May help explain climate change ... irrelevant come 2036

KhunLA

Post elsewhere, but really deserves it's own thread.  Earth heating up from within, not  CO₂, which emissions have been cut since using nuclear & natural gas.

This short is a start why glaciers of Antarctic are melting.

But the real info that people should be paying attention to is here.

Start at 2:40 hrs, and if that interest your, go to 2:14 hr.

2 hr 40 mins ... the final verdict

2 hr 14 min ... explanation of earth destruction of mankind, 

from within the planet, not the BS they lie to you about above

the surface of the planet.  

Small sample of what the future holds, from 2022, mentioned in above vid.

Similar finding submitted to UN in 2010 ... ignored.

Is this why the super elite are building bunkers, though I don't think any of us have a chance of surviving.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, quake said:

That's cheerful.

Time to start drinking and shagging, a lot more. :thumbsup:

You only got a few years left. 

Were all gonna die. 

I'll get concerned when they start reporting a destructive earthquake every month somewhere.  

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Post elsewhere, but really deserves it's own thread.  Earth heating up from within, not  CO₂, which emissions have been cut since using nuclear & natural gas.

Is this why the super elite are building bunkers, though I don't think any of us have a chance of surviving.

If the earth is heating from within why would you build a bunker? 

23 hours ago, KhunLA said:

I'll get concerned when they start reporting a destructive earthquake every month somewhere.  

Well wasn't there one in Iceland recently? Lets wait and see next month.

If true, no point in being concerned, is there?

If confirmed I expect a load of converts on the God thread asking for advice on how to be saved :-)

On 1/15/2024 at 8:18 PM, KhunLA said:

I clicked on the link, but cancelled it when I saw it linked to face thingy. I refuse to go on that <deleted> site. Any other link?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well wasn't there one in Iceland recently? Lets wait and see next month.

If true, no point in being concerned, is there?

If confirmed I expect a load of converts on the God thread asking for advice on how to be saved :-)

I'll be spending the kids inheritance and the wife and I won't need my oops or her retirement fund.  Go out with a BLAST :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I clicked on the link, but cancelled it when I saw it linked to face thingy. I refuse to go on that <deleted> site. Any other link?

Doesn't fit the MSM spin of things, so I couldn't find much.  One speaker stated the world economies will crash before the earth starts to have major issues.   

That's entirely believable, as people aren't going to keep believing their countries aren't bankrupt already, as they come up with new taxes to suck the last bit from your paychecks.

I think everyone has had enough of the BS.  Does anyone believe any of it, but yet they comply.

Carbon tax .. what next, water & air tax.   You weight 100 kg, so you suck up X cubic meters of air, your air tax is $$$ :cheesy:

• Like 2

On 1/15/2024 at 2:18 PM, KhunLA said:

Another video. I guess you have to use a video because the people espousing this nonsense aren't foolish enough to put their claims in writing. Which is far easier to factcheck.

Here's what real scientists say about this:

Antarctica Has Volcanoes, but There's No Link to its Current Ice Loss

Seroussi notes the changes happening now, especially in West Antarctica, are along the coast, which suggests the changes taking place in the ice sheet have nothing to do with volcanism, but are instead originating in the ocean. Ice streams reaching inland begin to flow and accelerate as ice along the coast disappears.

In addition, Seroussi says the tectonic plate that Antarctica rests upon is one of the most immobile on Earth. It’s surrounded by activity, but that activity also tends to keep it locked in position. There’s no reason to believe it would change today to impact the melting of the Antarctic ice sheet.

So, in conclusion, while Antarctica’s known volcanism does cause melting, Ivins and Seroussi agree there’s no connection between the loss of ice mass observed in Antarctica in recent decades and volcanic activity. The Antarctic ice sheet is at least 30 million years old, and volcanism there has been going on for millions of years. It's having no new effect on the current melting of the ice sheet.

https://climate.nasa.gov/explore/ask-nasa-climate/2982/fire-and-ice-why-volcanic-activity-is-not-melting-the-polar-ice-sheets/

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So, in conclusion, while Antarctica’s known volcanism does cause melting, Ivins and Seroussi agree there’s no connection between the loss of ice mass observed in Antarctica in recent decades and volcanic activity.

hmm ... in my world, that would be contradictory :coffee1:

With any luck (lots of), I'll be alive around 2036.   Might be interesting, or just another boring CC  year.

So far ... loving the CC.

Edited by KhunLA

23 hours ago, placeholder said:

So, in conclusion, while Antarctica’s known volcanism does cause melting, Ivins and Seroussi agree there’s no connection between the loss of ice mass observed in Antarctica in recent decades and volcanic activity.

while Antarctica’s known volcanism does cause melting,

?????????????

https://www.auroraexpeditions.com.au/blog/active-volcanoes-in-antarctica/

At the moment, there are only two active volcanoes in Antarctica – Mount Erebus (due south of New Zealand) and Deception Island (south east of Cape Horn, South America).

NB both on islands, not on the mainland.

Erebus has no major glaciers on it and is NOT part of the icecap. There is a big glacier called the Erebus Ice Tongue, but it's not melting. It is floating and just gets longer till the end breaks off and floats away. I've spent a night sleeping in an ice cave at the end of that glacier.

https://www.auroraexpeditions.com.au/blog/active-volcanoes-in-antarctica/

Edinburgh University compared satellite and database records, as well as measurements from ice-penetrating radar and geological information to find the hidden peaks of basalt rock. Ranging in height from 100m to 3,850m, the volcanoes aren’t known to be active, but could become active if Antarctica’s ice continues to thin with climate change.

NB. NOT KNOWN TO BE ACTIVE

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Flat earth theory!

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

More misinformation for the semi-literate. If someone had a serious case to make, they would put it in writing. 

"Although there is nothing wrong with the statement that the Earth is truly very hot at its center (actually as hot as the surface of the sun) the notion that it is a significant source of heat at the surface is easily dismissed with a little critical thinking. If the inner heat were really the dominant factor, then surely the day-night cycle would not be what it is, nor would you expect such variation in climates over seasons and latitudes. How can the south pole be covered with thousands of meters of ice with all this heat supposedly bubbling up from the surface? Why would a little lower angle of sunlight cause the average temperature to drop from +20°C in the summer to -20°C in the winter?"

https://grist.org/climate-energy/global-warming-comes-from-within/

Edited by placeholder

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 7:18 AM, KhunLA said:

Won't it get a bit hot in their bunkers???