Trump wins New Hampshire primary as rematch with Biden appears increasingly likely

Crossy

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Indeed. 45% voting against Trump is very bad news for him. I would have expected to see him at 80% or better. This doesn't look good for Trump. It doesn't need many of those 45% to stay home and he's toast. It is NH though, the red state split will be more interesting. Haley won't be quitting real soon with those numbers though.

Reportedly from US press, 70% of those polled (in the post vote sampling) were Democrats. So some anti-Trump voting may have been expected as members of both political parties can tout in NH unlike most other states where voting in the Republican primary would be restricted to GOP members. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Can anyone explain the point of the US primaries when the person the Republicans look like choosing will be in jail at election time. What happens then? Of course, there is no law that says he can't conduct business as President from a jail cell. It would be interesting then to see foreign dignitaries visit him in jail instead of the White House. They might not get the banquet food they'd normally expect though.

Even if he is convicted before the elections, it is very unlikely he would be sentenced before the elections. The sentencing hearings are a whole new battle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

looking more and more likely that trump will be sentenced to 4 years in the white house. 

Well said!

Snatch up that Wokehouse and return it to its historic ambience, The Whitehouse.

imop

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, puck2 said:

If Trump would win the coming presidential election, then the USA is LoS for me = Land of Stupids.

That would mean the Amricans like a criminal, liar, unreliable, not intelligent egomaniac with an abhorrent charcter to be on the top of the nation. That says it all. And don't let me talk about the ethics.

Many celebrities , who hate the orangeman say Canada is a escape route !The Republic has seen enough of Joey 2 Scoops & his DEI supporters.

Bye & Good luck

imop

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, puck2 said:

If Trump would win the coming presidential election, then the USA is LoS for me = Land of Stupids.

That would mean the Amricans like a criminal, liar, unreliable, not intelligent egomaniac with an abhorrent charcter to be on the top of the nation. That says it all. And don't let me talk about the ethics.

I rather hope that he does become president.  That way the world will have something to laugh about again.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

Live tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2024/jan/23/new-hampshire-primary-election-results

Trump has a 10% lead with about 60% of the vote counted.

Could be a late rally for Haley, or Trump could widen the margin.

Double digit lead despite the oppositions dem support as has been reported prior. Imop

IMG_2471.thumb.jpeg.4b1544b27b631b54c6786706ee74a5bd.jpeg

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The Dems can charge Trump with as many 'trumped up' crimes as they like - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November. 

The Dems can let as many illegals into the country as they like for their votes - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November. 

The Dems can push divisive race based politics as they like - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November. 

The Dems can push the women's right to an abortion and the fake 'pay gap' issues as much as they like - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November.  

The Dems and all the RINOs and Swampers are terrified of Trump - and people should really ask themselves why and think.  Not think about why they do not like him - and there are lots of reasons because he has a very abrasive personality.  But they need to think about what did he do last time he was POTUS that was so 'terrifying'. 

In fact all the things they said Trump was going to do if he won in 2016, is exactly what Biden has done (remember Trump will start WW3?).  Trump's biggest 'failures' was 'The Wall' - he could not get it done - and now Biden has shown everyone exactly why Trump wanted to build a wall. Relations between the 'Big 3' - USA, China and Russia, have not been this bad since the 'cold war'.  World Trade is at an all-time low since the disaster of Covid and how the Dems managed it.  Trump is being proven more and more correct, about how he was challenging what all the 'experts' like Fauci were doing, and saying that China was resposible, and that the WHO is 'controlled' by China. And of course, the Russia Gate BS has been shown to be just that - total BS - and the Dem impeachments were as false and abysmal as the Jan 6 insurrection BS. 

The aint gonna stop Trump winning in November.  He is going to tear it all down and they are terrified - not for the People - for themselves. People are more and more realising that Trump may not be a 'nice guy', but they now understand that all the politically driven attacks the Dems and Media and EU have thrown at Trump, are just 'Fake News'.  The fools and diehards will still vote Dems, but more and more People are refusing to be fooled anymore. 

Brilliantly put!

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charmonman said:

I have a similar issue ; I cannot understand how 54% of any electorate see Trump as a suitable candidate for Presidential office.

