Poor Quality Gummies in Thailand

when I buy Gummies in UK and Europe  they usually get me  stoned  but in Thailand I have yet to find any that have a decent load of THC   most are actually very weak   ,,,, also packs sold in Thailand  are not  good value  mostly 8-10 Gummies  wheras in EU  its usually 12 -20   and lots of THC

I usually look around Pattaya, Bangsare and Rayong    and have tried over 20 types .

any suggestions for something decent  I dont like cookies etc and i no longer smoke 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, wombat said:

unless you bring your own from wherever you come to holiday here then I would suggest you're up the proverbial with out a paddle

yep mate  ,, could drive a man to drink !!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, wombat said:

unless you bring your own from wherever you come to holiday here then I would suggest you're up the proverbial with out a paddle

You could easily get arrested for that at any airport between home and here, including BKK. 

• Like 1

I've had much better luck in finding some potent gummies here in Thailand.

In Hua Hin, I bought some "Froot Loops" gummy rings with 63 mg THC/gummy ring.....excellent.  Eight gummy rings so 500 mg/package for 850 thb.

Here in Chiang Mai, I just bought some "Sugar Punch" gummies with 100 mg THC/gummy....again, really good (made with Purple Hindu landrace indica, according to the package.)  Five gummies per package so 500mg/package for 850 thb.

(I cut each of the above into halfs or thirds and it's still a good buzz.)

• Thanks 1

Candy after dark on Facebook , they ship them to you . 100 gram , about 80 gummies for 800 baht. 2 or 3 will give you a good buzz, specialy with a litle booze. Enjoy

Edited by Foek
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheAppletons said:

In Hua Hin, I bought some "Froot Loops" gummy rings with 63 mg THC/gummy ring.....excellent.  Eight gummy rings so 500 mg/package for 850 thb.

Here in Chiang Mai, I just bought some "Sugar Punch" gummies with 100 mg THC/gummy....again, really good (made with Purple Hindu landrace indica, according to the package.)  Five gummies per package so 500mg/package for 850 thb.

Where in Chiang Mai did you get them?

• Agree 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:56 AM, TheAppletons said:

More likely made with Delta-9 then from real cannabis extract but who cares, enjoy!

Posted (edited)

Pattaya area must have at least 50 dope shops and I think I have looked at about 25  many sell the same crap  and tested about 30 products  still looking for something decent

Edited by liddelljohn
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1