Thai teacher sexually assaults at least 3 schoolgirls aged 10

image.jpeg

A Thai teacher at a school in the central province of Nakhon Sawan plans to give himself up to the police tomorrow after being accused of sexually assaulting some of his 10 year old pupils. At least three schoolgirls have come forward saying they are victims.

A Thai couple, 42 year old Moonsub and 47 year old Panya, filed a complaint against 49 year old male teacher, Suppachai, at Tha Tako Police Station in the Tha Tako district of Nakhon Sawan today, February 5. The couple accused Suppachai of sexually assaulting their 10 year old daughter, Kanyarat, since she was nine years old.

The couple revealed that Kanyarat told her 18 year old brother about the assault, and her brother later informed his parents of the matter. The victim told her brother that Suppachai put his finger into her vagina on January 29, and he did the same to her once last year.

The girl added that she was not the only victim and her friend was allegedly assaulted too. Moonsub and Panya decided to contact, Irene, the mother of Kanyarat’s friend, to inquire about the sexual assault.

by Petch Petpailin

Photo via Channel 3

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-02-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

• Sad 8

2 hours ago, webfact said:

A Thai teacher at a school in the central province of Nakhon Sawan plans to give himself up to the police tomorrow after being accused of sexually assaulting some of his 10 year old pupils. At least three schoolgirls have come forward saying they are victims

Back room, injection, I would freely do it...

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A Thai teacher at a school in the central province of Nakhon Sawan plans to give himself up to the police tomorrow after being accused of sexually assaulting some of his 10 year old pupils. At least three schoolgirls have come forward saying they are victims.

A Thai couple, 42 year old Moonsub and 47 year old Panya, filed a complaint against 49 year old male teacher, Suppachai, at Tha Tako Police Station in the Tha Tako district of Nakhon Sawan today, February 5. The couple accused Suppachai of sexually assaulting their 10 year old daughter, Kanyarat, since she was nine years old.

The couple revealed that Kanyarat told her 18 year old brother about the assault, and her brother later informed his parents of the matter. The victim told her brother that Suppachai put his finger into her vagina on January 29, and he did the same to her once last year.

The girl added that she was not the only victim and her friend was allegedly assaulted too. Moonsub and Panya decided to contact, Irene, the mother of Kanyarat’s friend, to inquire about the sexual assault.

by Petch Petpailin

Photo via Channel 3

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-02-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

What??? Thai teachers are as pigs as Farangs?

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

How thoughtful - plans to give himself up, better suggestion would be to send a few heavies around to his house and sort out the problem permanently. 

I still have to wonder about this.  Did he or are they making it up.  

I just read about the Salem witch trials in the U.S., and it is interesting that the stories were all made and accusations were made by 3 girls who wanted fame and notoriety, so they kept accusing people.  

Also the throw away the idea that a 10 year old would know anything abut this all they need do is YOUTUBE TIKTOK

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I still have to wonder about this.  Did he or are they making it up.  

I just read about the Salem witch trials in the U.S., and it is interesting that the stories were all made and accusations were made by 3 girls who wanted fame and notoriety, so they kept accusing people.  

Also the throw away the idea that a 10 year old would know anything abut this all they need do is YOUTUBE TIKTOK

Girls at that age would not have feeling and not understand what was happening.. this story says the girl had told her brother about it and the brother acted on the info.. also if reading other stories most Thai men threaten the young girls who are instilled since day one in school that the teacher can do anything they want to the kids. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Girls at that age would not have feeling and not understand what was happening.. this story says the girl had told her brother about it and the brother acted on the info.. also if reading other stories most Thai men threaten the young girls who are instilled since day one in school that the teacher can do anything they want to the kids. 

are you or have you taught in a Thai school, or is this what you have heard?

There is a huge difference.

You obviously do not have young children.  They know a whole lot more these days than most kids did a decade ago.  

They hear things on TV, YouTube, and other areas all the time.  I have had Pratom 1 girl tell me to F OFF. She had o idea what it meant, but she knew the context. A check with Mom found that she picked it up on TV. 

I am not saying he did or did not do it.  The problem was/is that these charges are made when the person is named in paper and media and then nothing, so all we know is that he was charged.  

The first thing you are warned about as a teacher is to stay away from all the girls and be careful of their interest in you and report it.

There needs to be more info.  The other point is that in most schools, the Pratom 3 teacher has little or no contact with the Pratom 4 classes.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It seems like Thailand is yet another "hub", this time a hub of kiddie fiddlers. As long as the police do their job the matter will go away until the next time, more's the pity. 

2 hours ago, Purdey said:

It seems like Thailand is yet another "hub", this time a hub of kiddie fiddlers. As long as the police do their job the matter will go away until the next time, more's the pity. 

the hub of hubs.

On 2/6/2024 at 8:44 AM, kingstonkid said:

are you or have you taught in a Thai school, or is this what you have heard?

There is a huge difference.

You obviously do not have young children. They know a whole lot more these days than most kids did a decade ago.  

