Trump wins New Hampshire primary as rematch with Biden appears increasingly likely

Crossy

Unfortunately it appears Trump might be elected.  As for Biden.  I don’t  think he is the greatest President.  But I would rather see him win over Trump. 

• Agree 2

45 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

Thats is why I laugh like a madman laughing at the rain, when the so called educated Democrats throw disparaging insults at under educated Republicans.

Simple minds are easily amused. 

• Thanks 1

Trump threatens to blacklist Haley donors (msn.com)

Just an ordinary revenge day in Trump MAGA country.

"Trump wrote on Truth Social that anyone who makes a contribution to the Haley campaign "from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp."

Can you imagine Trump blacklisting people with money??

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, racyrick said:

Red vs Blue in the New Civil War!

The Divided States of America!

If Real News is not to your liking or fits your narrative, then you call it Fake News!

How can you REALLY tell what news is real or fake??????????????? Everyone quotes it for their own narrative beliefs.

Crazy world that is truly polarizing everybody and governments controlling all their citizens.

Good luck world!!

The FACT that Fox News settled a lawsuit for $787.5 MILLION for LYING  should be a clear indication of what network NOT to trust.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Add one more to the list of Trump accused betrayals. 

On Truth Social, he wrote that Ms McEnany was a RINO [Republican in Name Only], in an angry post sent just before midnight that also referred to his rival for the GOPnomination with a derisive nickname: “I don’t need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox. 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-attacks-former-press-secretary-181205447.html

The times they are a changing.

Edited by earlinclaifornia

20 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The FACT that Fox News settled a lawsuit for $787.5 MILLION for LYING  should be a clear indication of what network NOT to trust.

True, but unfortunately, there are many news services, groups, organizations etc. around the world not to mention apps like Telegram and many others.

I posted a message on the Independent and wish I had kept a copy to repost. But here is the sense of it. 

When looking at Haley vs Trump, we have a died in the wall Neo con war monger vs Trump who is the only President in recent memory who didn't start a war...is Haley a better candidate to be the Republican candidate is the question. I think the answer is no, she isn't. Bad as anyone may think Trump, he will make a much better president than Haley. 

The most likely match up (bookies favourite) is Trump vs Biden. The question is who is the better candidate to lead America from 2025 to 2029? In my opinion it is Trump. Why? Because I really do suspect Biden of being senile; of being corrupt on a grand scale; and of interfering with judicial matters in the prosecution (unparalleled victimisation) of Trump and of the ridiculously soft prosecutorial approach of Biden's DOJ to the affair of the laptop of Hunter. Is Trump an angel? No, he tells lies but he is not a war monger and from my point of view war is the ultimate evil....so Trump vs Biden.....no contest for my vote, it will go to Trump if Trump and Biden are the candidates.

But the larger issue is what is wrong with the US's archaic constitution that 'threw up' (sic) Biden/Trump in 2020, Clinton/Trump in 2016, and likely Biden Trump again in 2024. I used the term 'threw up' intentionally as a pun, because all of the candidates for the past 8 years have been vomit-inducing. It is time to thrown out the 18th century Constitution and write one that reflects modernity. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, racyrick said:

True, but unfortunately, there are many news services, groups, organizations etc. around the world not to mention apps like Telegram and many others.

Fox has the largest megaphone and blasts the airwaves with nonsense, and their sheep viewers suck it down with a big spoon.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1