the list....your thoughts

On 1/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Please stop pretending 17 year old girls don't know what they are doing.

Most know very well what they do, they decide to do just that.

Last year my 14yo Thai niece lived with us so she could go to school.

Turned out to be impossible to stop her skipping school and shagging the boys.

Had to send her back to the village, where she continues the shagging, but at least nobody can blame me.

Nobody is gonna stop a girl from doing what she wants at the age she wants, unless you imprison them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

but come on they didn't know right. smh. 

Bad judgment isn't a crime.  Stupid, maybe.  But not criminal.

Don't vote for them.  Don't hire them.  Don't do business with them.  Sure.  But you can't toss them in jail just for schmoozing with a pedo.

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

Bad judgment isn't a crime.  Stupid, maybe.  But not criminal.

Don't vote for them.  Don't hire them.  Don't do business with them.  Sure.  But you can't toss them in jail just for schmoozing with a pedo.

who said tossing them in jail ? i don't do politics so im safe that way. if it walks like a duck.....

where there is smoke....

its akin to oprah and harvey. come on now sweetheart. 

may i ask you impulse. if you had a friend and they were convicted of sex crimes against a minor. would you then continue that relationship for over a decade knowing full well what they had done and what they are also suspected of doing ? 

exschmooze me ? 

31 minutes ago, stoner said:

may i ask you impulse. if you had a friend and they were convicted of sex crimes against a minor. would you then continue that relationship for over a decade knowing full well what they had done and what they are also suspected of doing ? 

Perhaps a more thought provoking question in Thailand would be whether I'd hang out at a bar that offers up underage girls, even if I never personally touched one of them.

A moot question for me since I don't drink, or hang out in bars at all.  But I did work with mongers that I'm pretty sure dipped their pens in underage ink.  Hard to avoid guys like that, working in Thailand.  Probably not unlike hanging out with the uber-elite in any country. 

Edit:  I think some of them associated with Epstein in spite of the young girls, and some hung out with him for the young girls.

Edited by impulse
  • Agree 1