"Gaza Conflict Toll Surpasses 25,000: Political Stalemate and International Concerns"

11 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Talk about laying it on a bit thick,

"Across the border, meanwhile, hundreds of innocent babies, women, disabled people and Holocaust survivors were being held in terrible conditions by captors who did not even bother with the pretence of upholding international law."

Hundreds, 132 is not hundreds, compared to the thousands of Palestinians held without trial in Israel in probably worse conditions and having the excrement kicked out of them at every opportunity.

You have completely lost your moral compass. Another vile post from you. Firstly that report was from before the first batch of hostages were released. More importantly, your statement below which I've highlighted is revolting. To attempt to claim that the conditions of Palestinian prisoners was worse than that being suffered by the hostages is inexcusable. 

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Hundreds, 132 is not hundreds, compared to the thousands of Palestinians held without trial in Israel in probably worse conditions and having the excrement kicked out of them at every opportunity.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Morch said:

When someone routinely cannot articulate a coherent view on the topic start putting forth a different sort of dish, it's reasonable to have doubts. Given that it wouldn't be a first for you, all the more so.

Nothing wrong with having doubts; I've many doubts about your posts, and when I ask for a source, you don't reply, like earlier today. 

There is a big difference between having doubts and publicly calling me a liar, plagiaristic, etc. 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You have completely lost your moral compass. Another vile post from you. Firstly that report was from before the first batch of hostages were released. More importantly, your statement below which I've highlighted is revolting. To attempt to claim that the conditions of Palestinian prisoners was worse than that being suffered by the hostages is inexcusable. 

Revealing horrific conditions faced by Palestinian detainees, Euro-Med Monitor calls for immediate international delegation to inspect Israeli detention camps

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/revealing-horrific-conditions-faced-palestinian-detainees-euro-med-monitor-calls-immediate-international-delegation-inspect-israeli-detention-camps-enar#:~:text=The aforementioned camp was turned,or receiving Red Cross visits.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Morch said:

There were more hostages held initially - guess you 'forgot' that.

As for Palestinians held in 'worse' conditions, you're making things up.

Really, read this:

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/revealing-horrific-conditions-faced-palestinian-detainees-euro-med-monitor-calls-immediate-international-delegation-inspect-israeli-detention-camps-enar#:~:text=The aforementioned camp was turned,or receiving Red Cross visits.

• Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Nothing wrong with having doubts; I've many doubts about your posts, and when I ask for a source, you don't reply, like earlier today. 

There is a big difference between having doubts and publicly calling me a liar, plagiaristic, etc. 

What doubts?

And again, a bit too late for your complaints. Should have thought of that earlier, before you decided these topics are troll playground.

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Euro-Med Monitor prolific Hamas supporter, consistently spreads blood libels and conspiracy theories about Israel. More confirmation about who you follow

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

It doesn't, but maybe goes a ways to explain things. More of this since 7/10, for sure.

Other thing that's rather obvious is that you're obsessed with one side's faults, while not really commenting much on the other's.

There are plenty of people here already commenting on that. Mostly, they use it as a way to defend whatever it is that Israel does or just simply to engage in denial. Stuff like this:

image.png.855c6aa8ad1a9d1f68f49b4c516659f7.png

You don't seem to have a problem with stuff like the above.

As for 7/10 helping to explain the brutality, I agree. As I have pointed out before, what do people think is going to happen when an angry, vengeful army is loosed on the Palestinians. That goes for the West Bank too, where Red Cross visits have also been terminated as the number of jailed Palestinians there grows as well.

Edited by placeholder