the list....your thoughts

28 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

not connected to epstein, but one billionaire was impregnating underage girls, then aborting the fetuses to get access to their stem cells because he thought it would make him live longer. 

Who?

1 hour ago, stoner said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I find it strange that you claim that Trump went to the island.   Where has that been confirmed?  Virginia Giuffre has, though, claimed that she met Clinton on Epstein Island.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-flights-jeffrey-epstein-jet-lolita-express-1857109

That link does not allege that Trump ever went to the Island, the opposite, in fact...

"the former president sometimes used the child sex offender's private jet ... It is believed others named in the documents will not be accused of any wrongdoing in connection with Epstein, including ... Trump, and may be included because they were found to have flown on the financier's private jet ...There is no evidence that Trump visited Epstein's notorious Little St. James island ...Trump has also never been implicated in the offenses committed by Epstein or Maxwell".

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just because someone is seen with Epstein, it does not make them guilty.

OTOH, if they are accompanying him to Shaggers Island ( or whatever it is named ) that's a different story.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And did all the people on those list commit crimes?

Did all of them have sex with young girls (or maybe boys)?

Anyone who ventured to that island knew what was going on unless they were blind and deaf. From my perspective, guilty by certain actions, or guilty by association for not speaking up.

Edited by novacova

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes we are all aware of that lou. thanks for reposting that. as i wrote in the initial title....thoughts. you can go fact check another thread now.  

I am not "fact-checking", I don't need to when clearly false allegations are being thrown around here, I'm just responding to your posts with some facts.  If you don't like your false assertions being challenged, don't post them.   I wasn't commenting on the title, I was commenting on your post that said, "i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island...".   There's no evidence that Trump did.

"...you can go fact check another thread now".

You can go post some false information on another thread now.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I am not "fact-checking", I don't need to when clearly false allegations are being thrown around here, I'm just responding to your posts with some facts.  If you don't like your false posts being challenged, don't post them.   Remember, this is what you claimed, "i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island...".

those are my thoughts. facts or not. challenge all you want big fella won't change much. care to provide a thought of your own.... ever.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

those are my thoughts. facts or not. challenge all you want big fella won't change much. care to provide a thought of your own.... ever.

You've had my thoughts, surprised that you didn't notice when you responded to them.  Perhaps you just don't like to see facts challenge your "thoughts"?  Care to provide a fact...ever?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

You've had my thoughts, surprised that you didn't notice when you responded to them.  Perhaps you just don't like to see facts challenge your "thoughts"?

you challenged an opinion i have. bravo. neither of us can prove any facts either way lou. all you are doing is regurgitating information you read. were you ever on the island or the plane ? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, novacova said:

Anyone who ventured to that island knew what was going on unless they were blind and deaf. From my perspective, guilty by certain actions, or guilty by association for not speaking up.

I have to admit I didn't follow the case in detail. But is the fact that there is an island with lots of young girls a crime?

Did he tell everybody that they are underage?

I think many of us won't be able to tell exactly how old girls are. Looking at published pictures I don't see any obviously too young girls.

I guess Berlusconi was not on that island, but his Ruby girl is a good example how a "too young" girl might look. 

So, getting back to "guilty by association": Do you ever go to bars in Thailand? Do you know guys who go there. Were you ever aware of girls who were legally not allowed to work there?

Or is it ok for farangs in Thailand to look at 17 year old Gogo dancers but it's not ok for famous people to fly to an island where are also young girls?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

you challenged an opinion i have. bravo. neither of us can prove any facts either way lou. all you are doing is regurgitating information you read. were you ever on the island or the plane ? 

No, you did not post your opinion, you categorically stated that Trump and Clinton went to the island.   Perhaps you were there?

I am posting based on all the information that is out there, information that categorically states that there is no evidence of Trump going there or of his being involved in any nefarious activities related to Epstein.  If you've seen something that backs your false claim, then show it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That video does not show that "one billionaire was impregnating underage girls, then aborting the fetuses", as you claimed. 

Allegations .... 

There was another billionaire who lived next to him. They became enemies and the other billionaire started to pay people to investigate him (I think).  

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, you did not post your opinion, you categorically stated that Trump and Clinton went to the island.   Perhaps you were there?

I am posting based on all the information that is out there, information that categorically states that there is no evidence of Trump going there or of his being involved in any nefarious activities related to Epstein.  If you've seen something that backs your false claim, then show it.

thats my opinion lou. thanks for sharing have a great night pal. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I used a false name......and title.....Prince someone or other.

Dat wud 'ave bean da old Ugandan passport.

Wid da profits from da used car lot in Kampala. I said to Eppi, if you can lend me 2 mill, I can get a Toberhone bank account on hi inter rest and deposit da car loot wid yaws, promise to pay u back heeps in da Nu Year at yaw Island Parradice.

(Apologies to A Coren)

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you ever go to bars in Thailand?

