Neuralink Makes History with First Wireless Brain Chip Implant in Human

Social Media

image.png

Elon Musk's brain-computer interface (BCI) company, Neuralink, has achieved a significant milestone with the successful implantation of its wireless chip in a human patient. This marks the first time such technology has been deployed in this way, raising hopes for potential advancements in various fields, like communication and treatment of neurological conditions.

Key Points:

• Implant Success: Initial results show promising detection of neuron activity, and the patient is recovering well.
  • Purpose: Connecting human brains to computers and addressing complex neurological issues.
  • Testing Phase: A six-year study involving surgical placement of 64 thin threads in the brain's "movement intention" area for recording and transmitting brain signals wirelessly.
  • First Product: "Telepathy" aims to enable device control solely through thought, initially targeting individuals with limb paralysis.
  • Competitors: Rival companies like Blackrock Neurotech and Precision Neuroscience also developing BCI technology, some with longer track records.
  • Challenges: Ethical concerns and potential safety risks require careful consideration.

What's Next?

While exciting, Neuralink's progress raises critical questions. Ethical considerations about privacy and potential mind control require open discussions. Additionally, long-term safety and efficacy of the technology need thorough evaluation.

Furthermore, Neuralink faces competition from established players like Blackrock Neurotech and Precision Neuroscience, each with distinct approaches and advantages.

Regardless, this breakthrough marks a significant step in the BCI field, holding immense potential for improving lives and pushing the boundaries of human-computer interaction. The coming years will undoubtedly be crucial in determining the ethical and practical implications of this technology.

Source

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, johng said:

Because those having the Musk inplant have agreed and consented to the procedure ?

So the people who received vaccinations without giving consent to having a tracker chip installed had nothing to worry about.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

So the people who received vaccinations without giving consent to having a tracker chip installed had nothing to worry about.

They have everything to worry about..tracker or not  there must be "informed" consent not shaming,ridicule,bullying and coercion to accept  a medical procedure.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, johng said:

They have everything to worry about..tracker or not  there must be "informed" consent not shaming,ridicule,bullying and coercion to accept  a medical procedure.

What evidence do you have that the vaccinations promoted by the Gates foundation were given to people by means of "shaming,ridicule,bullying and coercion"? 

And how do the people giving "informed" consent to a chip implant in their brains know exactly how that chip can be used?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, heybruce said:

What evidence do you have that the vaccinations promoted by the Gates foundation were given to people by means of "shaming,ridicule,bullying and coercion"? 

come on where have you been for the last 3 years ?

Antivaxer,conspiracy theorist,

Ivermectin,vacine passports,

tracking phone apps

teachers,nurses,police,military etc fired for refusing to be jabbed,quarantine camps,no entry to sports events restaurants cinema.

Novak Djokovic,Joe Rogan

Canadian trucker convoy....ring any bells ?

P.S

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/29/armys-information-warfare-unit-monitored-covid-lockdown-critics/

Edited by johng
link to an article
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, johng said:

come on where have you been for the last 3 years ?

Antivaxer,conspiracy theorist,

Ivermectin,vacine passports,

tracking phone apps

teachers,nurses,police,military etc fired for refusing to be jabbed,quarantine camps,no entry to sports events restaurants cinema.

Novak Djokovic,Joe Rogan

Canadian trucker convoy....ring any bells ?

P.S

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/01/29/armys-information-warfare-unit-monitored-covid-lockdown-critics/

How many of your conspiracy theories apply to the vaccinations the Gates foundation was promoting in Africa?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/15/2024 at 2:08 PM, heybruce said:

When the Gates foundation supported vaccinations the tin-foil hat brigade claimed he was planting tracker chips in people.

13 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Gates foundation was promoting in Africa?

I don't recall anyone talking about tracker chips in vaccines specifically for Africa ( Polio ? )  I do recall there was some controversy over those  polio vaccines.

39 minutes ago, johng said:

I don't recall anyone talking about tracker chips in vaccines specifically for Africa ( Polio ? )  I do recall there was some controversy over those  polio vaccines.

Ok, what evidence do you have that anyone anywhere was pressured by the Gates foundation to get vaccinated?  Where is the evidence for the tracker chip BS?

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

what evidence do you have that anyone anywhere was pressured by the Gates foundation to get vaccinated?

Perhaps you have been asleep for the last few years ?

if you did not see the very obvious pressure applied  not only by Gates but in cooperation with the various governments,media,health officials WHO  etc etc it was pushed on the news every single day for years did you not see it ?

