15 children injured during emergency bridge demonstration in Satun

3 hours ago, thesetat said:

What natural disaster? Do you really think they did proper safety inspections prior to using this? Lucky this happened in Thailand. If it was in the USA the parents all would get rich suing the city and the emergency vehicle company. Luckily there were no deaths. What a tragedy to happen on a special day made just for kids to have fun. 

It was a play on the sentence, 'used in natural disasters'. The propensity for Americans to sue is why liability insurance costs for doctors is so high which is passed on to patients, you're all litigation crazy.

5 hours ago, sikishrory said:

When I was a kid I used to like showbags, ninja turtles, basketball, cap guns. 

Tanks and demonstrations of some crappy "emergency bridge" are not in the realm of childrens activities. 

Hopefully everyone will be ok.

WOW you can't be that old YOUNG FELLA

Crawling around tanks and doing army stuff was a great deal for kids in my generation.

Military air shows, building stuff and working on tractor-trailers  was cool almost u[p there with dirt stock cars 

• Love It 1

15 hours ago, Nicholas Paul KNIGHT said:

Which off4icial thought for one minute that an Emergency Bridge system is for children to play on or use. Hopefully not a father if so pity his children. Such a senseless accident using equipment designed for vehicles as a childrens toy it seems.

Not very bright. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 6:14 AM, sikishrory said:

When I was a kid I used to like showbags, ninja turtles, basketball, cap guns. 

Tanks and demonstrations of some crappy "emergency bridge" are not in the realm of childrens activities. 

Hopefully everyone will be ok.

It's for emergencies. One way or another.