Democrats have a Kamala Harris problem

Social Media

36 minutes ago, impulse said:

A month ago, there was no way the MSM would be discussing Biden's mental competence.  Today, they are.  There's been a sea change.  Biden's getting thrown under the bus.  But that leaves the Kamala problem.

It's been talked about for years.

The media IS starting to talk about Trump's mental breakdown and hygiene issues though.

Why do you care about Harris maybe hurting the ticket? Aren't you maga? 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's been talked about for years.

The media IS starting to talk about Trump's mental breakdown and hygiene issues though.

Why do you care about Harris maybe hurting the ticket? Aren't you maga? 

No.  I've got my fingers crossed Biden makes it to January.  I'm worried the fidiots may impeach or 25 him and we'll be stuck with Kamala. 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, impulse said:

No.  I've got my fingers crossed Biden makes it to January.  I'm worried the fidiots may impeach or 25 him and we'll be stuck with Kamala. 

Neither will happen.

Stuck with Harris is much better than being stuck with dictator Trump.

Statistically it is more likely Biden will survive through his second term than Trump.

Trump is a little younger but much less healthy.

I don't see Harris as particularly bad but I do see her as much less popular than she deserves to be. 

Often unpopular presidents do a good job. 

So she is definitely not helping the Biden ticket but the unknown question is whether she will really hurt the ticket.

We don't even know the republican ticket yet. Probably Trump of course but he may well pick a VP even less beneficial to his ticket than Harris.

He has a hard choice.

Go very maga and lose even more independents.

Go less maga and the magadonians will be less energized. 

Go with a crazy pick like Tucker Carlson or Marjorie Greene and commit political suicide (please).

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

We don't even know the republican ticket yet. Probably Trump of course but he may well pick a VP even less beneficial to his ticket than Harris.

He has a hard choice.

Go very maga and lose even more independents.

Go less maga and the magadonians will be less energized. 

Go with a crazy pick like Tucker Carlson or Marjorie Greene and commit political suicide (please).

Why not try to stick with the topic at hand, which is the clown that was elected VP of the US, not who will be on the ballot of the Republicans

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Why not try to stick with the topic at hand, which is the clown that was elected VP of the US, not who will be on the ballot of the Republicans

Will she be running against Martians? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BenStark said:

She will not be running against anyone.

You are on record.

I think it will almost definitely be a Biden - Harris ticket but I think the republican side is less certain because I'm not sure they'll nominate him if he's literally in prison. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

[ . . . ] I think the republican side is less certain because I'm not sure they'll nominate him if he's literally in prison. 

I'm anticipating some real nasty confrontations at the GOP convention in July.  Think back to the 2016 convention, the two moments usually recalled are when T Cruz failed to endorse the orange face, and Flynn introducing the "lock her up" chant.  I am anticipating violence of the 1/6 type, at least, but possibly larger turnout (I'm referring to those who put their physical presence at The Capitol, not the numbers at the preceding rally) and possible use of firearms.  It'll be all in the family, probably every liberal household in Milwaukee will be spending that week at a peaceful Wisconsin lake of their choosing.  Will be wild.

For the past 2 years Flynn has been touring the US with a "God and country" road show featuring Christian preachers and neo-fascist orators.  He has been saying things like "I know how to take down governments, I've done it before" plus he's been trademarking terms like "digital warrior" and something with Q (as in Q Anon).  MSM seems to be ignoring him (even Fox), probably to not promote his bile.  If DT gets back into the WH I think it possible there will be something of a palace coup, with him living on his golf course and others actually running the country: not far-fetched at all, like W cutting brushwood on his ranch while Dick Cheney and Rove ran the show.  Or like Reagan's 2nd term.  And GW, who once said of his administrations trade issues "computer chips or potato chips, who cares?"  Read my hips.