They hear things on TV, YouTube, and other areas all the time. I have had Pratom 1 girl tell me to F OFF. She had o idea what it meant, but she knew the context. A check with Mom found that she picked it up on TV

I am not saying he did or did not do it. The problem was/is that these charges are made when the person is named in paper and media and then nothing, so all we know is that he was charged.  

The first thing you are warned about as a teacher is to stay away from all the girls and be careful of their interest in you and report it.

There needs to be more info. The other point is that in most schools, the Pratom 3 teacher has little or no contact with the Pratom 4 classes.  

Hmm let's see... I have 2 Thai daughters and one Thai son.. daughters are on P3 and P4.. son is in Kg3..  I have been teaching in Asia and Thailand for 11 years.... My 3 year old knows foul language as seen on TV and in movies. Knowing the words for bad language does not give them full understanding.... My comments about no feeling at that age meant they have no pleasure. So for their not talking about it means they were threatened to keep their mouths shut about it... Clearly you do not know much about kids or what happens in Thai schools... I have 7 of my own kids. Have been teaching primary English for a very long time and still do it. Also, have seen and heard threats made to students not to tell family what happened in school that may be bad by a teacher. I have seen worse and know it was never told to families of students... You can live in your fantasy world but it will only last until you realize the power a Thai teacher holds over kids that age. Even a foreigner teacher. Thailand teachers. There is muchpre abuse that never gets learned about simply because the fear instilled into the student if they say things badly about what is seen or done. Including but not limited to molestation. It is one of the biggest problems in Thai schools. That and the abusive hitting of small children. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Hmm let's see... I have 2 Thai daughters and one Thai son.. daughters are on P3 and P4.. son is in Kg3..  I have been teaching in Asia and Thailand for 11 years.... My 3 year old knows foul language as seen on TV and in movies. Knowing the words for bad language does not give them full understanding.... My comments about no feeling at that age meant they have no pleasure. So for their not talking about it means they were threatened to keep their mouths shut about it... Clearly you do not know much about kids or what happens in Thai schools... I have 7 of my own kids. Have been teaching primary English for a very long time and still do it. Also, have seen and heard threats made to students not to tell family what happened in school that may be bad by a teacher. I have seen worse and know it was never told to families of students... You can live in your fantasy world but it will only last until you realize the power a Thai teacher holds over kids that age. Even a foreigner teacher. Thailand teachers. There is muchpre abuse that never gets learned about simply because the fear instilled into the student if they say things badly about what is seen or done. Including but not limited to molestation. It is one of the biggest problems in Thai schools. That and the abusive hitting of small children. 

My APOLOGIES

With AN I have gotten used t the people here that spout off and haven ot got a clue of anything but the bar seat.

I agree you probably have a good idea of what happens and you have my respect and admiration.  

I fully agree that there is crap that goes on in these schools that parents should be aware of and school directors should action.  

In primary school up to about P4 teachers have a great deal of control.  They can scare the holy crap out of kids.

My issue is that there is such a rush to judgement and never any follow-up.  Is he guilty maybe did the students do it to get him in trouble possibly.

I am just finishing a book on the Salem witch trials and it is interesting in that 3 girls controlled the fate of everyone and had the ability to get anyone killed just because they said so.

My comment is that in a lot of stories there is more to it.

I taught Matayom for 3 years and could not handle the teacher politics or the students not caring.   

I also raised a daughter and the one thing that is missing in all this is communication and accountabilty with the teachers.  

• Agree 1

On 2/6/2024 at 8:44 AM, kingstonkid said:

be careful of their interest in you and report it.

this might get some consideration in a school with western management. unfortunately, in thailand, the thai heads of department and headmasters will think you are a perv with a vivid imagination if you tell them anything like this. thais simply dont get education. after over 20 years teaching here in many schools i can honestly say nothing has changed in thai run schools. however, my wife is an assistant teacher in an international school and they take matters 'a bit' more seriously there. teaching is a dangerous career in today's social media impacted world

Edited by Pouatchee

8 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

this might get some consideration in a school with western management. unfortunately, in thailand, the thai heads of department and headmasters will think you are a perv with a vivid imagination if you tell them anything like this. thais simply dont get education. after over 20 years teaching here in many schools i can honestly say nothing has changed in thai run schools. however, my wife is an assistant teacher in an international school and they take matters 'a bit' more seriously there. teaching is a dangerous career in today's social media impacted world

I found that reporting it at least provided me with a statement and made sure they knew

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I found that reporting it at least provided me with a statement and made sure they knew

good on you. keep a diary who you reported to, who you reported on, what you reported, when you reported. i used to be against cctv's... used to...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Execution would be ideal and it would be great if they could make it happen quickly, 30 days or so, perhaps even without a trial. In leiu of that a 20 or 30 year sentence where he will be treated very kindly by his fellow inmates, due to the nature of his crime. And forfeiture of all of his assets to the families of the victims. 

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Execution would be ideal and it would be great if they could make it happen quickly

Not before cutting his private part off. So disgusting of him 😡