true tv

has anybody got any info on which is the best system for watching movies sport documentaries etc i totally pissed of with true, they came a couple of weeks to to fit this new true vision internet box system, nothing but trouble........and when you call if your lucky to get through you get zero help or just reboot the system. you pay a fortune for this rubbish so can some please help me out   

27 minutes ago, bangkokspurs said:

has anybody got any info on which is the best system for watching movies sport documentaries etc i totally pissed of with true, they came a couple of weeks to to fit this new true vision internet box system, nothing but trouble........and when you call if your lucky to get through you get zero help or just reboot the system. you pay a fortune for this rubbish so can some please help me out   

But you do not say what your issue is.  And there are several systems.  Our box that feeds from internet modem has been very reliable for a number of years - although after not using for an extended period had to do a factory reset (they came and did and provided code if needed again).  Only issue we have had since easily resolved by pulling DC supply and attaching again.

Believe most people have given up on pay TV systems such as this however and now use internet apps directly.  But that is younger persons game as I sill use a Nokia 3310.

Have you considered using an iptv service? 

I see them on Lazada for 6000thb per year, but a lot of xpats in my area are paying 2000thb per year and its very impressive. 

They have all the sport, movies and entertainment channels from around the world, plus playback. 

You still need a internet connection to use one, but ive even heard of people enjoying them using hotspot from thier mobile sim. 

Edited by northsouthdevide

thanks for the answers....so which one is the best iptv i do have a very good internet connection with 3BB and with bloody true (only for the sports etc and also i have platinum with them)

Look i am a Luddite  to old for all this modern things ....just tell me the simple answer and easy to set up.

cheers