Window seal foam tape.

up2you2

Where in Bangkok can I buy the following please, not Mr. DIY - no stock, nor Lazada extra as it has to be seen and verified first.

Foam tape that easily depresses with pressure - not neoprene which is solid, like this.

Also the height of the foam sponge tape must be 10mm and above.

1e883c46-8d3b-41d7-8c7c-25205f41349f.__CR0,0,220,220_PT0_SX220_V1___.jpg

95977-.jpg

3 hours ago, bbko said:

Have you thought of checking the big home improvement shops? Home Pro, Thaiwasadu, Global House, Do Home, Mega Home?

Have indeed, when I made my home 15 years ago spoilt for choice, now very limited indeed.

39 minutes ago, up2you2 said:

Have indeed, when I made my home 15 years ago spoilt for choice, now very limited indeed.

As mentioned in the reply above - the big home improvement stores.  Megahome and Thaiwatsadu have a wide range of window seals - I bought some similar to your photo for dust proofing and sound reduction.  Available in white and brown.

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, am looking for some way to seal my bedroom windows in order to minimize incursion of dust, as well as noise.

I had thought of the 3M Tape solution.

But, I am still looking for a better solution which I can apply from within, and not from without.

I do not want to have unsightly tape visible from the exterior.

(My windows are those wooden ones that "open out" and pull closed.  They always leave open "cracks" which let dust and noise in.)

Edited by GammaGlobulin