Lazada (yes, again) - returns page on PC not working - just me??

Crossy

3 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

I came to the thoughtful conclusion lazada is a scam on returns. They do everything in their power to ensure you can’t or won’t return. I still use them and I just never return anything anymore. It still comes out worth it with some of the dealz I get on there

This is correct,  they are just like Air Asia and others,  they will manipulate the system so it is near impossible to simply send the item back and/or get a refund.   

And before anyone hear thinks that's not true .... believe me it is ..... I have given up on the refund process of both Shopee and Lazada and AA and Thai airways and others .....      Thailand - the land of scams.

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 5:58 PM, Crossy said:

Some members would definitely agree with you being "rabid" :whistling:

crossy,  what is rabid ... what is commie ..?   sorry ..i'm just a quite guy .. don't know US sayings too much.

I have credit on laz wallet and I can’t use it unless I go through some ridiculous process that would likely take me an hour or more

So then...

I am not the only one.

I have had 5000 Baht on Lazada for over two years...and just too exasperated by the ridiculous rules and hoops to jump through to use it.

So, I plan to not buy on this site unless I must.

• Like 1

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

So then...

I am not the only one.

I have had 5000 Baht on Lazada for over two years...and just too exasperated by the ridiculous rules and hoops to jump through to use it.

You could buy a nice exercise bicycle for 5000 baht. 🚴

51 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You could buy a nice exercise bicycle for 5000 baht. 🚴

Really:

I actually want one of those Stair Steppers...which...I think....might cost me Bt.50000.00, and not Bt.5000.00.

If anyone wants to gift me one, then just say the word.

52 minutes ago, steven100 said:

crossy,  what is rabid ... what is commie ..?   sorry ..i'm just a quite guy .. don't know US sayings too much.

I'm a Brit, so these are UK interpretations :whistling: 

"Rabid" is an animal with rabies (foaming at the mouth, hydrophobia, erratic behaviour). 

"Commie" - communist, anyone whose politics is to the left of the US (pretty much the whole known universe). 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So then...

I am not the only one.

Yes. They designed it to be like that I’m sure. I ask them why I can’t just spend my own money and they act like I am the crazy one 

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Bought a football sports shirt on Lazada 2 months ago,  now I see the shirt seam is coming apart at a join on the front and it's now about 1 1/2 gap ... 

I had a chat with the shop and sent photos, explained etc ...  he said I can return it and BUY another one if I like. 

haha .....   I told him,  not likely with your quality .....

Then I clicked to write a review,   but nothing happens,    seems the review has a time limit ....  you cannot write a review after a certain time frame after the purchase date.  

IMG_20240204_094752.thumb.jpg.fa30e6531900cb024a84b10ad03a12fb.jpg

Reviews are a scam too. I wrote only a couple reviews, one thing was completely unfuctional. The battery didn’t work. Wrote the review and then checked the review. Somehow they pushed the review to the very back of the line where nobody would ever see it haha

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

Reviews are a scam too. I wrote only a couple reviews, one thing was completely unfuctional. The battery didn’t work. Wrote the review and then checked the review. Somehow they pushed the review to the very back of the line where nobody would ever see it haha

exactly ...  this is Thailand all over ....  <deleted>hole full of cheats

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, NextG said:

Nonsense….

If it’s none sense why wouldn’t lazada simply ask for your bangkok bank account number (the account you bought the item from), and refund it that way? Hint: there’s no good answer to that except they won’t do that because their return system is a SCAM

• Agree 1

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

If it’s none sense why wouldn’t lazada simply ask for your bangkok bank account number (the account you bought the item from), and refund it that way? Hint: there’s no good answer to that except they won’t do that because their return system is a SCAM

They could also likely just “refund” a bank payment if they wanted. But it’s a huge mystery why they don’t have this option, huh?

only 250 .... so i didn't really care ...  I was just testing them to see what they would do ...

Still would expect it to last more than a couple of months. 

• Agree 1

This is correct,  they are just like Air Asia and others,  they will manipulate the system so it is near impossible to simply send the item back and/or get a refund.   

And before anyone hear thinks that's not true .... believe me it is ..... I have given up on the refund process of both Shopee and Lazada and AA and Thai airways and others .....      Thailand - the land of scams.

It isn’t true. I have gotten full refunds from Lazada weeks past the normal refund date, once I showed them the vendor was playing ‘silly buggers’. Have received full refunds without fail on every single item. 
All this without a Wallet nor using the mobile application. 
The issue is more likely to do with the user failing to understand quite how it all works. No shame in that. We all have different skill sets. 

• Like 1

They DO refund it that way. Why don’t you explain your exact circumstances and I’ll tell you what you have done wrong and how to get your money. 
Why is it that I have received refunds and furthermore, compensation paid for inconvenience?

How come my experience is so completely different from yours?

They could also likely just “refund” a bank payment if they wanted. But it’s a huge mystery why they don’t have this option, huh?

They DO have that option. Bank payments can be withdrawn back to the original bank account. First it goes to your Wallet(activated or not) and from there you can withdraw to your bank account. 
I’ve done it many times. So why not you?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had another incorrect item delivered, M8 threaded rod instead of M5 :sad:

Once again, the return is awaiting the seller to approve.

They have 2 days until I own a length of studding that will go into stock and join the pile of non-working remote controls.

30 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I've just had another incorrect item delivered, M8 threaded rod instead of M5 :sad:

Once again, the return is awaiting the seller to approve.

They have 2 days until I own a length of studding that will go into stock and join the pile of non-working remote controls.

I've just had a fake SanDisk 1tb SSD delivered. They also want a seller to approve the return. Apart from not being SanDisk, it's only really 120gb and fails when full.

What's wrong with Lazada, almost all the storage on sale appears fake, along with all the batteries fake.

I'm now reduced to buying from the big stores with their own websites.

• Like 2

My last three "waiting for seller approval" timed out and Lazada refunded, the faulty remotes are useless but the other item (semiconductors) are in stock waiting for an application.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/1/2024 at 5:24 PM, eisfeld said:

I did not sign up for Lazada Wallet and can't use the funds for further purchases.

you are correct ...  and to buy something you have to go through the Wallet Verification process ....  I tried several times to photo copy my passport with my mobile camera but it all failed.  I gave up after 30 minutes of trying.

I have given up on Lazada

I needed a roll of adhesive back Velcro 

again this morning I tried to log on, and it again wanted to verify my Identity, so I went to the shopee website loved in with my telephone number, it text me a code, I logged on ordered the tape in less than five minutes.