Opinion: The Case Against Israel Rests on Lies

Social Media

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I agree and after a few posts I feel pity for the posters who keep saying that.

just imagine what it must be like for them with all that hatred boiling up inside, and then they spew it out on ANN because other people have the temerity to have an opposing view to theirs.

Yes I thought you would agree. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well of course Israel is going to deny this. It makes them look like animals, to deny humanitarian assistance. Exactly what Bibi and his extremist partners are. Ferocious, hateful, nasty, genocidal animals. Don't believe their lies. It is part of their endgame. 

Well of course they have the data, they are the ones who give clearance so yes they can dispute it rather than throw out lies.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

True, and ever since, Palestinians have sworn to wipe out Israel. They have never accepted the 1947 UN mandate which established the state of Israel.

Trying to reason with Palestinians on this subject is like trying to reason with a rabid dog.

The rabid dog being Netanyahu and the Zionists.

• Confused 4
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

So YOU believe that it is right and proper for the cuddly friendly IDF  to slaughter thousand of unarmed men, women, children and babies. That the IDF has the right to destroy infrastructure, to destroy hospitals, to steal land and settle on it, to deny the inhabitants food, water, electricity, medical supplies but scream racism etc if other posters DARE to disagree.

That everybody in the world who is opposed to what Netanyahu and his war cabinet is wrong and only Netanyahu , his Zionist war cabinet and his supporters are right.

If I believe that everything I have written is correct (and IMHO it is) I have only pity and sorrow that you feel this way..

Belay that. I save my pity and sorrow for the innocent people who are slaughtered every day.

For you and the others like you, I feel only scorn.

Truly beyond parody. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

That everybody in the world who is opposed to what Netanyahu and his war cabinet is wrong and only Netanyahu , his Zionist war cabinet and his supporters are right.

Even Zionists, the ones with any ounce of integrity, are now opposed to the slaughter, or at least silent.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

If you don't know who these vile monsters are, you have not been paying enough attention.

There are "vile monsters" on both sides. What has to be done is to divert the leadership of both sides away from the "vile monsters" so there can be some peace negotiations. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You're saying Hamas and Hezbollah are not rabid in their desire to kill every Jew?

NO. You are claiming that I said that. I did not say that at at all.

I simply responded to your post.

If you are going to quote me, then please quote the entire post I responded to.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, seajae said:

big difference between Israel and the terrorists is that idf isnt hiding behind the civillian population while attacking anyone, these terrorists are basically cowards, they try to avoid being injured/killed by attacking  unarmed civillians then proclaiming how great they are to kill children, women and old people. The when the idf goes after them they hide behind non combatants while shooting  at the idf, then they claim the idf is killing the civillians that they are using as shields when returning fire, maybe if these gutless terrorists actually fought without using their own people as shields there would be a lot less deaths but they refuse to do so, instead they use schools & hospitals as their bases, the money sent by the rest of the world that is supposed to be used for their people is instead used to make their tunnels and buy weapons. The land has always been Israels for centuries as well so trying to claim it as theirs has been showe time & again as being total BS. The problem is based on their own religious beliefs that promotes exactly what they are doing, raping and killing, while I may not like the idea of so many dying it falls directly at the terrorists feet, if they were "real" men they would not be acting as cowardly as they are, these people are beneath contempt and I hope hamas is totally destroyed along with the other muslim terrorsit groups that use any possible reason to rape and kill  so they can get their jollies and show everyone how big they think their appendage is, "look mum & dad, I killed these unarmed  women & children after rapiong them, arent I great"

I agree that sometimes Hamas is hiding behind Palestinian civilians, but who is it that is killing those Palestinian civilians? Do you think it's okay to kill civilians by the tens of thousands to get to the militants by indiscriminately bombing cities, including hospitals?

This land has not been the Israelis "for centuries." In fact, it has been the Palestinians up to 1947 when the UN gave half of it to the Israelis. 

The laws concerning rape and killing differ between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. I won't go into all that here, but Islam's teachings are the most severe concerning rape, and Judaism is the most lenient. Both Islam and Judaism allow killing in certain circumstances. Christianity is not supposed to, but most Christians don't really follow the teachings of Jesus. They'll find some Old Testament (Judaism) verses that justify what they do. All three of these religions spring from the same place and basically worship the same "God," the god of the desert - Allah/Yahweh/Jehova, and their teachings are all very similar.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trippy said:

How does anyone know who is Hamas and who isn't? Hamas can be women, children and the elderly. And since it's Hamas controlled media reporting the deaths, can any intelligent person believe it?