Probably more like 60% plus..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, charmonman said:

Wow. You can rant and rave and toss the word salad almost as well as Trump himself. Relax, take a calm, objective look at the guy and you’ll see, like tens of millions of others have, Trump is a coward, an idiot and a loser.

Ever notice how rational people 'attack' the Dems/Biden for what they do, but irrational wokes attack Trump personally with insults.  Take a close look yourself mate - try to play the ball, not the man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

What press? You mean the gutter social media lying sites? Why didn't you link to the wonderfully truthful press you mentioned? That was a rhetorical question, we already know.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/01/23/democrats-cant-vote-new-hampshire-primary/72323334007/

The problem with that fact check is that it's incomplete.  Why would anyone register as a Dem or Repub if they can register as undeclared (or not register at all) and vote in either primary on the day?  Especially when the DNC is not accepting any delegates from NH because of a snit over primary day.   You'll have to do your own digging on that one.  It's too convoluted for me.

70% of Trump voters were registered Repubs.  70% of Haley voters were registered undeclared or not registered at all the day before.

I got it from the Daily Caller, but it appears to be a CNN poll.  And it wouldn't surprise me if CNN made it difficult to impossible to find it.

NHHaley.png.e1904ac6da192c56ecda5fdc9215b891.png

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/23/roughly-70-of-haley-voters-in-new-hampshire-primary-werent-registered-republicans-exit-poll-shows/

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, jvs said:

Then come up with real facts,not something trump came up with and you believe all of his lies.

The real facts you do not want to hear .

Trump said nothing I posted mate - that was all my own observations.

Take your time and think about that and why you think that way - TDS? - caused by media?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

The problem with that fact check is that it's incomplete.  Why would anyone register as a Dem or Repub if they can register as undeclared and vote in either primary on the day?  Especially when the DNC is not accepting any delegates from NH because of a snit over primary day.   You'll have to do your own digging on that one.  It's too convoluted for me.

70% of Trump voters were registered Repubs.  70% of Haley voters were registered undeclared or not registered at all the day before.

I got it from the Daily Caller, but it appears to be a CNN poll.  And it wouldn't surprise me if CNN made it difficult to impossible to find it.

NHHaley.png.e1904ac6da192c56ecda5fdc9215b891.png

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/23/roughly-70-of-haley-voters-in-new-hampshire-primary-werent-registered-republicans-exit-poll-shows/

Well said mate - the reality is that Democrats are allowed to vote in New Hamshire and they are so desperate to stop Trump that many did.  End result - Trump still won. It is all over - the only question is will Trump be running against Biden or Harris or another Dem?  My money is on a desperate attempt to win the 'equal minority' vote by Biden stepping down due to illness and ther Dems putting Harris up against Trump. Unless there is a Covid 24 lockdown to justify Biden staying at home (I dont put that past them), there will be nowhere for Biden to hide. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

DEI  Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. 

Isn't that the new racism?  Because preferential treatment based on skin color is racism.  Even when it goes in the other direction.

Nope. That's just one of the current tools against racism.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, The Cyclist said:

Trump says Hi from New Hampshire

IMG_2665.webp.47d7b76c1ce77cc2f95ef36f456131da.webp

Apparently the first time in history that a non incumbent president has won in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

I think that tells it's own story.

And if he is the republican nominee

<Oh god how I hope he is 'cause Haley could possibly have a chance>

it would be a short story. 

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Well said mate - the reality is that Democrats are allowed to vote in New Hamshire and they are so desperate to stop Trump that many did.  End result - Trump still won. It is all over - the only question is will Trump be running against Biden or Harris or another Dem?  My money is on a desperate attempt to win the 'equal minority' vote by Biden stepping down due to illness and ther Dems putting Harris up against Trump. Unless there is a Covid 24 lockdown to justify Biden staying at home (I dont put that past them), there will be nowhere for 

What is going on in your skull?A whirlpool of insanity producing one world salad after another. Incomprehensible and impossible to follow (just like when the orange retard opens his  mouth).Are you off your meds?You need help from a professional. Or is it just an extremely low IQ.

• Thanks 1