Lazada (yes, again) - returns page on PC not working - just me??

Crossy

Just had to initiate two returns, on the PC the "Returns" page is "not found". Just me or??

Returns initiated OK via the App, but I really like the big PC screen.

Must try the App in BlueStacks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Just had to initiate two returns, on the PC the "Returns" page is "not found". Just me or??

Returns initiated OK via the App, but I really like the big PC screen.

Must try the App in BlueStacks.

I've found most messages don't show on the pc any more, only the app.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Hope I did not jump from the frying pan and into the fire. 

I had bad experiences with Shopee in the past, but it was some time back, could be time to re-try them 🙂 

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I had the same issue a few months ago and when I called them they suggested that I just use the app (with its minute font) which worked ok also.   They couldn't explain why their site wouldn't work. 

The PC returns certainly worked last weekend.

Anyway, now waiting for the seller to decide if they will accept return of the totally wrong items.

• Like 1

I received a Lazada order today, when I just checked the return option on my Windows 10 PC, it said this;

Nong Laz, I'm sorry...

It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Go to the main page to find what you want.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bbko said:

I received a Lazada order today, when I just checked the return option on my Windows 10 PC, it said this;

Nong Laz, I'm sorry...

It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Go to the main page to find what you want.

Interesting. I get this (W10, Chrome): -

image.png.431e8899a45cce139aa7cc6ca20c7165.png

9 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

I'm getting close to quitting Lazada as well. I had to return something and the only refund option they allowed was Lazada Wallet. I did not sign up for Lazada Wallet and can't use the funds for further purchases. They are essentially trying to blackmail me to sign up for the wallet service. Not going for it. I got used to many things being broken on their platform on desktop but If they don't manually refund me the money to my bank account I'll be too pissed off.

As for the unreadable messages. Yea I got those a lot as well. They even show notifications in the browser but when you click to read it, it just says unreadable message. What a sh**show

I believe they have improved the wallet. I had the same problem, couldn't sign up for it and refunds were impossible. Now, I CAN get them to the wallet.

What I have found to be the best option is to use a credit card that carries no foreign transaction fee. EVERY refund is returned quickly. I also believe Lazada and its vendors don't want to get into battles with credit card companies so you are doubly protected.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Seems to be a significant push to the mobile app which tends to get very cluttered and not great for old dudes like me.

On web the missing "Item did not arrive" option leads to regular fun, given no other options you select return the item as it clearly does not meet spec, you take a pic of an empty box in order to complete the process, they then send out a driver to pick up the item that did not arrive, then the real fun starts. After multiple rounds of discussion they tell you to install the app and click the item did not arrive button and cancel the return as they cannot cancel a return on their end.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bangel72 said:

you take a pic of an empty box in order to complete the process,

My Mrs. makes a video of her opening the packages for her "expensive" items. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

I'm getting close to quitting Lazada as well. I had to return something and the only refund option they allowed was Lazada Wallet. I did not sign up for Lazada Wallet and can't use the funds for further purchases. They are essentially trying to blackmail me to sign up for the wallet service. Not going for it. I got used to many things being broken on their platform on desktop but If they don't manually refund me the money to my bank account I'll be too pissed off.

As for the unreadable messages. Yea I got those a lot as well. They even show notifications in the browser but when you click to read it, it just says unreadable message. What a sh**show

You can call them to get them to initiate the refund to your account without you having a Lazada Wallet. But they’ll ask for ID. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Some members would definitely agree with you being "rabid" :whistling:

In fact, the guys in Taiwan call the Chinese gov:  GongFei, which means Chi-Com Bandits.

When we are forced to use our phones to interact with the Chi-Com Bandits, or their Running Dogs, then this just give them increased control over us, and allows them to collect more extensive knowledge about each and every user.

I will ===always=== resist the ChiComs, and will fight to my dying breath, to remain free of them.

Let Freedom Ring!

This concept is in my blood, for example:

image.png.e912dfd80e84797d926f5f9a7b35e98b.png

This is not a joke.

I despise the despicable ChiComs.

And, I will not fall into step by using their mobile apps, either.

I know you can understand me, even if I might seem a bit rabid about this subject, at times.

The only good ChiCom....and all that....as far as I am concerned....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I received and glass salt and pepper mill set on Sunday and both the pots were smashed beyond recognition, I had no problem initiating a refund, seller has a couple of days to respond and if he doesn't respond Lazada automatically refunds the money to my wallet, seller never even bothered picking up the damaged goods.

There doesn't seem a way to withdraw the funds from the wallet, but I can always find something useful to buy from Lazada with the refund.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

They are all commies, when you dig deep enough.

I am rabidly anti-commie.

Yep, those quarter billion US dollar retail companies... Very communist. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

They seem to be deprecating the PC/Web version.

The day they remove the web version without a significant improvement on the mobile app is the day I stop using them.

Have bought literally hundreds of items on Lazada over the last 9 years. Every time I try the mobile app it's almost pointless. One reason of many is that it's much harder to translate significant amounts of text.

Copy/paste on the PC is much easier, and for images, Google Lens pointed at my desktop monitor saves the day.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

In fact, the guys in Taiwan call the Chinese gov:  GongFei, which means Chi-Com Bandits.

When we are forced to use our phones to interact with the Chi-Com Bandits, or their Running Dogs, then this just give them increased control over us, and allows them to collect more extensive knowledge about each and every user.

I will ===always=== resist the ChiComs, and will fight to my dying breath, to remain free of them.

Let Freedom Ring!

This concept is in my blood, for example:

image.png.e912dfd80e84797d926f5f9a7b35e98b.png

This is not a joke.

I despise the despicable ChiComs.

And, I will not fall into step by using their mobile apps, either.

I know you can understand me, even if I might seem a bit rabid about this subject, at times.

The only good ChiCom....and all that....as far as I am concerned....

Did you just teleport in from the McCarthy era? Wow. 

31 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Some members would definitely agree with you being "rabid"

Two years ago, I was fully vaccinated against rabies at Ram Hospital.

Maybe I need a booster?

Yes. One booster per year is all that is required.

Seriously, when living in a place where rabies is endemic, I opted to be vaccinated after being bitten by a rat on my small toe.

Next time I visit Ram Hospital, I will get a booster.

Again, I must say, that I have always resisted using the Lazada mobile app, and always will, no matter what they do.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I received and glass salt and pepper mill set on Sunday and both the pots were smashed beyond recognition, I had no problem initiating a refund, seller has a couple of days to respond and if he doesn't respond Lazada automatically refunds the money to my wallet, seller never even bothered picking up the damaged goods.

There doesn't seem a way to withdraw the funds from the wallet, but I can always find something useful to buy from Lazada with the refund.

One reason to not use their wallet, is if you leave any funds in the wallet and use them to pay for goods, any refund after that becomes ineligible for a cash withdrawal. In other words, you are left with only a credit that you can spend within Lazada. 
So overall best to withdraw your funds in the first instance. 
Once you pay with the Wallet, that option disappears. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Did you just teleport in from the McCarthy era? Wow. 

McCarthy was a nutcase, and it takes one to know one, I guess.

I am anti-commie.

But this does not mean I, in any way, agree with McCarthyism tactics.

Live and let live.

Let freedom ring!

And, I also refuse to name names!!!!

• Love It 1

15 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The PROBLEM is that if you do not use the mobile app....then....you cannot buy new products from Lazada.

You are FORCED to use the mobile app if you wish to use your credits on Lazada to buy new stuff.

This is a HORRID policy, with XiJinPing's thumb in it....obviously.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Agree 1