Shopping tips? Bed sheets, sandals, flipflops

henrik2000

Bed sheets are important and worth the investment. I didn’t even realize this until I had to sleep without ac for about a week and the all cotton sheets and pillowcase really miles better than whatever that other “blend” stuff is.

IKEA has decent prices on a few nice 100% cotton sheets. I only buy the fitted sheet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Olmate said:

Some real men on this topic! 

I have a desire for nice culinary, as well! I love going shopping with the girls too, Im always popping in Robinsons to help my girls choose 

handbags And shoes 555.

I choose my wife’s thong underwear too.

Im retired and its a good way to bond 

with females

imop

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I usually buy my sheets in the US and bring or ship them to Thailand. 

Yes, I have done that too...Marks and Spencers best all the way from the UK. Was having problems finding top sheets here, they were all quilt covers.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, I have done that too...Marks and Spencers best all the way from the UK. Was having problems finding top sheets here, they were all quilt covers.

As said most people do not require a top sheet here - that is used when you need a blanket to keep the wool from you skin - here blankets are seldom needed and a quilt cover serves when actually cool.  Top sheets are available as 3 star and above hotels will normally provide for tourist needs but not normally sold as part of sales set.

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

As said most people do not require a top sheet here - that is used when you need a blanket to keep the wool from you skin - here blankets are seldom needed and a quilt cover serves when actually cool.  Top sheets are available as 3 star and above hotels will normally provide for tourist needs but not normally sold as part of sales set.

No blankets needed here, in fact nor is  a quilt or eiderdown or anything much at all. I found that a top sheet and 'throw' /cover both comfortable and sufficient. I do have a set including a quilt cover but as a top-sheet it simply isn't large enough. 

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

No blankets needed here, in fact nor is  a quilt or eiderdown or anything much at all. I found that a top sheet and 'throw' /cover both comfortable and sufficient. I do have a set including a quilt cover but as a top-sheet it simply isn't large enough. 

Different strokes - I find a small blanket or cover fine for the partial cover required at times - but understand those using AC at tour bus levels probably would need more.

18 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Most people don't actually need a mattress either. 

I like a nice bed made every day with nice sheets, a nice bed spread, and nice pillows.