Lazada (yes, again) - returns page on PC not working - just me??

Crossy

On 2/1/2024 at 5:09 PM, Crossy said:

Just had to initiate two returns, on the PC the "Returns" page is "not found". Just me or??

Returns initiated OK via the App, but I really like the big PC screen.

Must try the App in BlueStacks.

Not just you, Khun Crossy. I tried to find the method to return a couple of months ago. It was the first time I've ever tried (BTW it was on my computer).  I finally figured out the way to do it, but I was a day too late to return the item. (Was the path always there???)

😂🤣

Edited by AgMech Cowboy

On 2/1/2024 at 5:53 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

So for me, this is not acceptable.

My NOTE4 is not up using some newer apps, with updated code.

So....ByeBye Lazada, for me.

Lazada will miss you and your (to them) insignificant business so much.

On 2/1/2024 at 6:38 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

The PROBLEM is that if you do not use the mobile app....then....you cannot buy new products from Lazada.

You are FORCED to use the mobile app if you wish to use your credits on Lazada to buy new stuff.

Garbage.  The wallet contents can be used for purchases from the website, I used the facility a couple of weeks ago to use up a few baht that had been just sitting there.

On 2/1/2024 at 6:47 PM, Wobblybob said:
On 2/1/2024 at 6:38 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

The PROBLEM is that if you do not use the mobile app....then....you cannot buy new products from Lazada.

You are FORCED to use the mobile app if you wish to use your credits on Lazada to buy new stuff.

This is a HORRID policy, with XiJinPing's thumb in it....obviously.

Expand  

I'll take your word for that

Don't.

• Haha 2

On 2/1/2024 at 7:00 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

I have about Bt.5000.00 credit stuck on Lazada.

I just want to get that money back.

I am OK with ordering additional products that I need.

However, as I have already stated, I must use the mobile app to use the credit to buy additional products.

Payment using the wallet is a payment option on the website, just used it again.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It is, I'm a foreigner, I have a Lazada wallet and I can use it and just have.

Absolutely agree with that. I use it often without any problems.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Payment using the wallet is a payment option on the website, just used it again.

According to the Lazada help desk, using payment from return CASH credits must be done using the MOBILE app.

I am only reporting what the help desk stated.

And, I am unable to select my return credits as a PAYMENT OPTION.

This is that situation on my Lazada account in Thailand, as of this moment.

...unless you call them and speak to one of the humans who staff the call centre.

Not exactly.

Policy is still decided by AI, and the humans just report what they are told to do by the AI which runs the platform.

No humans are really involved.

This is the same AI software that controls social media and social reward system in China, presumably.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

According to the Lazada help desk, using payment from return CASH credits must be done using the MOBILE app.

The only funds that have ever been put in my Lazada wallet are proceeds of returns originally paid for with a debit card (that's cash) and I made a purchase using the wallet payment option an hour or so ago on the website.  This is that situation on my Lazada account in Thailand, as of a couple of hours ago.

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

...unless you call them and speak to one of the humans who staff the call centre.

Not exactly.

Policy is still decided by AI, and the humans just report what they are told to do by the AI which runs the platform.

What evidence have you for that bizarre claim?

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The only funds that have ever been put in my Lazada wallet are proceeds of returns originally paid for with a debit card (that's cash) and I made a purchase using the wallet payment option an hour or so ago on the website.  This is that situation on my Lazada account in Thailand, as of a couple of hours ago.

I ONLY use Cash Payment on Delivery.

When I return a product, I get a credit.

And, to get this credit, I must agree to have the credit go the Lazada wallet.

This is not a good system.

I MUST use the mobile app to get the option to use the credits in the wallet to pay for new orders.

This is the way it is.

Read this and weep, Sir.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What evidence have you for that bizarre claim?

They told me.

They do what the AI software tells them to do.

They have no authority to step outside the directives of the AI.

This is obvious, or should be, to anyone.

On 2/1/2024 at 5:25 PM, steven100 said:

I had a return yesterday Crossy on Lazada,   no problem ... on PC got the page and everything, now pending shop approval.

Another issue I have with both Lazada & Shopee is when you chat message any of the in Thai & also English ... and photos and ask a simple question ....  you get an answer probably 30 % of the time .....   they never seem to want to answer a question about an item.

It's just buy it .... or I don't care   !!

Same here. Go to Lazada it auto fills the login and password and the returns page also shows.

Also , if ask a question about an item I usually get an answer. Having said that I always look at the seller reviews first. If it shows that the seller does not always answer a query I look for another seller.

26 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Read this and weep, Sir.

I'm not weeping, I can use my refunds from my Lazada wallet for purchases on the website!   If COD is buggering up your desire to use refunds for purchases, perhaps you should pay another way that doesn't give you self-inflicted problems?