No, never. I don’t drink any alcohol at all and never go to “bars”

Do you know guys who go there. Were you ever aware of girls who were legally not allowed to work there?

I have no idea what acquaintances I run into do in their lives, I don’t really have close farang friends in TH. My Thai friends don’t hang out in bars.

Or is it ok for farangs in Thailand to look at 17 year old Gogo dancers

Looking and doing are completely two different things.

but it's not ok for famous people to fly to an island where are also young girls?

This island was a notorious haven for sex trafficking, it would be overtly obviously peculiar to anyone, seeing young underage girls there. Those who went there knew exactly what was going on, it’s part of that culture and it’s completely acceptable in those circles including with the adult women and those that don’t participate in the debased activities, believe me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Obviously clinton won't surprise anyone.

Already known Trump met with him more than a few times, although may have been unrelated to sex.

"The woman, in testimony at Maxwell’s federal sex crime trial, did not allege any improper conduct by Trump when she met him at his Mar-a-Lago resort."

Trump was known to be a very active monger, he was known to like very young women L, and he was known to be very indiscriminate, so it would be quite a shock to me if he wasn't on the list. My guess is that he took 30 trips to the island, and had at least as many visits to the mansion, and participated very indiscreetly. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump was known to be a very active monger, he was known to like very young women L, and he was known to be very indiscriminate, so it would be quite a shock to me if he wasn't on the list. My guess is that he took 30 trips to the island, and had at least as many visits to the mansion, and participated very indiscreetly. 

Sounds like most of the members here, who came to TH for the young ladies of the night.   Especially the ones concerned about the 'age of consent'

Mirror mirror on the wall ....

9 hours ago, novacova said:

This island was a notorious haven for sex trafficking, it would be overtly obviously peculiar to anyone, seeing young underage girls there. Those who went there knew exactly what was going on, it’s part of that culture and it’s completely acceptable in those circles including with the adult women and those that don’t participate in the debased activities, believe me.

Sorry, no, the fact that you think people should have known is not good enough for me.

If this was all so obvious, why was there no legal trouble for a long time for many people?

Look for example at lots of music videos. There are often lots of pretty young girls.

I have no idea if that only happens in the videos of those celebrities or also in real life.

But let's say people got invited to a party with Pitbull and there are tons of pretty sexy girls. What does it mean?

Are those girls just happy to party? Do they sell their body? Are they all legal?

I have to admit I wouldn't ask those questions if I would be invited to such a party.

And I wouldn't assume they are all available. And I wouldn't assume everybody knows what's going on.

But maybe that's only me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stoner said:

i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island very exclusive guest list etc. 

Trump did not go to Epstein Island, nor did he fly on the Lolita Express.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And did all the people on those list commit crimes?

Did all of them have sex with young girls (or maybe boys)?

I suggest please keep the principle "innocent until proven guilty". I know that is out of fashion these days on the internet. But I am sure all of us would appreciate it just in case that we were mixed up with the "wrong" people sometime in our life.

I find this funny coming from one of the "Trump is guilty... hang him" crowd... are you setting up the "excuse table" in advance?

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

why was there no legal trouble for a long time for many people?

why did he *kill* himself. and i use that term very very sparingly. you are talking about some of the most prominent names in politics industry business and entertainment. some of these people are untouchable. 

how is it that bill still gets a free ride in todays world. remember when hilliary was running for pres and she was all....... i stand and believe all women bla bla bla 

remind me about her stance on paula jones. 

9 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Trump did not go to Epstein Island, nor did he fly on the Lolita Express.

Newsweek writes that there is some speculation the former president’s name could come up when the documents are unsealed as it was revealed Trump had flown on Epstein’s jet several times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. Flight logs do not indicate illegal activity by Trump.

it was revealed that trump HAD FLOWN. 

My opinion is don't expect a lot from "the list" as it being talked about, the unsealed documents are related to the Ghislaine Maxwell civil case.  There could be some surprises though.

Here is some context written a couple of weeks ago, prior to the release.

Here is a followup, as the documents are currently being released - this twitter thread is currently being added to

Edited by expat_4_life

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I find this funny coming from one of the "Trump is guilty... hang him" crowd... are you setting up the "excuse table" in advance?

Why is it funny to ask for evidence?

With Trump, watch any videos from him, at it is pretty obvious that he is a serial liar, and he should be in jail.

Where are all the videos from people on that island having sex with underage girls?

And is it "human trafficking" if a guy brings young girls to a tropical island where they live in luxury?

How many of those girls were put on those planes against their will?

If someone kidnaps a person, transports them, and then forces that person to have sex against their will, that is human trafficking and rape.

Flying voluntarily to a tropical island to live in luxury is something different. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

With Trump, watch any videos from him, at it is pretty obvious that he is a serial liar, and he should be in jail.

which crime has trump been convicted of ? and what was the jail term handed down by the court ? because he should be in jail. 

• Like 2