Overwhelming majority think Biden is too old to serve following Hur report: Poll

Social Media

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Yes. Trump is a disaster for the world. That’s the point. 

What does that have to do with the thread topic ?

Overwhelming majority think Biden is too old to serve following Hur report: Poll

But But But Trump, again 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But, but ,  but , But Trump 

"Joe Biden is old"............................But Trump is

"Joe Biden inappropriately  touched a young girl;" ................But Trump did   

"Joe Biden is losing his memory" ........................But Trump          

They argue like kids in school who got caught stealing but but Johnny did it last week miss..

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, AlexRich said:

He did such a great job he lost the following election? And then lied about losing. 

He only gets 1 vote. Sadly lots of stupid people voted Biden and they got

Higher inflation

Chaos at borders

2 wars

Lots of excuses

Now the polls say Biden loses

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Higher inflation

Chaos at borders

2 wars

Lots of excuses

So you are desperate to vote for a guy like Trump, who refused to visit a US military cemetery in Europe because he didn't want to honour "losers and suckers"? 

You get what you deserve.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The idiocy of Trump supporters on display.

Your posts don't say much for you. Dancing around the key issues and posting insults. Defending dementia Joe like crazy. Very sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

So you are desperate to vote for a guy like Trump, who refused to visit a US military cemetery in Europe because he didn't want to honour "losers and suckers"? 

You get what you deserve.

You got what you deserved. 2 wars, inflation and border chaos.

You support dementia Joe.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The idiocy of Trump supporters on display.

Oh what a surprise , I make a point about you always pointing fingers at someone else.................and you reply by pointing a finger at me with a few added insults , you are confirming my point 

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Oh what a surprise , I make a point about you always pointing fingers at someone else.................and you reply by pointing a finger at me with a few added insults , you are confirming my point 

Are you one of Trump’s losers and suckers? He needs you man. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, uttradit said:

You got what you deserved. 2 wars, inflation and border chaos.

You support dementia Joe.

And you support a former Commander in Chief who thinks his military are losers and suckers. Good job.

• Agree 1

You don’t deny that he called fallen soldiers losers and suckers? What an insult to anyone who is currently serving or has ever served. 

And let’s just address the “two wars” fallacy. 

The war in Ukraine was started by Russia in 2014, with the illegal invasion of Crimea. 2022 was a continuation of that war. A war started by Trump’s boss, Putin. No US forces are involved in that war. 

The war in Gaza was triggered by the slaughter of innocents in Southern Israel on 7 October 2023. Nothing to do with the US. And there are no US forces in Gaza or Israel. The only involvement of allies, including the US, is the protection of the Red Sea, and an effort to avoid escalation. 

Biden didn’t start any of them. If being President when bad things happens means you are to blame then Trump is to blame for Covid and shutdowns? Even I wouldn’t go that far. 

Hopeless Joe can't even make a phone call. Too old, too clueless. Hasn't spoken to Putin in 3 years. Joe is a loser.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, uttradit said:

Higher inflation

Chaos at borders

2 wars

Lots of excuses

Inflation is a worldwide problem we here in the states are making the most progress taming it (Biden ad min)finally some border legislation trump and his cowardly supporters in Congress killed it (now trump’s border) 2 wars really?the USA invaded Ukraine……the USA is sending ship killing munitions ito high rise apartment buildings…….slaughtering civilians in the streets……really?…..the USA invaded Israel and killing  raping murdering and taking hostages really?the USA and this administration reacted exactly as they should supporting allies posts like this kill any small bit of credibility to your posts 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Inflation is a worldwide problem we here in the states are making the most progress taming it (Biden ad min)finally some border legislation trump and his cowardly supporters in Congress killed it (now trump’s border) 2 wars really?the USA invaded Ukraine……the USA is sending ship killing munitions ito high rise apartment buildings…….slaughtering civilians in the streets……really?…..the USA invaded Israel and killing  raping murdering and taking hostages really?the USA and this administration reacted exactly as they should supporting allies posts like this kill any small bit of credibility to your posts 

Topic is Biden is too old. TDS rants are not needed. 86% agree.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Topic is Biden is too old. TDS rants are not needed. 86% agree.

TDS is what fools shout when they are losing the argument. Go ahead man, vote for the Donald, he needs you. Send him some dollars, he needs you for that too. And make a “we are Q” sign for the inauguration. 

:cheesy:

• Thanks 2

Just now, AlexRich said:

TDS is what fools shout when they are losing the argument. Go ahead man, vote for the Donald, he needs you. Send him some dollars, he needs you for that too. And make a “we are Q” sign for the inauguration. 

Another off topic rant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is about Joe Biden and you keep going on about Trump , that is why TDS was mentioned and not because of losing any argument 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

This thread is about Joe Biden and you keep going on about Trump , that is why TDS was mentioned and not because of losing any argument 

People with TDS don't realise how foolise they are. Kind of scary these people are allowed to vote when their version of the world is so warped. Supporting an 81yo guy with dementia who forgot how his son died. Saddest political arena in a long time.

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

I have a sense that the  particular poster we are responding to may have a saint Petersburg address or perhaps a server somewhere ……

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He is way too old to serve, and he should have stepped aside, to make way for someone younger. Also, keeping Harris on was a big mistake.

Having said that, his opponent is too insane to serve, and is also very old, partly senile, incoherent most of the time, and a very dangerous man. So, the US has two bad choices. However, Biden beats Trump in my book. I would take Mylie Cyrus, or Pauly Shore over Trump.

Shudder to think how sad your reality is away from posting on this forum everyday.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tug said:

I have a sense that the  particular poster we are responding to may have a saint Petersburg address or perhaps a server somewhere ……

That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. The St Petersburg troll farm used to be under the control of Prigozhin, but I’d guess it’s now FSB or GRU. It will be very active for the 2024 election.

• Like 1