Brutal Husband Ambushes and Buries Wife Alive, Police Investigate Gruesome Murder

webfact

14 minutes ago, RobU said:

The death penalty is in decline because politicians don't listen to 'normal' people just to the wokes who make the most noise. The point is that keeping these people alive is costly and 'normal' people have to bear the burden of their upkeep and monitoring. 'Normal' people have to bear the risk of the criminal reoffending when s/he is released on parole usually into poor districts where the wokes who advocate abolition don't live

Normal people don't call for blood,  only vengeful angary people do that.

it has nothing to do with Woke.

woke is just a massive typo. :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, quake said:

Normal people don't call for blood,  only vengeful angary people do that.

it has nothing to do with Woke.

woke is just a massive typo. :giggle:

It's not revenge it's protection from further incidents and removal of expense. Would you advocate keeping a mad dog in a cage for the rest of its life, that is a vicious and cruel punishment. Perhaps it might be released on 'parole' until it kills or savages someone else because it behaved whilst it was confined.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, RobU said:

It's not revenge it's protection from further incidents and removal of expense. 

Do a bit of research.

Its not a deterrent. 

In the USA, it costs more to execute someone than to keep him in jail for his life.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, quake said:

Do a bit of research.

Its not a deterrent. 

In the USA, it costs more to execute someone than to keep him in jail for his life.

Agree Not a deterrent to other mad dogs just a permanent removal from society including prison society where mad dogs take ascendancy This is not the USA.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RobU said:

Agree Not a deterrent to other mad dogs just a permanent removal from society including prison society where mad dogs take ascendancy This is not the USA.

Was that it, you done now. :coffee1:

Bye. 

double face palm..JPG

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, quake said:

Was that it, you done now. :coffee1:

Bye. 

double face palm..JPG

Good response, your armoury of 'facts' and opinion is exhausted so you resort to sarcasm

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, quake said:

Iran has the death penalty, just for being gay,  same a a few other countries.

I just can't condone the death penalty. as angary i may be of what others have done.

it's not a deterrent. and mistakes are made, look at resent years in the usa.

Also the uk where I'm from, the last man executed in the uk was innocent.

Maybe you can't condone the death penalty, but many others can and are quite happy with their consciences. I am one of them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Maybe you can't condone the death penalty, but many others can and are quite happy with their consciences. I am one of them.

Fair enough, each to there own.

I just think it's wrong in a civilized society.

By condoning the death penalty,  you then need to except the crimes that are deemed worthy of it

no matter what country it is.

I used Iran as an example ( executing people for being gay) and not the usual one  (we all know what that one is )

I just cant be part of it.

Good day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quake said:

Do a bit of research.

Its not a deterrent. 

Do you have any figure to back that up?

These two are from the USA.

https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-execute-a-death-row-inmate/

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/policy-issues/costs

Both links quote the same thing.

It is simply a matter of costs as the convicted person generally has no money, therefore the state HAS to pay all his legal bills as well as their own.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Death penalty should be instated/reinstated in every country world wide and several reasons for this.

#1 violent crimes are on the rise and are more and more violent and barbaric 

#2 soon we will lack resources such as water food so no reason for people to have committed horrible crimes benefit from them.

#3 who wants to pay taxes to keep scum alive.

#4 major deterrent to possible future criminals.

the west needs to find its pair of testicles it’s seems to have misplaced in the last couple decades.

wake up people!!!!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, quake said:

Fair enough, each to there own.

I just think it's wrong in a civilized society.

By condoning the death penalty,  you then need to except the crimes that are deemed worthy of it

no matter what country it is.

I used Iran as an example ( executing people for being gay) and not the usual one  (we all know what that one is )

I just cant be part of it.

Good day.

I can quite happily accept your point of view.

But what punishment, in your view, should be given to a person who wraps another in a blanket and buries them alive to die?

10 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I can quite happily accept your point of view.

But what punishment, in your view, should be given to a person who wraps another in a blanket and buries them alive to die?

I did state that on the first page, post one.

Good day.

1 hour ago, Voodoochile said:

Death penalty should be instated/reinstated in every country world wide and several reasons for this.

#1 violent crimes are on the rise and are more and more violent and barbaric 

#2 soon we will lack resources such as water food so no reason for people to have committed horrible crimes benefit from them.

#3 who wants to pay taxes to keep scum alive.

#4 major deterrent to possible future criminals.

the west needs to find its pair of testicles it’s seems to have misplaced in the last couple decades.

wake up people!!!!

Your late for your game of marbles on the Sukhumvit.