22 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Where is the evidence for the tracker chip BS?

You brought up the tracker chip BS  not me.

On 2/15/2024 at 3:25 PM, heybruce said:

24 minutes ago, johng said:

if you did not see the very obvious pressure applied  not only by Gates

JEEZ, another conspiracy theorist hits the Forum....."pressure applied by Gates".....where on earth do these halfwits come from???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, johng said:

You brought up the tracker chip BS  not me.

I pointed out that some people who freaked out about imaginary tracker chips were strangely silent regarding chips implanted into peoples brains.

52 minutes ago, johng said:

if you did not see the very obvious pressure applied  not only by Gates but in cooperation with the various governments,media,health officials WHO  etc etc it was pushed on the news every single day for years did you not see it ?

I saw scientific evidence that vaccinations worked.  I saw conspiracy theories about vaccines debunked.  I saw vaccinations made mandatory in some professions where there was a high risk of contagion.  And I saw people in total denial about overcrowded hospitals and exhausted health care systems. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, xylophone said:

JEEZ, another conspiracy theorist hits the Forum.

Thanks for the compliment I've been on this here forum for quite some time.

59 minutes ago, xylophone said:

where on earth do these halfwits come from???

Same place as all of come from..for now at least.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/23/bill-gates-and-the-return-on-investment-in-vaccinations-davos.html

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I saw scientific evidence that vaccinations worked.  I saw conspiracy theories about vaccines debunked.  I saw vaccinations made mandatory in some professions where there was a high risk of contagion.  And I saw people in total denial about overcrowded hospitals and exhausted health care systems. 

Lots of comment(s) but what is the point of the post?

36 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I saw scientific evidence that vaccinations worked

Did you see scientific evidence about the case fatality rate of

SARs Covid 2

How about the scientific evidence of lockdowns and other measures foisted upon unwitting populations.

45 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I pointed out that some people who freaked out about imaginary tracker chips were strangely silent regarding chips implanted into peoples brains.

I already pointed out that Elons brain implants will be given to people who are fully informed of what is happening, they will be advised of the pros and cons and will consent of their own free will.

they are not being coerced,shamed or mandated to have the medical procedure.

Whether or not there is nano tech in other products is neither here or there.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, johng said:

Did you see scientific evidence about the case fatality rate of

SARs Covid 2

How about the scientific evidence of lockdowns and other measures foisted upon unwitting populations.

I already pointed out that Elons brain implants will be given to people who are fully informed of what is happening, they will be advised of the pros and cons and will consent of their own free will.

they are not being coerced,shamed or mandated to have the medical procedure.

Whether or not there is nano tech in other products is neither here or there.

"Did you see scientific evidence about the case fatality rate of

SARs Covid 2"

Do you mean the evidence that vaccines save lives?  Yes.  The unvaccinated die at several times the rate of the vaccinated.  https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7206a3.htm

Did you see the rest of my post?  Funny that you edited it out in your reply.

I was pointing out the irony of people who freak out about imagined microchip implants using vaccines but apparently are ok with actual brain implants.  It's easy to see brain implants being abused.  Imaginary vaccine microchips, not so much.

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

but I never came across you before as being a "conspiracy theorist"

Well thats what you call me and a couple of your friends...after what has transpired the last few years they too probably see the phrase as a badge of honour.

I'll refrain from calling you names as you might enjoy it 😝

By the way Gates talks about overpopulation...you should do some research....yes that conspiratorial reading !

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you mean the evidence that vaccines save lives? 

No I mean the

"case fatality rate of SARs Covid 2"  search for that phrase in Google and then post it here...or not upto you.

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

was pointing out the irony of people who freak out about imagined microchip implants using vaccines

I answered that twice already now please go back and read what I wrote.

I'll sign off for today before the neutral network becomes overloaded, besides I'm working on my latest tin foil hat.  😝

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, johng said:

No I mean the

"case fatality rate of SARs Covid 2"  search for that phrase in Google and then post it here...or not upto you.

I answered that twice already now please go back and read what I wrote.

I'll sign off for today before the neutral network becomes overloaded, besides I'm working on my latest tin foil hat.  😝

I did the search and found this:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8451339/

What's your point?

Regarding "I answered that twice already now please go back and read what I wrote.", do you see nothing ironic about people being ok with highly experimental brain implants that have a high potential for abuse and unintended consequences, but freaking out about imaginary vaccine tracking chips?

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1