Thai father attacks suspect who sexually assaulted his daughter

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Decent father, he kept him clearly in a OK enough shape to still face justice too. I would have cut his weener.

Oh really?  been found guilty, has he?  sure it was him are you?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

True, but how many times does money circumvent the law and how many who rape and molest daily here are incarcerated? 70% of girls in Thailand are victims of sexual assault yearly. Most never come to trial, mainly because of shame faced by the victim for standing up for herself and making sure the predators get put away. Letting these scum get away with assaults lets others know they will also have a good chance of never being arrested, let alone convicted. Thailand is a very unsafe place for girls and women to live, but a lot of what happens never gets punished. I know many women in my 6 years plus living here, and most of them haven been victims and those are the ones who have let on about the assaults. In a country where corruption ranks high, things don't go as they should, and will never until that corruption is brought down to a very low level.

Consider a situation whereby any relative or friend who hears about a sexual abusive incident perpetrated on a friend

or a family member will go out to matt justice on the suspected abusers as they see fit, we are going to have a mayhem

on our hands, we don't live in a jungle or the middle ages, and the laws of the land, with all it's shortcoming

will in due course, will take care of the case...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

And what about the Aunt who took the young girl to the suspect?? called in for questioning. 

She deservers a public flogging. Oh yes I read the full story.

I didn't read anything about an Aunt ...

• Sad 4

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The physical assault against the 42 year old Thai man was reported to the Phutta Phratheep Lang Suan Rescue Team at about 4am on January 21. Rescuers rushed to the scene on Beach Road

In the photo it looks like his hands are still tied and it is daylight.

7 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Decent father, he kept him clearly in a OK enough shape to still face justice too. I would have cut his weener.

And what would you have done to your Sister--(or wife sister) who took her there and Pimped her.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb

Now he faces a jail term and/or a fine for attacking the presumed Pedo.
If he had killed him, preferable kicked life out of the pedo by a group of friends, he would be walking scott free.