King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says

webfact

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Don't think so, as he is one person I would not want to be, and have no respect for him.  Quite happy the way life turned out, as the hardships build character ... or so I'm told.

Like being raised in poor, mixed race & religious neighborhood, on the wrong side of the tracks (literally) where we all got along quite well.   Even with the most bigoted parents, and I still realized we all the same, so shun most prejudices that others harbor.  

Great feeling earning everything you have, though I certainly wouldn't have minded if someone wanted to throw me a million or 2 :cheesy:

Thought so................🤭

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

haven't got a clue what your username is suppose to mean (you're a 'vinalaff) ?  Brit humour ?

Or what I'm supposed to do, what I say.   I wouldn't screw one of my best friend's wife, while married or not.  How's that for you ... scum in my world ... IMHO

Oh dear. I appear to have touched a nerve.

I was referring the the FACT you bang on about how we are all the same, then bangbin about how different someone is because of their upbringing.

All the same but scum of the world.

Who screwed his best mate's wife?

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 3:14 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Odd thing to mention if it indeed isn’t an issue for at least yourself.

Not odd at all if you look at the post I was replying to.

Try harder.

Apparently the ginger fool was given 12 minutes with his (alleged) father and then sent packing back to LA to be with his handler.

Quite generous from Charles. About 11 and a half minutes more than I would have given him.

Good to see Harry still saving the planet though, one private jetting PR exercise at a time. I wonder what his carbon footprint per minute with his father was for that round trip. I'll be certain to give up my holidays as you wish me to Harry. Do as you say, not as you do, right? What a plonker.

1 hour ago, RayC said:

Welcome back, Trans. Where have you been? (Yes, I have missed the crystal ball😉).

Thank you, Raymond, dare not why my absence, shall we say, I was disappointed with the way things were going on here.........😉