• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Predictions now overdue from.

calibanjr.

BelfastBoy

The above 2 will be getting 0 points this week.

For the record. calibanjr. got his predictions to me this afternoon. But since i made it clear that no predictions will be accepted after 10am on a Saturday Sydney time. I had to refuse.

Firm but fair eh (former) teacher Jockstar :D:D:D !!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it teacher scousemouse. Not long till you're back at work. Another week or so?

Don't spoil the atmos by reminding me of that :o;) , back in on the firt and then ( as you know :bah: ) it's plain sailing 'till march.

So I'm in the mid 20's so far :D , after the derby ( which I predicted wrong :o ) I thought it would be another bad week but didn't mind as we won :bah: .

Don't spoil the atmos by reminding me of that :bah::bah: , back in on the firt and then ( as you know :D ) it's plain sailing 'till march.

Are you coming back to blighty buddy?

So I'm in the mid 20's so far :D , after the derby ( which I predicted wrong :o ) I thought it would be another bad week but didn't mind as we won :D .

I have done <deleted> this week :D

Don't spoil the atmos by reminding me of that :bah::o , back in on the firt and then ( as you know :D ) it's plain sailing 'till march.

So I'm in the mid 20's so far :D , after the derby ( which I predicted wrong :o ) I thought it would be another bad week but didn't mind as we won :bah: .

You're Sitting on 18 at the moment. Not too bad. At least you got double figures. Some havent yet. :D

Don't spoil the atmos by reminding me of that :bah::o , back in on the firt and then ( as you know :D ) it's plain sailing 'till march.

No mate , back to work :D .

You're Sitting on 18 at the moment. Not too bad. At least you got double figures. Some havent yet. :D

Aaah, lifes not too bad then ;)

:o

Dont worry im sure that will come back to bite me at some point!

I've not had much to get excited about this season (spurs being shit and all that) so just enjoying the moment!

Edited by markr

How should I go about collecting my money at the end of the season??

You should be hoping there is a long way to go this year Mark , your a spurs fan :D .

:o:D

Roll on next season..... :D

With regards to collecting the money , I'll email you all my paypal address as I did last season................... :D

Predictions still due from.

scousemouse

calibanjr.

Oldfield

BelfastBoy

Pm's sent yesterday.

Pm's sent again. Thats the last one. If i dont have predictions by 10 am tmorrow morning. It will be 0 points. scousemouse will get his in, calibanjr. was late last week, Oldfield usually gets his in and BelfastBoy missed last week. So who knows? :o

A few of us got the Man U score right. Thats about all i have got right so far. If i hadnt got that score i'd be sitting in single figures now. At the moment i dont think it will be a huge scoring week for most. But then again. I could be wrong.

A few of us got the Man U score right. Thats about all i have got right so far. If i hadnt got that score i'd be sitting in single figures now. At the moment i dont think it will be a huge scoring week for most. But then again. I could be wrong.

not me :o , I predict single digits for scousemouse this week ( do I get any extra points for that :D )

Liverpool's slump in form is affecting me and my preds :bah::bah::o

You think a 1-1 draw is a slump. Try being a City fan. A 6-0 thrashing is a "slump" :D

Yeah , look on the brightside and all that ;) .

I think Jockstar hit the nail on the head - it's the Leo :D:D . Good job I'm back in work this week :o:D .