the list....your thoughts

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

"According to a 2016 lawsuit, which was later dropped, a woman going by the name Katie Johnson alleged that the future president had raped her at one of numerous parties in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan home in 1994 when she was only thirteen"

You don't figure it's suspicious that she waited 22 years to launch a lawsuit during an election year? 

That flunks the sniff test on several levels.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

You don't figure it's suspicious that she waited 22 years to launch a lawsuit during an election year? 

That flunks the sniff test on several levels.

Harvey Weinstein's accusers left it quite a while ... the rich an powerful have the means to make threats and follow them up. Do you think poor Harvey was wrongly convicted?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Harvey Weinstein's accusers left it quite a while ... the rich an powerful have the means to make threats and follow them up. Do you think poor Harvey was wrongly convicted?

Did his accuser come forward the year he was running for president? 

And did his accuser drop the suit?  As I said, it fails the sniff test on more than one level.

• Agree 1

Just now, impulse said:

Did his accuser come forward the year he was running for president? 

And did his accuser drop the suit?  As I said, it fails the sniff test on more than one level.

Was his accuser subject to death threats? 

It only fails the sniff test because you are a Trump supporter. You probably believe he had nothing to do with the 7 Jan insurrection? 

Unfortunately, you fail the sniff test. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's already been confirmed that although he and his family (and many other people) used the plane for legitimate travel none of it, in Trump's case, was to the island.

Okay let's forget about the island for a minute, how many times did he visit the mansion, and did he behave himself when he was in the mansion? Or did he just sit there like a good old boy, or did he engage?

My guess is the latter on countless occasions. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It has been and both are on it ( as seen on Al Jazeera this morning ). No accusation that either are guilty of underage sex though.

I don't know about Clinton but all one has to do is know just a few things about Trump to know that if given an option he would have engaged in an immoral choice, that's just who he is. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I'd recommend a book called "The Spider" by Barry Levine. There's a few passages about Trump and Epstein. Here's a passage from the book:

"According to a 2016 lawsuit, which was later dropped, a woman going by the name Katie Johnson alleged that the future president had raped her at one of numerous parties in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan home in 1994 when she was only thirteen"

Katie Johnson is a pseudonym.

Yet Trump followers will ignore this and focus on organised paedophilia in the basement of a Pizza parlour in Washington DC (a restaurant that doesn't have a basement!). 

Yes, the Democrats are truly evil, they drink the blood of youngsters in basements, and the Republican candidates are very, very well behaved, they rarely ever commit a crime, they never engage in any sort of moral turpitude, and they're always on their best behavior, morally righteous, and absolutely standout citizens. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I don't know about Clinton but all one has to do is know just a few things about Trump to know that if given an option he would have engaged in an immoral choice, that's just who he is. 

If that is the case ( about Trump ) then IMO include just about every male on the planet in that. Millions of men don't turn up in Thai bars to be "moral".

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really? 17 year old girls can't decide if they want to have sex or not?

Get real! 

That's the law... if you don't agree change the law don't break it.

And no... I do not think that 17 year old girls can make a healthy choice when coerced by drugs and money or even just wanting to be grown up.  That's an excuse that pedophiles use in order to try and justify breaking the law and abusing these young women.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

Death threats?  Anyone testifying against Trump in 2016 could have had world class 24/7 security, compliments of the HRC election team.  The whole Dem party for that matter.  They'd have paid $millions to keep her safe and able to testify.

Just had to to make it personal.  Couldn't help yourself.  Typical lefty.  Referring to millions as deplorables probably cost Hillary that election.  It wasn't the only thing that sank her (thank God), but it was close enough that it probably made the difference.  Because lefties just can't help themselves, revealing their contempt for any voter that disagrees with them.

BTW, the protest was Jan 6.  You may want to calm down and take a breath before you post.

Lefty? Is that your go-to trope for anyone who highlights how corrupt and criminal Donald Trump is? I'm centre-right politically, but more interested in the truth than blindly supporting a political party. Would you also describe Dick Chaney's daughter as a leftie? 

I've no love for Clinton either, she's as corrupt as Trump. 

I don't blame Jane Doe for not going through with the legal action. When the Vice President (Pence) doesn't even trust his own Secret Service detail, no one can really be guaranteed safety.

29 minutes ago, impulse said:

Death threats?  Anyone testifying against Trump in 2016 could have had world class 24/7 security, compliments of the HRC election team.  The whole Dem party for that matter.  They'd have paid $millions to keep her safe and able to testify.

Just had to to make it personal.  Couldn't help yourself.  Typical lefty.  Referring to millions as deplorables probably cost Hillary that election.  It wasn't the only thing that sank her (thank God), but it was close enough that it probably made the difference.  Because lefties just can't help themselves, revealing their contempt for any voter that disagrees with them.

BTW, the protest was Jan 6.  You may want to calm down and take a breath before you post.

It's gotten to the point where both extreme liberals and extreme conservatives are both pretty much different sides of the same coin. They're both equally toxic, they're both capable of extreme acts, and neither is really capable of running the country at this point. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It's gotten to the point where both extreme liberals and extreme conservatives are both pretty much different sides of the same coin. They're both equally toxic, they're both capable of extreme acts, and neither is really capable of running the country at this point. 

I don't think extremists of either ilk have ever been capable of running the country, at any point.  My belief is that the professional political class (who glom onto the gub'ment tit out of university and hold on for life) have made it so toxic to run.  That selects extremists (in an evolutionary meaning of the word "selects")  Normal, decent, competent people generally don't have the stomach for what will happen to them if they run, against either side. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That's the law... if you don't agree change the law don't break it.

