Seriously Injured Foreign Tourist Found in Vacant Pattaya Field

snoop1130

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Soi Buakhao is saturated with weird foreigners. 

But I was only there for 2hrs. :unsure: and I'm not really that weird  :cheesy:

I'm quite pleased with the 'Rayburn' sunglasses I brought, I managed to knock him down from 850b to 100b :whistling: then mister dickhead falang came along with his megaphone.

Edited by brianthainess

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I just heard on the local radio station the guy was a 50yo Russian who self harmed himself. 

He was seen in the Naklua area early carrying on like a goose, he's gone to the field and started slicing himself up with a broken beer bottle. 

Not road rage then?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Thais drive like freeform jazz musicians play music. Everyone is improvising all the time, but they're all playing together; the trick is to be aware of everyone else all the time.

Thais drive more like freestyle soloists. Doing whatever they (the individual) want, with scant regard for other road users, oblivious to everyone else . Major reasons why road accidents are statistically so poor . Not really so harmonious in effect.😁

• Like 1

20 hours ago, retarius said:

Why would you rob someone in his mid-twenties who probably doesn't have a pot to pee in? What was his BAC?

Perhaps not all folk of that age are not in your financial bracket....🤔

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

But I was only there for 2hrs. :unsure: and I'm not really that weird  :cheesy:

I'm quite pleased with the 'Rayburn' sunglasses I brought, I managed to knock him down from 850b to 100b :whistling: then mister dickhead falang came along with his megaphone.

You're obviously not one of the weirdos. 

There are plenty of good foreigners in Soi Buakhao. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Not road rage then?

The article read like a road rage incident but on this occasion it was just another bloody foreigner with mental illness. 

I reckon it would be difficult for the investigators to get it right when mental illness is at fault. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You are so wrong, come down to Pattaya one day, sit at the soi Buakhao and soi Dianna intersection for a few hours, then 3rd road and beyond, so many weird, angry foreigners. 

I've lived in Pattaya nearly 20 years.  Living on the Darkside, I have to cross Railway road 3 or 4 times a week when I am forced to drive into town.  I observe regular log-jams as brainless, selfish Thais jam up the works by blocking lanes in all directions. 

I am not surprised at the number of 'weird angry foreigners'.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I've lived in Pattaya nearly 20 years.  Living on the Darkside, I have to cross Railway road 3 or 4 times a week when I am forced to drive into town.  I observe regular log-jams as brainless, selfish Thais jam up the works by blocking lanes in all directions. 

I am not surprised at the number of 'weird angry foreigners'.

I agree with you, 100%, there are many brainless, selfish Thais blocking lanes but it is Thailand, it's to be expected, most countries have selfish drivers, probably why so many road rage incidents these days. 

I reckon you'd find there would be a few brainless, selfish foreigners blocking those lanes as well. 

On 2/14/2024 at 3:01 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Doesn't surprise me, so many weird foreigners here, I'd say he's upset the wrong person. 

We'll read in the coming days but Probably road rage, I reckon the foreigner has blasted his horn or given the Bird to the wrong Thai guy, the Thai has taught him a lesson and taken his bike. 

I see so many foreigners being rude and disrespectful on the roads, they come to Thailand and bring their western childlike road manners with them, never giving way at intersections always yelling and screaming, blasting their bloody horns. 

I've got a neighbor, elderly English guy. 

He's asked me for help a few times, he asks me to go with him on small trips in his car to pick up different items, he has poor navigation skills. 

I had to stop helping him, he's always blasting his car horn for the silliest things, bloody annoying. 

Wow, really? Maybe he needs a good thumping, stabbed in the neck, robbed and dumped on some wasteland too?

Sheesh...

17 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The article read like a road rage incident but on this occasion it was just another bloody foreigner with mental illness. 

I reckon it would be difficult for the investigators to get it right when mental illness is at fault. 

Did it buggery. You made it up.

I reckon the investigators had this sussed well before you had your morning hand shandy.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Please do not PM me and ask me to tell other posters not to interact with you, this is not pre-school!

There is an ignore function, please use it or find another thread that better suits your taste.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

Please do not PM me and ask me to tell other posters not to interact with you, this is not pre-school!

There is an ignore function, please use it or find another thread that better suits your taste.

I didn't know it was a feature, thanks for the heads up. 👍

I googled it and found an old AN posting.

Here it is for those other members who do not know.

Wish I knew about it years ago.

BTW, at times I think the forum is a preschool the way some members carry on. 

IMG_20240215_122059.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 2/13/2024 at 5:17 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

You are so wrong, come down to Pattaya one day, sit at the soi Buakhao and soi Dianna intersection for a few hours, then 3rd road and beyond, so many weird, angry foreigners. 

To go along with the many weird and angry Thais.

4 hours ago, BayArea said:

To go along with the many weird and angry Thais.

Yes, I agree, everyday I see weird and angry Thais, it's Thailand, it's to be expected. 

In Australia I see many weird and angry Australians.

Its really <deleted> up that I see so many weird and angry foreigners here in Thailand. 

I don't see many weird and angry foreigners on the roads in Australia. 

Look at the above posting, vulgar, offensive comment remove.

What sort of weird, angry foreigner is posting this offensive stuff?

Probably the same weird, angry foreigners I see on the roads daily. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST