Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Suspends 2024 Presidential Campaign, Endorses Donald Trump

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's not a lie.

It's my considered opinion.

The “Is Donald Trump a Fascist?” Debate Has Been Ended—by Donald Trump | The Nation

The “Is Donald Trump a Fascist?” Debate Has Been Ended—by Donald Trump

The former president’s rhetoric in a recent speech and on social media veered into openly eliminationist threats.

Well, since we are acknowledging, considered opinions ... My considered opinion is that progressives on the left are  marxists.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, morrobay said:

Lost cause confronting these people with facts. All they can do is make these one liner off the wall replies- About all they got.  DeSantis for VP.

I think you mean "Alternative Facts", that Republican invention.  Remember the Boiling Green Massacre, championed by Kellyanne Cadaver Conway. She got magas to lower the Confederate flags on their F-150s to commemorate it.

Oh, and then there's trump lawyer Rudy: "Truth isn't truth".

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you support Israel in the eradication of Hamas? 

Are you an "anti-Zionist?

I don’t support Israel or Hamas.

”Anti-Zionist”?

You’ve mentioned this a number of times, I therefore assume it’s not a mistake, which begs the question: Do you have any idea at all what you are talking about?

You certainly have no evidence to back up your hogwash assertions.

34 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Well, since we are acknowledging, considered opinions ... My considered opinion is that progressives on the left are  marxists.   

Well ‘an opinion’ is one of those things we all have.

I doubt you could give an accurate definition of a Marxist without first looking it up.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Give it up guys... you cannot win an argument with a hater fool like these guys... they are blinded by the hate

See....  Here's a Democrat that gets it.  Dean Phillips, a presidential candidate.  Of course, his unifying tone is why the Dem elite won't let him get anywhere...  That, and the fact that he won't bow down to the narrative that Biden is the bestest thing since sliced bread.  (Edit:  Oh, and the narrative that Trumpsters are the scum of the earth and shouldn't be allowed to vote)

“Last night I saw a Trump rally outside of mine, I walked up to the line of people a mile long and I simply said hello. I was met with 50 people going to the Trump rally who were friendly, hospitable, thoughtful, some who said they voted for Barack Obama. Some said they were Bernie Sanders supporters. About half of whom had never been to a Trump event before. So for everybody watching right now, Donald Trump is on a big mission to win and Joe Biden is going to get creamed. And I just wish Democrats would wake up and ensure that at least we give it our best shot because right now I’m afraid we are deluded into a nightmare.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/22/biden-challenger-dean-phillips-says-president-going-to-get-creamed-says-party-is-deluded-to-think-otherwise/

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

That's how I see him and I can guarantee to you that's how many blacks see him as well.

VP picks don't need to help get the top elected. They usually don't historically.

Their main job is to be totally loyal (Scott is perfect for that) and not to hurt the ticket.

Yes, leftist blacks agree with you that not leftist blacks are Uncle Toms. 

Jut like all your racist leftist pals agree Trum is a fascist. 

• Love It 1

48 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I challenge you to find any prediction I made in 2016, you certainly won’t find any on this forum.

Let’s see if you can work that out.

So better than nothing. 

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well ‘an opinion’ is one of those things we all have.

I doubt you could give an accurate definition of a Marxist without first looking it up.

Yes, even you have an opinion.   What is your definition of a marxist?

DeSantis doing the right thing, quite rare for an American politician.

The Trump bandwagon just has too much momentum. DeSantis understands this. Better to support the next POTUS than stand against him. Well done Ron.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Okay. I doubt very much Trump hoping to turn any blue states red. I think he needs suburban mothers and kids. 

He does and he has zero chance to get them. They've got his number.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He does and he has zero chance to get them. They've got his number.

I don't know, I think a lot of mothers are against Biden wanting to trans their kids. 

• Love It 1

47 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I heard Trump's VP short list is: 

Elise Stefani, J. D. Vance & Nikki Haley. 

Stefanic is the most likely.

Tucker "Vladimir" Carlson wouldn't shock me either.