British man arrested in Phuket over violent tuk tuk altercation

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

It was during this detour that the driver heard an argument, followed by one passenger hitting the other with a gun. The magazine fell to the floor,

Amateur..

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

No mention about the woman partially shown in the right hand side of the picture. I don't think we're getting the full story.

I don't think you're getting the full story, perhaps because you haven't read the linked article.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Good reason to haul around a battery backup charger.

So where did the missing 9mm rounds go?  Wonder how long he has neen in Thailand?

Who's blood on shoes? 

Seems kinda stupid to show gun like that.  

Sounds like a bad guy.  I dint5 think he is getting off with just a fine. 

Edited by Elkski
  • Haha 1

Gathered his belongings - but left his passport behind. Uh huh.

And apparently dumped the gun (and extra ammo) somewhere it could easily be found.
This sounds like and episode of "America's Dumbest Criminals" (not a real show though maybe it shoud be).
You know, like the bank robber who wrote a stick-up note on the back of one of his own cheques and then handed it to the cashier.

Not hard to suspect that he was "staying with a friend" or at "the girlfriend's place" because he didn't want his name on a rental agreement (and being reported to Immigration).

Hopefully the media follows up on the story because I suspect there's more going on than reported on so far.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why would a Brit have a gun. Being a Brit, I probably has no idea how to use it. Are we sure that I hit this "Mate"

with a gun? I would be more likely that he hit his fellow Brit with his purse. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe the Russian tourist bashers, should direct their ire to the British tourist, as seem to make the headlines a bit more.  A bit concerning considering they're supposedly out numbered here by them pesky Ruskies.

Just an observation.

On topic ... perp no too gun savvy.  Or POS gun ... drop the mag out of it :giggle:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

19 hours ago, Olmate said:

Pattaya must be full of bad brits, lets give Phuket a run! 

But I thought it was only the Chinese and Indians that were bad. All others were of quality?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1