Have you ever smoked or ingested marijuana?

37 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

OMG, what could be worse than that violent drug? Not to mention liver disease, accidents from impaired judgment, cardiovascular problems, cancer, mental health issues, cognitive impairment, hyper tension, addiction, and the list goes on. Not to mention the exceedingly high cost. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Spoken like a true dope puffer...........🤣

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Trying to normalize strangeness 😆

I can give you some examples… Going to the gym every day to do repetitive exercises.  Sitting in bars drinking alcohol. Cycling 1000kms weekly. 
All of those things will be strange to some people. You are strange. I am strange. But only some people will notice. 

What is funny is that you like to comment on the ‘strangeness’ of other people. Which leads me to think that you think that you are ‘normal’. You are not. 😊

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

This is such a silly thread, has no utility at all and the whole thing should just be deleted. Driveling and winging on about nonsense. Sounds like a bunch of old drunk women in a bar nattering about rubbish. 

It's Sunday init. 

• Haha 2

Yes to both. Tho not a fan of either...smoke or edibles (much prefer alcohol like fine red wine or Scotch), it should be legal and available. Certainly booze is more dangerous. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

In my you younger years I smoked my share. I eventually quit as it was having a notable effect on my cognition. That contrasts with a friend who earned a Phd in analytical chemistry despite living in a veritable cloud of ganja smoke.

There is no “ one size fits all” approach to the conundrum.

15 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Cobblers. How many indulgers have you met to say that.

Is Sir Paul McCartney slightly strange? Other famous people are available!

Bill Clinton did'nt inhale! :whistling:

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 4:48 PM, Tropicalevo said:

No.

I have also never raped anyone or murdered anyone.

Yes, I reserve the right to condemn people who break the law.

Hum, rated your comment as confusing. ...must have been high/stoned.

Yes, I smoked some. Usually to little or zero effect, but then I didn't like the hot smoke. And then... one time in Adelaide I tried it with a neighbor and spent the night wrapped around my bedpost in a panic attack (or something). I was 'wired' and I've never touch any since.

It is especially bad for anyone under the age of 25 while their brain in still developing. 

I am happy for you to enjoy your '<deleted>', but it's just like cigarettes. There's always a smell and a mess (ash, dust, bits of plant and settled smoke)..

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

Yup, gave it up 40 years ago. Stopped smoking 35 years ago. Don't miss either but when in the company of dope heads I realise just how boringly smug these oh so cool dudes are. 

You sound angry. Perhaps you NEED something to help you to calm down. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Hum, rated your comment as confusing. ...must have been high/stoned.

Yes, I smoked some. Usually to little or zero effect, but then I didn't like the hot smoke. And then... one time in Adelaide I tried it with a neighbor and spent the night wrapped around my bedpost in a panic attack (or something). I was 'wired' and I've never touch any since.

It is especially bad for anyone under the age of 25 while their brain in still developing. 

I am happy for you to enjoy your '<deleted>', but it's just like cigarettes. There's always a smell and a mess (ash, dust, bits of plant and settled smoke)..

Smoking wasn’t the only criteria. So there is not always a mess etc

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, NextG said:

Yes, this is exactly to what I was referring. Your ‘bit of fun’ is at the expense of others. Malicious behaviour. Deliberately not pleasant. I think that you understand. 

Pot/kettle, Bruno...........😉

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Haven’t you actually got any friends? You seem to start with your weird behaviour as soon as you wake up. 
Why not start your own thread at least once in a while, rather than just being another board Troll 😈 

Not from smoking weed, Bruno, plus, I only have one username, eh........😉

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Not from smoking weed, Bruno, plus, I only have one username, eh........😉

Clearly not from smoking weed, as you would surely be more self aware. 
You’re like the drunk who believes he’s the life and soul of the party. In reality, just pitiful. Carry on… no skin off my back…sad sack. 

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Clearly not from smoking weed, as you would surely be more self aware. 
You’re like the drunk who believes he’s the life and soul of the party. In reality, just pitiful. Carry on… no skin off my back…sad sack. 

🤣............No, I wouldn't call you a sad sack, keep on puffing, Bruno........🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I have smoked weed many times in the United States. The weed I have tried here in Thailand is too strong. Three tokes and my brain quits working. To some, that may not be a bad thing but I like to hang on to a bit of reality even while smoking weed.  Why the Hell is the cannabis here like a sledgehammer???

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, transam said:

🤣............No, I wouldn't call you a sad sack, keep on puffing, Bruno........🤣

I don’t smoke 🚭 You need a girlfriend. You are obviously a frustrated old man. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, NextG said:

Maybe spend some time with them, instead of being totally useless here. 

They don't live in LOS, Bruno, but at least I am totally useless here with one username, eh......😉

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, transam said:

No, I have never had the inclination to puff on dope, a couple of beers is just fine for me, I am whacky enough as it is........🤪..................😋

Yes, we know. Haven't seen you around for a while, are you OK?

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 12:00 PM, flyingtlger said:

Have you ever smoke or ingested marijuana?

If you never have, do you have the right to condemn the use of it?

Yes I have.

Did plenty of both for about 5 years during '70s.

I came to see it as a dead end.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Yes, we know. Haven't seen you around for a while, are you OK?

Thank you for asking, I am fine, been doing some hands-on stuff for a few out there that are unable, thankfully I am still able to help out.............😇

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I tried ingesting CBD oil and THC cookies a couple of times, both did nothing for me. THC made me feel a bit woozy.

Statistics in countries which have legalized drugs show reductions in crime rates, because there is no longer any profit for the criminal element, and users don't have to resort to crime to maintain their habit.

IMO if someone wants to <deleted> themselves up with drugs, it's their business. If they commit crimes while under the influence of drugs, society should come down on them just as hard as if they were cold sober.

• Thumbs Up 1