The White Lotus blooms with new A-listers for season 3 set in Thailand

snoop1130

5023276.jpeg

HBO‘s The White Lotus announced yet another stunning A-list cast for its highly anticipated third season set in Thailand.

Parker Posey, Jason Isaacs, Leslie Bibb, Michelle Monaghan, Dom Hetrakul, and Tayme Thapthimthong are set to join the gripping comedy-drama, promising an explosive mix of talent and intrigue.

Season one’s Natasha Rothwell is making a comeback, reprising her Emmy-nominated role as the beleaguered luxury hotel masseuse Belinda. But that’s not all – buckle up as the new season, set to start production in Koh Samui, Phuket, and Bangkok next month, taking viewers on a satirical and humorous journey into death, eastern religion, and spirituality.

Parker Posey and Jason Isaacs are the latest additions to The White Lotus universe, joining Iron Man star Leslie Bibb, True Detective’s Michelle Monaghan, and Thai actors Dom Hetrakul and Tayme Thapthimthong. This powerhouse ensemble promises to elevate the already acclaimed series to new heights.

While exact plot details are being kept under wraps, creator and director Mike White hinted at a departure from the previous themes.

“The first season highlighted money, and the second season is all about sex.

“I think the third season will be a satirical and funny exploration of death, eastern religion, and spirituality.”

By Puntid Tantivangphaisal

Caption: Photo courtesy of Bangkok Post

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-01-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why did you make a separate post for it ??   Just put it under the Popular  Thread----What Movies or TV shows are you watching

-----Like the other 2 seasons

29 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Hardly an A list cast! 

Agree.  I'd give a watch (simply for TH), but I can't stand one of the leads, Jennifer Coolidge.  Doesn't even start till 2025 :cheesy:

14 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Agree.  I'd give a watch (simply for TH), but I can't stand one of the leads, Jennifer Coolidge.  Doesn't even start till 2025 :cheesy:

Not like Stifler's mom? How?

18 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Spoiler alert....re Jennifer Coolidge.

19 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Jennifer Coolidge

I had to look her up. A whole lotta woman squeezed into those dresses.  I've seen her before but thought she was in her early 60's (she's early 40's). 

The title of this thread had me thinking it was about a new go go bar or rub n tug. 

10 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

I had to look her up. A whole lotta woman squeezed into those dresses.  I've seen her before but thought she was in her early 60's (she's early 40's). 

Looks puffy and fat.