King Charles III diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says

webfact

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

The British don't like her? Don't let the pathetic whining of a traitorous failed chat show host who she once had the good sense to spurn, and for which he has never forgiven her, fool you into thinking she is somehow thought of as her step mother in law was back in the day when her adultery became common knowledge.

To be fair, her popularity among the Britsh public is very low.

12 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Conspiracy theories, heresay and assumptions.

Had Harry been born first, his paternal heritage not been questioned by mass media and the same mass media not hounded him about most aspects of his private life, including hacking his phone, I doubt what has happened since between him, the royal family and the media would have happened at all.

This is Major James Hewitt who had a dalliance with Princess Diana. No resemblence to Charles. There, I've said it.

image.jpeg.d986335f0aa03552e670d49676eb9be1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Regardless of who did what, his heritage was publicly questioned, his choice of wife was publicly questioned. His choice of wife and colour of their children was, unconfirmed, discussed by members if his family.

Ah the racist card. which Harry later retracted. The only royal who has openly been racist is Harry himself. How ironic.

He chose to fight back and give them a them a two fingered salute. Just as any other child, brother, grandson....would do.

Fight back against being a Millionaire Prince with a 30 million pound wedding paid by the taxpayer? :laugh: Well we all have our cross to bear I suppose.

With regards to fancy dress at a student gathering...well..

Normalizing such idiotic anti-semitic behaviour is never a good look.

• Agree 2

On 2/7/2024 at 11:32 AM, youreavinalaff said:

Regardless of who did what, his heritage was publicly questioned, his choice of wife was publicly questioned. His choice of wife and colour of their children was, unconfirmed, discussed by members if his family.

He chose to fight back and give them a them a two fingered salute. Just as any other child, brother, grandson....would do.

With regards to fancy dress at a student gathering...well..

The Family discussed what the new baby may look like and what colour the baby may be , that is quite a normal discussion in Families with new babies on the way, especially with mixed raced parents .

Megan embarrassed the Royal Family by accusing them of being racist and  dark shadow was cast over the whole family  

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 6:33 PM, youreavinalaff said:

To be fair, her popularity among the Britsh public is very low.

What’s popularity got to do with anything?

The British Royal Family aren’t elected, the surfs have no say in any of it.

Well OK, they get to buy a rightwing rag of a newspaper telling them what to think, but beyond that, doff your cap and tug your forelocks.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Family discussed what the new baby may look like and what colour the baby may be , that is quite a normal discussion in Families with new babies on the way, especially with mixed raced parents .

Megan embarrassed the Royal Family by accusing them of being racist and  dark shadow was cast over the whole family  

You must be on very good terms to have been able to be there and listen to their conversation.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:22 AM, Arindos said:

I wonder if it is more serious because Prince Harry is returning to the UK. We could see another succession this year too. 

Harry certainly didn't hang around in the UK for very long after seeing his dad. On that basis, the reality of the situation sounds rather more optimistic than your "prophet of doom and gloom" prediction, I think.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/harry-charles-visit-uk-king-cancer-meghan-william-royals-b1137709.html

Edited by OJAS

11 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I don't think Harry saw his dad on this visit to the UK. He went there to see King Charles 😁

Deleted 

Edited by roo860
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2024 at 2:19 PM, Purdey said:

You have to feel sorry for him, having to wait so many years for his mother to go then getting sick shortly after his ascension.

Is being King any better than being Prince? Why would you feel sorry for him? Spoilt his whole life.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

Is being King any better than being Prince? Why would you feel sorry for him? Spoilt his whole life.

It's just a title, and feeling sorry ... nah, don't think so.   Silver spoon life since birth, and already lived past his expiration date (~66 yrs) for someone born in his day.  No mention of what cancer or stage, and could be around for another 10+ years.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, transam said:

Your envy shows.......😁

Don't think so, as he is one person I would not want to be, and have no respect for him.  Quite happy the way life turned out, as the hardships build character ... or so I'm told.

Like being raised in poor, mixed race & religious neighborhood, on the wrong side of the tracks (literally) where we all got along quite well.   Even with the most bigoted parents, and I still realized we all the same, so shun most prejudices that others harbor.  

Great feeling earning everything you have, though I certainly wouldn't have minded if someone wanted to throw me a million or 2 :cheesy:

Edited by KhunLA

47 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

It's just a title, and feeling sorry ... nah, don't think so.   Silver spoon life since birth, and already lived past his expiration date (~66 yrs) for someone born in his day.  No mention of what cancer or stage, and could be around for another 10+ years.

66? Read my username. 

6 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Maybe you should do what you say you do.

haven't got a clue what your username is suppose to mean (you're a 'vinalaff) ?  Brit humour ?

Or what I'm supposed to do, what I say.   I wouldn't screw one of my best friend's wife, while married or not.  How's that for you ... scum in my world ... IMHO

Edited by KhunLA
  • Agree 1