Problem inform TM 30 online

After login the new TM 30 website add the foreigner and send, only see In Progress. WhenI tried a second time there was the notification duplicate data.  Is there normally an email or something coming to confirm yhe notification?

12 minutes ago, Sjoerd said:

After login the new TM 30 website add the foreigner and send, only see In Progress

Take a screen shot of it just in case you have problems later...

1 hour ago, Sjoerd said:

After login the new TM 30 website add the foreigner and send, only see In Progress. WhenI tried a second time there was the notification duplicate data.  Is there normally an email or something coming to confirm yhe notification?

Normally yes, you have a mail confirmation. But anyway wait 1 or 2 days, to see if the final validation/refusal comes through ... if you are doing this many days in advance. Screenshot is always a good idea , and check also your spam/junk folder.

Phil.

Edited by khunphil
  • Like 1

Don't think we got e-mail confirmation but do have a pdf saved saying "Informed" is that the same as completed in the logic of Thailand? It shows in green so I just presumed that task was boxed off... :unsure:

Edited by eyeman

15 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Thank you for help. I filled in all from the resident...after right down save and a message told if i want to inform this people. I did.  (as sad 2 times) but no notification somewhere.  When work to fill in, left up tell in blue   in progress all the time, even before send

1 hour ago, eyeman said:

Don't think we got e-mail confirmation but do have a pdf saved saying "Informed" is that the same as completed in the logic of Thailand? It shows in green so I just presumed that task was boxed off... :unsure:

The solution is found already. If opeen the main screen to the right down can search, Fill in what you want to find, example date and name of informed , enter and after scroll down and can see the inform status. In my case  down inform status it showed A green vink with informed. I made pictures from this