And no... I do not think that 17 year old girls can make a healthy choice when coerced by drugs and money or even just wanting to be grown up.  That's an excuse that pedophiles use in order to try and justify breaking the law and abusing these young women.

Another stupid pedophile comment.

Guys who are interested in 17 year old girls have nothing to do with pedophiles. Just look up the definition. How difficult can that be? 

Lots of people of any age make unwise decision, not just people under 18. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Guys who are interested in 17 year old girls have nothing to do with pedophiles. Just look up the definition. How difficult can that be? 

They just can't help themselves and why be accurate when it sounds so much worse to describe 17 year old girls as pathetic unable to make decision themselves numpties?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:
On 1/5/2024 at 8:27 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

It's already been confirmed that although he and his family (and many other people) used the plane for legitimate travel none of it, in Trump's case, was to the island.

Okay let's forget about the island for a minute, how many times did he visit the mansion, and did he behave himself when he was in the mansion? Or did he just sit there like a good old boy, or did he engage?

My guess is the latter on countless occasions. 

Yes, let's not post about the island, the thing most people keep going on about, the place that it's been confirmed that he never visited and, instead, start guessing about a new speculative rumour regarding a place that he's never been accused of visiting for nefarious activities. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

"...all one has to do is know just a few things about Trump to know.."

How do you know that Trump has a liking for underaged girls, which is, clearly, what you are suggesting?   I could say exactly the same thing about you and your proclivities (as you could about me) with just as much 'credibility' because I do not know you anymore than you know Trump.

• Thanks 1

For all the people who constantly talk about underage girls and illegal activities, etc.

Maybe have a look at the age of consent all over the world.

It seems part of the USA is one of the areas where the girls must be at least 18.

16 seems to be the age of consent in a majority of countries.

Please stop pretending 17 year old girls don't know what they are doing.

Most know very well what they do, they decide to do just that.

Obviously, some people make mistakes in their lives. But that is also the case for people over 30, 40 , 50 etc.

Age_of_Consent.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

For all the people who constantly talk about underage girls and illegal activities, etc.

It seems part of the USA is one of the areas where the girls must be at least 18.

Hear, hear!   If they stop pretending 17 year old girls don't know what they are doing they'll also have to stop pretending that associating with 17-year olds is paedophilia!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 1/3/2024 at 12:17 PM, Thailand said:

There must be something similar to the 5th amendment I can claim?

Can you claim the 5th in civil suits? Or do you just have to say, I can't remember. Prince Andrew was a bit stupid, but then again he never struck me as being the sharpest knife in the drawer...and a bit entitled. I'm glad his flirt with Virginia cost him a packet.

There are calls in the UK for the Prince to be investigated, as I read today in the Guardian, which is not the most reliable of sources, being a propaganda outlet for the "woke" of mind. Again I'm confused about the need for an investigation, as clearly what he did, shagging a 17 year old babe, is not illegal in the UK, where the age of consent is 16. It would be a costly and unnecessary investigation.

13 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...all one has to do is know just a few things about Trump to know.."

How do you know that Trump has a liking for underaged girls, which is, clearly, what you are suggesting?   I could say exactly the same thing about you and your proclivities (as you could about me) with just as much 'credibility' because I do not know you anymore than you know Trump.

The big difference being that I have not been quoted in public on videotape as saying that I like them young, that's quite a difference that you don't seem to be taking into account one iota. Or have you conveniently forgotten? Revisionist history perhaps? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously, some people make mistakes in their lives. But that is also the case for people over 30, 40 , 50 etc.

Age_of_Consent.png

And when and where does it stop?  Underage is underage... what ever the justification... it is just plain morally and legally wrong to target young adults or children for sex... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You are right... I was loosely using the term pedophile to mean anyone having sexual relations with underage children... let's, for the sake of clarity, call the what they really are... RAPISTS.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You are right... I was loosely using the term pedophile to mean anyone having sexual relations with underage children... let's, for the sake of clarity, call the what they really are... RAPISTS.

You seem to love to spread misinformation.

You made it to my ignore list. 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You seem to love to spread misinformation.

You made it to my ignore list. 

Proud to be on your ignore list... any other persons that advocate that rape is ok because they feel that underage girls "should" know what they are doing therefore it "should" be ok to exploit them for sex please feel free to put me on their ignore list as well

update

unsealed deposition record docs reveal that in fact bill clinton was on 2 separate occasions on the island. as per witness testimony. 

also 

donald trump was also said to have been seen on epstiens properties on multiple occasions. there also seems to be 1 name that is still redacted from the release. i wonder who it is. 

On 1/6/2024 at 5:17 AM, impulse said:

Nope, it was James Comey suggesting that Hilary was still under investigation a week before the election.

• Thumbs Up 1

also super duper fun fact

in 2008 epstien was convicted of sex crimes with minors and for the next 10 plus years all of these people still hung out with him ? 

In 2005, police in Palm Beach, Florida, began investigating Epstein after a parent reported that he had sexually abused her 14-year-old daughter. Federal officials had identified thirty-six girls, some as young as 14 years old, whom Epstein had allegedly sexually abused.[7] Epstein pleaded guilty and was convicted in 2008 by a Florida state court of procuring a child for prostitution and of soliciting a prostitute.[4][8] He was convicted of only these two crimes as part of a controversial plea deal, and served almost thirteen months in custody but with extensive work release.[9][10]

but come on they didn't know right. smh. 

• Like 1