On 2/1/2024 at 6:18 PM, sirineou said:

I was having all sort of issues with them , I just gave up with Lazada yesterday , and opened an account with Shopee. 

every time I log on to place an order it wants to verify my identity, regardless if my VPN  is turned off and I show as in Thailand or if I have the VPN on and am logged on to Thailand, then they want to send me an Email  to input a code ,  but they send nothing, the try again after 20 minutes my identity is verified, then next day , the same thing.  Has happened so many times.  so I had enough. 

Hope I did not jump from the frying pan and into the fire. 

When I access Thai lazada on the web from an overseas ip address, it requires either an email or sms with a code. Most times this works, but when there are network issues, the login can time out before the code arrives.

Then I noticed the QR code symbol on the login page. Using the scan feature in the lazada app on the smartphone, scan that QR code and Voila! Bob's your uncle, logged in with no email/sms faff.

I find the app much better for looking for specific items or just browsing style shopping, saving stuff that catches my eye to my Wish List. Later, I can fire up the laptop, log in and, using online translation, get all the information on the product before deciding if it's something that I really can't live without need.

• Thanks 1

Bought a football sports shirt on Lazada 2 months ago,  now I see the shirt seam is coming apart at a join on the front and it's now about 1 1/2 gap ... 

I had a chat with the shop and sent photos, explained etc ...  he said I can return it and BUY another one if I like. 

haha .....   I told him,  not likely with your quality .....

Then I clicked to write a review,   but nothing happens,    seems the review has a time limit ....  you cannot write a review after a certain time frame after the purchase date.  

IMG_20240204_094752.thumb.jpg.fa30e6531900cb024a84b10ad03a12fb.jpg

I came to the thoughtful conclusion lazada is a scam on returns. They do everything in their power to ensure you can’t or won’t return. I still use them and I just never return anything anymore. It still comes out worth it with some of the dealz I get on there

15 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I MUST use the mobile app to get the option to use the credits in the wallet to pay for new orders.

This is the way it is.

Read this and weep, Sir.

I have credit on laz wallet and I can’t use it unless I go through some ridiculous process that would likely take me an hour or more

Nope. I paid COD and I had the choice of using the credit for purchases or withdrawing it to a bank account. I of course withdrew it to my account. I have not ever used the mobile application. In fact, I haven’t ever activated the Wallet. 
Strange that one who considers himself a genius, cannot navigate a l path to success here. 
Screenshot_2023-09-05-19-38-12-438_com.microsoft.office.outlook~2.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2024 at 5:28 PM, bbko said:

I received a Lazada order today, when I just checked the return option on my Windows 10 PC, it said this;

Nong Laz, I'm sorry...

It looks like the page you were looking for no longer exists. Go to the main page to find what you want.

Curse them there Nongs.

24 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

I have credit on laz wallet and I can’t use it unless I go through some ridiculous process that would likely take me an hour or more

What ‘process’ would that be?

This is the way it is.

Read this and weep, Sir.

Nonsense all the way through. 
I pay COD sometimes. I don’t have an activated Wallet and I don’t use the mobile application. I also do not accept Credits. 
Once you accept a Credit and subsequently use that credit for any purchase, any credits for refunds after that, cannot be withdrawn as cash unless you permanently de-activate the Wallet. 
I bypass that nonsense by requesting a cash refund in the first instance. No Wallet, no mobile application. That’s just for sheep who believe everything they read. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

I came to the thoughtful conclusion lazada is a scam on returns. They do everything in their power to ensure you can’t or won’t return. I still use them and I just never return anything anymore. It still comes out worth it with some of the dealz I get on there

Nonsense….

• Agree 2

56 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Bought a football sports shirt on Lazada 2 months ago,  now I see the shirt seam is coming apart at a join on the front and it's now about 1 1/2 gap ... 

I had a chat with the shop and sent photos, explained etc ...  he said I can return it and BUY another one if I like. 

haha .....   I told him,  not likely with your quality .....

Then I clicked to write a review,   but nothing happens,    seems the review has a time limit ....  you cannot write a review after a certain time frame after the purchase date.  

IMG_20240204_094752.thumb.jpg.fa30e6531900cb024a84b10ad03a12fb.jpg

How much did it cost?

They told me.

They do what the AI software tells them to do.

They have no authority to step outside the directives of the AI.

This is obvious, or should be, to anyone.

More nonsense…

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Debit card is not ‘cash’. Cash is cash. Lazada Wallet debit card refunds are supposed to be refunded to the same debit card. 

Not exactly.

This is the same AI software that controls social media and social reward system in China, presumably.

Rubbish. You clearly haven’t actually ever called them via their Hotline and spoken to anyone. 

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1