The "Digital" era

Confuscious

I read many times stories about all countries opting for the Digital Currency and how this will give the ruling parties a complete control over the citizens.
Read many times horror stories about China, where such policy is already implemented and people could find themselves in a situation of poverty just because they spend money on something not acceptable to the ruling party.
But that was China, far from my bed.

Until I found yesterday this leaflet in my letter box, inviting all citizens of Johoi to "register" for a Digital Health Card (QR-Code).
But registering is only possible WITH A PHONE.

Seems that citizens are really like Cattle being led to the slaughter house

Translated copy of the leaflet:

IMG_20240210_0001.jpg

25 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Seems that citizens are really like Cattle being led to the slaughter house

Do you know when a cow has mad -cow disease?

You look a  herd of cows and they are all going Moooo, Moooo, Mooo

except for one going, 

Mooo   Mooo Mooohahaha moohahaha 

34 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Until I found yesterday this leaflet in my letter box, inviting all citizens of Johoi to "register" for a Digital Health Card (QR-Code).
But registering is only possible WITH A PHONE.

Soon, if you don't have a mobile phone you won't exist.

Governments love mobile phones - phone use cell towers in fixed locations so they have the ability to know where you are everytime your phone pings the tower.

Our reliance on the internet for everything is a mystery to me - of course it's useful but again governments can close down internet access at their whim (Pakistan, Gaza recent examples).

9 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Until I found yesterday this leaflet in my letter box, inviting all citizens of Johoi to "register"

Your AN legend says Korat - but you obviously have a registered address in Malaysia as well although the translation mentions "Thai people"- just curious how does that work and do you get free treatment?