New-Business Ideas For You and Me: Or…How to Avoid Ennui in 2024?

My Fellow Entrepreneurs:

Beginning New Year’s Eve, 2024, and after Wishing for Less Ennui during this Glorious New Year, I have set upon my new path to develop some sort of Business Plan 2024, something which will more constructively utilize my off-hours.  Like you, I have many, many off-hours, not surprisingly, and also unfortunately.

Maybe you might like to pitch to us on The Farang Pub your creative thoughts concerning the best businesses to begin using only the Internet and the many available Courier Services, not to mention the Postal System, and nothing more.

In all honesty, several years ago, I had considered two types of businesses which might usefully engage me:

AA.  Bull Semen Importation and Distribution

I have thought of getting into the business of Bull Semen because you would not need a very large warehouse.  Also, you can operate such a business from your home if you have the proper freezing equipment.

Also, if you were to buy such refrigeration equipment, it might do double duty during the Hot Season for storage of beer and ice cream.  Ice Cream is stored BEST when it is stored at temperatures BELOW those achievable by your average consumer refrigerator/freezer.

Therefore, there would be a plus in getting into the bull semen business, at least for me.  I already have, as I have mentioned, a freezer that will go down to about negative 35 degrees C. But, the temperature fluctuates a bit much, and I would not trust it to store bull semen.

frGtB_DoHhQDP_GF2FYYBLJE6RYZpzoXDTh2mS6-rQdpQ4RcN7CKEcswMWWM-mDV5jXd9DnWPav6nD-4D_w5roz8FkhKNig0Io2KrbLkRw2dHwOBT8oeYcj24DbeqBJmM4AkZCLsgfzZserhoHsgSmM

https://www.denverpost.com/2007/01/11/semen-sales-are-serious-business/

5t9_Q1xnPpeDFbDF6U-d1fWdDZHEXGN3uQait-IGwpGT08KjCtMsqKK5gZ7D2XEl_XXGpDL4TDWNa-xEjqNHm2qle6SUN_gVADqMQVdzXYwx3YgqRgu-kLJ5Fv212USC7Xxbt8djK56STT2i6fpAmwA

Please go to this link to find out more about “taking the romance out of bull reproduction in a setting where there is no pressure to perform”.

BB.  Saffron: The Buying and Selling of…

I like the color of saffron, and saffron is quite valuable in even small quantities.  Therefore, it might not cost much to ship relative to the value, just speaking of value and cost to weight of saffron.

mWLLMIzoi5a7UBOevGdBqC8oSfXx31LlVT7B-6rSWB41VV873mn8qZjZa9_NC_7nll8Ap4gxYXcEy_T7B81t3cnoJOh7b_Bsw_1rC-j1u1F7Uo1-AFGh-1fwgR_0MND6_ay_dQd5xAi5HgTaOgGmHws

https://www.roysfarm.com/saffron-farming/

The COSTLIEST spice by weight, folks!

CC.  Well, I do not mind giving away two of my business ideas because I am sure that the more competition I have the better I will perform!  (Especially in the field of romancing the bulls…)

DD.  And now, what are YOUR ideas?  

Thank you for your contributions to this Topic, one of my more useful Topics.  People have told me, in the past, that my Topics might be made more useful.  And so, this is my first real attempt in 2024.

Take care, you budding entrepreneurs, and may this Topic make you even wealthier in 2024.

Regards,

Gamma

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

As usual what a load of bull S..........   (insert as appropriate)!

By the way, there are only two appropriate words, beginning with S, that fit this Topic.

But, you knew that, right?

bull sperm

bull semen

Only two, mind you.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

By the way, there are only two appropriate words, beginning with S, that fit this Topic.

But, you knew that, right?

bull sperm

bull semen

Only two, mind you.

I will not bother to respond with too/two many superfluous words which describe the majority your pointless clickbait posts except to remind you that another word for semen is spunk.

I will leave you to work out, if you are capable, what the other word starting with "s" is that I was alluding to in my previous post!

Go start counting the number of words that start with "S" that I believe could be applied to your mostly  nonsensical "s....y" outpourings!

Edited by scottiejohn

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I will not bother to respond with too/two many superfluous words which describe the majority your pointless clickbait posts except to remind you that another word for semen is spunk.

I will leave you to work out, if you are capable, what the other word starting with "s" is that I was alluding to in my previous post!

Go start counting the number of words that start with "S" that I believe could be applied to your mostly  nonsensical "s....y" outpourings!

sublime

superior

subtle

and...Similar?

• Sad 1