Condo Yellow Book.

On 2/15/2024 at 8:46 PM, tomazbodner said:

Sure, if it's your condo, you should. You just can not be entered into the blue book, but it still belongs to owner of condo.

Sorry asking. Then whose name written in the bluebook? I'm foreigner and have a plan to buy condo in Thai but I have no Thai girlfriend. Thank you.

8 hours ago, MrAscii said:

Sorry asking. Then whose name written in the bluebook? I'm foreigner and have a plan to buy condo in Thai but I have no Thai girlfriend. Thank you.

I've bought (alas never moved into, the lady just kept it for 6 months since buying new) a place that had the blue book completely empty. Only when someone moves their permanent address (as a Thai or foreign PR holder in Thailand to blue book) then that person's infomation will be printed in the blue book. If for example a foreigner buys a new unit and doesn't enter any Thais or PR holders on the blue book, then it will remain empty.

Blue book comes with every condo, but yellow book is optional and only required for a foreigner.

So in your case - if you enter your girlfriend in there - which will have her previous address, the date when she moves in... and her next address and date she moves out listed, if she moves address elsewhere - then the blue book would have entries that it has now (if any) plus her entry. But if you don't enter her, nothing gets added and it remains as it is now.

• Love It 1