Trump wins New Hampshire primary as rematch with Biden appears increasingly likely

Crossy

7 minutes ago, retarius said:

I saw this reported in the Guardian.....the votes weren't counted yet but Trump was ahead 54 to 45%

Live tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2024/jan/23/new-hampshire-primary-election-results

Trump has a 10% lead with about 60% of the vote counted.

Could be a late rally for Haley, or Trump could widen the margin.

10 minutes ago, retarius said:

I saw this reported in the Guardian.....the votes weren't counted yet but Trump was ahead 54 to 45%

I cannot bring myself to understand how 45% of any electorate see Haley as a suitable candidate for Presidential office. 

In the Guardian it reported that NH, being a state where members of any party can vote in the primaries, that many Democrats voted for Haley, in order to spite Trump. I do hope this is correct and that his standing in the GOP is higher than 54%, if not, he will have a troubled presidency.

Correct An i

2 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

Live tracker

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2024/jan/23/new-hampshire-primary-election-results

Trump has a 10% lead with about 60% of the vote counted.

Could be a late rally for Haley, or Trump could widen the margin.

Scary when an incumbent gets such a small lead.

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The Dems can charge Trump with as many 'trumped up' crimes as they like - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November. 

The Dems can let as many illegals into the country as they like for their votes - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November. 

The Dems can push divisive race based politics as they like - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November. 

The Dems can push the women's right to an abortion and the fake 'pay gap' issues as much as they like - they aint gonna stop Trump winning in November.  

The Dems and all the RINOs and Swampers are terrified of Trump - and people should really ask themselves why and think.  Not think about why they do not like him - and there are lots of reasons because he has a very abrasive personality.  But they need to think about what did he do last time he was POTUS that was so 'terrifying'. 

In fact all the things they said Trump was going to do if he won in 2016, is exactly what Biden has done (remember Trump will start WW3?).  Trump's biggest 'failures' was 'The Wall' - he could not get it done - and now Biden has shown everyone exactly why Trump wanted to build a wall. Relations between the 'Big 3' - USA, China and Russia, have not been this bad since the 'cold war'.  World Trade is at an all-time low since the disaster of Covid and how the Dems managed it.  Trump is being proven more and more correct, about how he was challenging what all the 'experts' like Fauci were doing, and saying that China was resposible, and that the WHO is 'controlled' by China. And of course, the Russia Gate BS has been shown to be just that - total BS - and the Dem impeachments were as false and abysmal as the Jan 6 insurrection BS. 

The aint gonna stop Trump winning in November.  He is going to tear it all down and they are terrified - not for the People - for themselves. People are more and more realising that Trump may not be a 'nice guy', but they now understand that all the politically driven attacks the Dems and Media and EU have thrown at Trump, are just 'Fake News'.  The fools and diehards will still vote Dems, but more and more People are refusing to be fooled anymore. 

Not yet over according to Nikki who points out this is first not last. Trump raging trying to get her to quit. Heads back to court mad.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, The Cyclist said:

Trump says Hi from New Hampshire

IMG_2665.webp.47d7b76c1ce77cc2f95ef36f456131da.webp

Apparently the first time in history that a non incumbent president has won in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

I think that tells it's own story.

It does. Only KFC can stop him.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Not yet over according to Nikki who points out this is first not last.

Her finacial backers might have something different to say.

Estimated $ 10 million she threw at New Hampshire.

48 minutes ago, puck2 said:

If Trump would win the coming presidential election, then the USA is LoS for me = Land of Stupids.

That would mean the Amricans like a criminal, liar, unreliable, not intelligent egomaniac with an abhorrent charcter to be on the top of the nation. That says it all. And don't let me talk about the ethics.

It's a race to the bottom and many nations do it. What are the alternatives? Problem is, the US has such a messed up electoral system (only the high monied survive) that you don't get to see many decent, hardworking leaders. Trump does get a bad rap, however. He's a massive pr!ck but is scapegoated and not all the evil that people make out. Again, easy mistake and puerile to denigrate an entire nation on the will of the few to elect this or that douche.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

I cannot bring myself to understand how 45% of any electorate see Haley as a suitable candidate for Presidential office. 

In the Guardian it reported that NH, being a state where members of any party can vote in the primaries, that many Democrats voted for Haley, in order to spite Trump. I do hope this is correct and that his standing in the GOP is higher than 54%, if not, he will have a troubled presidency.

You think there is a chance Trump could have a troubled presidency ?                     Well i'm shocked, that's almost unimaginable !

• Like 2

Can anyone explain the point of the US primaries when the person the Republicans look like choosing will be in jail at election time. What happens then? Of course, there is no law that says he can't conduct business as President from a jail cell. It would be interesting then to see foreign dignitaries visit him in jail instead of the White House. They might not get the banquet food they'd normally expect though.

• Thumbs Up 2