Thai father attacks suspect who sexually assaulted his daughter

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

You know I never read the full story ...  just the webfact page. 

Yet you still decide to chip in with your worthless opinion.

6 hours ago, jippytum said:

Buy that man a beer

Dad justice!  My other half said the 

police were dragging their investigated  feet, in this heinous sexual  assault case!

• Like 1

I wish the picture showed more injury.  Sounds like the father had enough evidence.  I di think the article used the aunts name when it talked about the phone pictures.  I guess editors are used anymore.  

I would not be surprised if this perp is well connected and this the slow or no police action.   I rather be this dad in jail than the mushroom gathers. 

14 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

No I would make sure obviously that that would not be the case, by orchestrating it properly. I would not be the loser dad, who allow it to happen, such as yourself seem to be. You would be happily take 15,000 baht in compensation and say sabai sabai.

I'd rather help from a jail cel too, then to do nothing, and have the rapist of my child walk around free. Do you even think? It is leftish weak people, that caused the reality of our world to be the way it is today. That is exactly what needs change.

How stupid are you? Is there any limit? When did I say I would be inactive and accept 15k baht? 

After that, like you react to me post, you do not seem clever enough to do anything in a specific way that would give you free passage.

We are not talking about that a rapist should walk free. Never done that. What was up for discussion was cutting another person dick of.

Edited by Gottfrid

12 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

"70% of girls in Thailand are victims of sexual assault yearly"

Bro, if that would be the case EVERY Thai women would be raped 56 times in her life. Really?

" I know many women in my 6 years plus living here, and most of them haven been victims" Do you live on some clinic for raped women or something?

He just made the statistic up.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I have many times in many posts regarding this subject. If you're the kind that doubts everything you read, I can't help you.

So you can easily repost one of these links, otherwise I can't take you seriously.

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

So you can easily repost one of these links, otherwise I can't take you seriously.

I don't care if anyone takes me seriously. I don't make opinions. They mean nothing. I have posted links here and in other threads.  All you have to do is look up violence towards women in Thailand and you'll see what I have for many years before I even moved here. I also see it in the way a girlfriend and an ex live their lives, as I have before back in America. It affects every relationship a woman has with a man in her life, and her self esteem is hit with it, as a victim and also if she didn't do anything to prosecute the perpetrator.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

I don't care if anyone takes me seriously. I don't make opinions. They mean nothing. I have posted links here and in other threads.  All you have to do is look up violence towards women in Thailand and you'll see what I have for many years before I even moved here. I also see it in the way a girlfriend and an ex live their lives, as I have before back in America. It affects every relationship a woman has with a man in her life, and her self esteem is hit with it, as a victim and also if she didn't do anything to prosecute the perpetrator.

That's just a word salad. Either you have a link to post or you don't. Seems you don't.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

That's just a word salad. Either you have a link to post or you don't. Seems you don't.

You have to read all of the words a member posts or you'll miss something. And I'm not one to use a word salad, as I know what I'm talking about by research on subjects. It seems you are the one confused though.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1

On 1/27/2024 at 8:50 AM, fredwiggy said:

This. This is exactly what should happen to these kinds of animals. Anti socials like this have no place on our earth, just like the narcissists we deal with everyday, and the only way the world will improve is the elimination of these types, so the rest of us, especially our women and children, are allowed to live safely without fear of being harmed by vermin that weren't taught by their parents that life is precious, and you don't prey on the weak and innocent. A justice system that puts people in prison for doing the job they should be doing also needs to be improved and radically changed, as  lawyers and judges who are paid to let animals free also are in places they shouldn't be. Anyone does this to my child will be dealt with in a way that they wouldn't be able to hurt another ever again. I wouldn't expect any less from anyone who calls themselves parents. Waiting for a justice system to do what is needed to permanently stop individuals like this from further mayhem will be a long wait.

I am not against anyone taking the law into their own hands if necessary, I've done it myself and agree 100% with this post, only one thing, you have to be 100% sure the accused is guilty before you personally deal with him, and not just acting on someone's word alone.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, uttradit said:

He just made the statistic up.

I don’t know if he made it up but his link attributes sexual violence ,8.1 %

Nothing in that story of 70% attributes Abuse of sexual nature.

“The data paints a grim picture of 
abuse of women by men, indicating that husbands or boyfriends are responsible for violence against wives or girlfriends in 60–70% of all domestic violence cases.

Sexual violence 8.1 %”

https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40031638

40 minutes ago, riclag said:

I don’t know if he made it up but his link attributes sexual violence ,8.1 %

Nothing in that story of 70% attributes Abuse of sexual nature.

“The data paints a grim picture of 
abuse of women by men, indicating that husbands or boyfriends are responsible for violence against wives or girlfriends in 60–70% of all domestic violence cases.

Sexual violence 8.1 %”

https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40031638

I posted one link that shows the violence. I saw many others, including one that's not supposed to be posted here, if you know which that is. That will show the 70%. This is just one....................https://thediplomat.com/2020/10/thailand-has-a-gender-violence-problem/

Edited by fredwiggy

I would wait for confirmation of the alleged person than I would show no mercy,if anyone touched my young daughter they would be very sore and sorry for the remainder of there miserable life.

Fredwiggy needs a course in english comprehension. His 70% is the amount of women suffering domestic violence,  in domestic violence cases, and sexual violence is only a smaller fraction of this. And of course not every Thai woman suffers domestic violence every year! 

It is a shame when stupid claims are made as if they are facts.