Pattaya Sidecar Motorcycle Rider Severely Injured in Collision with Kuwaiti Tourist

webfact

21 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Exactly, not near Pattaya or Sattahip, how would you have described it?

The other one I see a lot is 'Nongprue'... which actually covers  large area. Living out of town, for some reason I am intrigued as to exactly where these incidents happen. 

• Agree 1

On 2/16/2024 at 5:07 AM, flyingtlger said:

It's always the foreigners fault....even if it wasn't the tourists fault, in Thailand it's ALWAYS the foreigners fault.

The logic is, if the tourist was there, the accident would have never occurred....TIT!

what a crock of sh*t, view to take, completely wrong but your hating Thailand view.

the insurance normally sorts it out, 

27 minutes ago, steve187 said:

what a crock of sh*t, view to take, completely wrong but your hating Thailand view.

the insurance normally sorts it out, 

From my limited experience, it's usually the best insurance that pays, not the one at fault.

Why should the one with the best insurance pay if he is not at fault ?

I pay my insurance to cover me if I cause an accident , not to pay somebody off if it is their fault.

On 2/16/2024 at 5:07 AM, flyingtlger said:

It's always the foreigners fault....even if it wasn't the tourists fault, in Thailand it's ALWAYS the foreigners fault.

The logic is, if the tourist was there, the accident would have never occurred....TIT!

No, not always the foreigners fault.

But nearly always the fault of someone driving TOO FAST.

Now, which of these two vehicles, in your opinion, might have been traveling too fast???

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The other one I see a lot is 'Nongprue'... which actually covers  large area. Living out of town, for some reason I am intrigued as to exactly where these incidents happen. 

Exactly, Nongprue, another vague description 

4 hours ago, NE1 said:

Why should the one with the best insurance pay if he is not at fault ?

I pay my insurance to cover me if I cause an accident , not to pay somebody off if it is their fault.

Good luck with that! If an uninsured, untaxed and unroadworthy motorcycle rider drives into your car (as happened to my wife) the insurance company will likely as not repair both vehicles. And you will be expected to give a little money to the motorcycle rider so that he may have any injuries checked.

5 minutes ago, sniggie said:

And you will be expected to give a little money to the motorcycle rider so that he may have any injuries checked.

expected and actually doing it are Two different things.