Seeking used iPad in Bangkok

david_je

42 minutes ago, david_je said:

Does anyone have for sale, or can recommend place to buy, inexpensive iPad in Bangkok? A honest, reliable place and device in good condition. I would only use to pair with health monitoring app so leaning against buying new models. Thank you.

There are lots of places that sell used iPads in almost every shopping mall, the difficulty is having any idea of the condition it’s in. Also the older you go the more likely you will need a replacement battery, and the sooner it drops out of support so your app may not function. A new 9th gen starts from 13,000

23 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Bought a new Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite from Lazada for around 4500 baht. Had it for 3 or 4 years and it performs faultlessly.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite, mine is nothing like a iPad !! ?

Samsung Galaxy A7   I hate it, as the months go by keep saying to myself stick the sim back into my VIVO, I keep my VIVO [Android 10] charged, maybe one day with change back or get a Newer Vivo

For the OP maybe search 'refurbished iPad Thailand'      remember seeing a few years ago Apple stores here selling refurbished items

4 minutes ago, ignis said:

I have a Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite, mine is nothing like a iPad !! ?

Samsung Galaxy A7   I hate it, as the months go by keep saying to myself stick the sim back into my VIVO, I keep my VIVO [Android 10] charged, maybe one day with change back or get a Newer Vivo

For the OP maybe search 'refurbished iPad Thailand'      remember seeing a few years ago Apple stores here selling refurbished items

Never had an iPad, but a Galaxy suits my needs.

Plenty of second hand models available and you are entirely right to not buy one of the latest versions new too. Easiest is looking on facebook, there are usually many apple fix shops who also have second hand items. Also many malls with the IT departments have used ones, I guess Fortune mall bangkok is a good chance for that there.

You could also consider buying a new but older model ipad on lazada, I think they are only around 6-8K. I personally bought both a macbook air, mac mini and 2 iphones from second hand shops in Thailand before, never any issues, unlike android it's obvious to be original or not and then it's a matter of checking the battery life (which can also be replaced regardless).

Edited by ChaiyaTH

MBK will have tons of used iPads for sale. Also, Fortune across from Central Rama 9 has many vendors selling used iPads. I prefer Fortune, but MBK is likely to have more choices. As noted above, the battery is the biggest concern, although it is easily replaced when it the time comes.