Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana?

2 hours ago, NextG said:

Break what law??

Have you reached the limit of your ability to learn?

In Thailand, it is not illegal to smoke and/or ingest it. Got that now? It’s already been that way for more than eighteen months and you’ve been told time and time again. Obviously too much for you to process. 

I am so glad that I live in your head rent free.

Please continue to carry on the personal attacks and live in denial. (Maybe smoke less?)

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

14 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

This is such a silly thread, has no utility at all and the whole thing should just be deleted. Driveling and winging on about nonsense. Sounds like a bunch of old drunk women in a bar nattering about rubbish. 

More like you are describing yourself, ol' chum, perhaps stay off the weed, eh.............🤭

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, NextG said:

I’ve noticed your penchant for calling people strange, if they do anything differently from the way you do it…

You know that there is a wide SPECTRUM of behaviours that can be considered normal, don’t you? It’s the rigid who are stuck somewhere on the spectrum. Relax, live and let live. I can guarantee that if we met, I could pinpoint many ways in which you are ‘strange’. 

Trying to normalize strangeness 😆

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

No, I have never had the inclination to puff on dope, a couple of beers is just fine for me, I am whacky enough as it is........🤪..................😋

OMG, what could be worse than that violent drug? Not to mention liver disease, accidents from impaired judgment, cardiovascular problems, cancer, mental health issues, cognitive impairment, hyper tension, addiction, and the list goes on. Not to mention the exceedingly high cost. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Tried it once ages ago did nothing for me, don't need it either.

Those who do indulge do seem slightly strange people, excluding those using it for pain relief only

Cobblers. How many indulgers have you met to say that.

Is Sir Paul McCartney slightly strange? Other famous people are available!

• Thumbs Up 1