Swift Action of Sattahip Doctor Saves Injured Traffic Victim

webfact

image.jpeg

Chonburi — A vehicular collision critically injured a Thai man on Sukhumvit Road in the Sattahip district on January 8th, 2024. However, the quick response and skilled medical intervention of a female doctor who happened to work near the scene miraculously saved the man’s life.

At 12:05 PM yesterday, the police received a report of a traffic accident involving a motorcycle and a pickup truck, located 100 meters from the Bang Saray intersection. Upon arrival, authorities found Mr. Suwan Wongdee, a 52-year-old Thai motorcyclist, lying unconscious and not breathing in the middle of the road.

While rescue personnel were administering life-saving CPR to the man, Dr. Pajaree Wiangkaeo, who happened to be nearby, immediately rushed to assist them. Along with nursing staff, she provided first aid, using medical equipment from her nearby workplace, the Bangkok Pattaya Clinic’s Bang Saray Branch, to save the victim’s life. An ambulance arrived later and rushed Mr. Suwan to a hospital.

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-01-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

Mr. Suwan Wongdee, a 52-year-old Thai motorcyclist, lying unconscious and not breathing in the middle of the road.

...happy new year to you Mr Suwan Wongdee! 2024 is still young

• Like 2

Are we attempting to improve the image of Thai medical facilities and services after the drumming  it got from the  badly injured Taiwanese guy who was turned away from a hospital and died recently?

As an aside... the ambulance that was passing me on Klang Sunday, you nearly put me in cardiac arrest when you put on the siren!

• Haha 1

Lucky for this fellow it happened where it did and he had the expert help of the nearby medical workers and their equipment.

The usual pick-em up brigade should all have paramedic experience and the vehicles with equipment as a minimum.

Just think how may could be provided with the sub-money..

" She didn't hesitate to jump in and help, even though her clothes were getting stained with blood"  Said a witness to the "Heroic Moment"  :cheesy::cheesy:

What did they expect a doctor to do scream and run off, crying "My dress, my dress help me someone"