Oh, that's easy. I think the IDF considers any Palestinian male over 15 a Hamas terrorist and a target for elimination, no matter how many civilians they have to kill to get to him. 

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:
3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Neither all Palestinians nor all Israelis oppose a 2 state solution.

That may be true, but it's Hamas, Al Fatah and Hezbollah who are calling the shots, and massaging the message.

You forgot Netanyahu and the rest of the Israeli Zionists...

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Oh, that's easy. I think the IDF considers any Palestinian male over 15 a Hamas terrorist and a target for elimination, no matter how many civilians they have to kill to get to him. 

I think you'll find if you're not in an Israeli uniform you're cannon fodder in Gaza, even Israeli hostages with white flags get eliminated.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

There are "vile monsters" on both sides. What has to be done is to divert the leadership of both sides away from the "vile monsters" so there can be some peace negotiations. 

Only someone with anti-Semitic views would suggest that! Time and time again you cannot seem to understand the realities of this war.

1. This war started on the 7th of October and to suggest otherwise is purely making excuses for these rabid excuses for human beings. 

2. Hamas is on record as saying that it will never stop attacking Israel and will genocidal kill its citizens.

3. Israel has a duty to protect its citizens and make no mistake they will do.

4. Do you really want Israel to stop fighting so the Palestian terrorists can carry on killing them.......you know what, I really think you do.🥴

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Which one's are the civilians?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Only someone with anti-Semitic views would suggest that! Time and time again you cannot seem to understand the realities of this war.

1. This war started on the 7th of October and to suggest otherwise is purely making excuses for these rabid excuses for human beings. 

2. Hamas is on record as saying that it will never stop attacking Israel and will genocidal kill its citizens.

3. Israel has a duty to protect its citizens and make no mistake they will do.

4. Do you really want Israel to stop fighting so the Palestian terrorists can carry on killing them.......you know what, I really think you do.🥴

I have neither anti-Israeli nor anti-Palestinian views. I also am not pro-Israeli or pro-Palistinian. 

1. This "war" (I call it a "conflict") started centuries ago, but most recently, in 1947, when the UN gave half of Palestine to the Israelis as a "homeland" and refuge for the Jews who were prosecuted during WWII. There have been militant actions from both sides ever since.

2. The ultimate goal of both Hamas and the Zionist factions in Israel is to completely drive all of the other side out of the land that used to be called "Palestine" and is now called "Israel."
3. Both Israel and Palestine have a duty to protect their citizens. Israel has, by far, the mightiest military force, so the Palestinians have to try to do that by garnering support from other countries.
4. I really want the following:

- An agreement from both sides to negotiate a two-state solution.
- A return of all hostages and a permanent ceasefire. (These could be conditional on each other.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Which one's are the civilians?

Yes! That's my point. The IDF doesn't know and doesn't care. They kill everybody they can. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

Yes! That's my point. The IDF doesn't know and doesn't care. They kill everybody they can. 

To make a statement like that you must be on the ground there as a witness, so how about telling your first-hand knowledge here.......?  😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I have neither anti-Israeli nor anti-Palestinian views. I also am not pro-Israeli or pro-Palistinian. 

1. This "war" (I call it a "conflict") started centuries ago, but most recently, in 1947, when the UN gave half of Palestine to the Israelis as a "homeland" and refuge for the Jews who were prosecuted during WWII. There have been militant actions from both sides ever since.

2. The ultimate goal of both Hamas and the Zionist factions in Israel is to completely drive all of the other side out of the land that used to be called "Palestine" and is now called "Israel."
3. Both Israel and Palestine have a duty to protect their citizens. Israel has, by far, the mightiest military force, so the Palestinians have to try to do that by garnering support from other countries.
4. I really want the following:

- An agreement from both sides to negotiate a two-state solution.
- A return of all hostages and a permanent ceasefire. (These could be conditional on each other.)

Not interested in your pathetic history lessons, I won't even bother reading the rest of your disingenuous feeble posts.🥴

All you do is excuse these vile creatures!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

They care, but if they're wrong, they're dead. What would you do, ask for ID?

2 minutes ago, transam said:

To make a statement like that you must be on the ground there as a witness, so how about telling your first-hand knowledge here.......?  😉

I have not been to either Palestine or Israel and certainly wouldn't want to go there now. I have no "first-hand knowledge" of any of this conflict. All my knowledge has been accumulated by reading history books and reports on current events.

This is the basis for all the opinions I express here on AseanNow and elsewhere.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trippy said:

They care, but if they're wrong, they're dead. What would you do, ask for ID?

If I were in charge of either side, I'd start seriously negotiating a ceasefire, return of the hostages, and a two-state solution.