Welsh Father Faces Life-changing Reality After Thailand Holiday Accident

Insurance paid  but still they beg on go fund me,hoping someone feels sorry for him.How did  the accident happened and insurance paid up.Now back in wales and the family should work out a finance plan for him. and future care

• 6 months later...

On 2/12/2024 at 10:56 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

"...the Insurance Ombudsman in the UK upheld the claims of 28% of the people wo made a claim that there insurance claims for motor insurance had unfairly been rejected".

So the ombudsman rejected 72% of those "unfair rejection" claims and only upheld 28%!

"A large number of rejected claims are not even taken to the Ombudsman...".

How do you know that - what is that "large number"?

Stats here:
https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/data-insight

• Confused 1

On 2/13/2024 at 4:17 PM, kwilco said:

It indicates to me that insurance companies can be very quick and helpful in dealing with hospital fees.

I take it you don't agree but can't explain why? Or are you just be facetious?

the fact that you think it is just about your story of how the insurance company paid the bills. No <deleted>, they can pay up sometimes, but the fact that we are part of a system where they can say no is the problem. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

the fact that you think it is just about your story of how the insurance company paid the bills. No <deleted>, they can pay up sometimes, but the fact that we are part of a system where they can say no is the problem. 

You don't seem to have a grasp on the situation, but are trying to cover your ignorance with cynicism?.

On 8/23/2024 at 4:39 PM, kwilco said:

You don't seem to have a grasp on the situation, but are trying to cover your ignorance with cynicism?.

What is this "situation" that I don't have a grasp of?  I made it very clear, yes insurance companies can pay, and great they paid for yours, but they will try not to pay.... which is a big problem. Really not that hard to grasp 

5 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

What is this "situation" that I don't have a grasp of?  I made it very clear, yes insurance companies can pay, and great they paid for yours, but they will try not to pay.... which is a big problem. Really not that hard to grasp 

QED