My observations for a recent trip to Pattaya.

advancebooking

15 minutes ago, Joebuzzz said:

Go to San Francisco and take the "Drug Addicts in the Streets Crapping Themselves" tour. Don't trip on the syringes. Or maybe a real adventure .... "Bulletproof Chicago Crime Tour Bus".  Or the New York "Fight an Illegal Alien for Your Dinner Tour".  They're all pretty good!

You would have loved London in the late 1800's. You know, the Victorian Era.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 2:52 PM, JimTripper said:

Many don't realize they are gay. They just know they are more comfortable being with and talking to other guys, or just doing things with other guys in general. Over time, they may come out and admit they like males better, but it can take a long time or years for that to happen

Or maybe, like me, they don't find women that interesting, apart from sex.

It's gay men that want to be friends with women, maybe you're gay and haven't realised it yet!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I thought it was what you did for amusement......I could say the same wrt Tai/2nd junction myself. Trying to get a bead on how it is.....

It's as it always is with road work in Pattaya--not good.  The southbound roadwork on Sukhumvit by the North Pattaya intersection has blocked several lanes near the exit to the Motorway, making a right turn from North Pattaya much slower and more difficult for traffic.                Partner and I were on North Pattaya going east early afternoon on Friday and east-bound traffic was backed up probably to T21 or Dolphin Circle--we sat for a long time and we were stopped at the Banchak gas station so I know it backed up a lot behind where we were during all that time we were not moving.  I would avoid that area  Friday afternoons thru the weekend.

Going north on Sukhumvit past the North Pattaya intersection there is also roadwork, in the median area of the road, also blocking a lane.  This roadwork isn't as bad for traffic as the above work, at least at the times we have been on it during the day.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It's gay men that want to be friends with women, maybe you're gay and haven't realised it yet!

Everybody has a hole. It's who you enjoy spending time with that's the defining factor, at least for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 7:18 PM, JimTripper said:

I always thought they socialized just because they liked me and the drinks were not really important.

Bar girls love old fat bald men like me.....They dont really care about money...

On 1/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, BritManToo said:

So you hanging out with old men? Totally straight.

16 minutes ago, morrobay said:

My observation today: 2nd Rd. Just South of  Pattaya Tai. There ain't no end to it.

Question for the experts. Why is South Pattaya Road referred to as Pattaya Tai? Or have I got it confused?

8 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Question for the experts. Why is South Pattaya Road referred to as Pattaya Tai? Or have I got it confused?

Ingles name and Thai name.

Same with Pattaya Krang and Central Pattaya road.  Or Pattaya Nua and North Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

They all have a couple of names, 3 in most instances. 'Tai' means South in the Thali language. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/4/2024 at 12:47 PM, JackGats said:

In the 80's living and working in Germany for decades, never observed the same.

Back in the mid seventies I was having coffee at Lubeck railway station at about 8.00am .A carpenter walked  in  clean overalls and tool bag on his way to work I presume, put his bag down had a large beer. picked up his bag and continued on his way.

Edited by findlay13