Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

2 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Don’t do that. Allow him back into Thailand so he can get charged with assaulting the steward. Some time in a Thai jail would do him the world of good 😀 

ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking. the jaggoff on board needs to be dropped at bang kwan before the flight can continue to it's onward destination.

sorry for the inconvenience....as the plane erupts in applause. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

They should carry the gun I heard they use when they transport horses by air if the horse goes crazy they have to shoot them as it’s a danger to the aircraft 

I am quite surprised that they let horses use the toilet!

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I read the first six cases they cited all of them involved something besides  marijuana  ,history of mental illness  PTSD ,  gang member . It seems the study went out of it's way to try to blame it on marijuana ?

More like a contributory fact, I would have thought, after all, we are all a bit crackers in some way, it just needs something to push one over the edge, booze, dope, girlfriend....🤣

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, stoner said:

do airlines need to start making a bad boy chair for special ones like this. 

tazer and restrained to the seat until the flight is over. upon landing arrested and taken into custody to clean his panties he soiled when he got tazed and have him charged with aggravated assault. public disturbance. also some sort of charge for disrupting the flight. 

This is how it should be. Unfortunately there will always be that vocal minority screaming about human rights etc. 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, stoner said:

do airlines need to start making a bad boy chair for special ones like this. 

tazer and restrained to the seat until the flight is over. upon landing arrested and taken into custody to clean his panties he soiled when he got tazed and have him charged with aggravated assault. public disturbance. also some sort of charge for disrupting the flight. 

That is what did actually happen .

He was handcuffed for the rest of the flight and then arrested when he arrived and was charged with GBH and endangering an aircraft 

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is what did actually happen .

He was handcuffed for the rest of the flight and then arrested when he arrived and was charged with GBH and endangering an aircraft 

Nice. Still would of tazed him though.

7 hours ago, John Drake said:

Before being allowed to board any commercial aircraft, all would be passengers should be required to submit a registered IQ identification card. No boarding for anyone with less than a 100 IQ. That will stop just about 95 percent of these type incidents.

Passengers 

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

These days the last place in the world you want to lose your cool, in on a commercial aircraft. In the US he would be locked up for years. Here, who knows? Likely depends on how much spare cash he has. Unless he is charged at the destination. It is likely the Brits do not fool around with idiots like this guy, and will lock him up. Good result.

in the UK nothing will happen to him... they can't even lock up drug dealers. He most likely will get away with a slap on the wrist and a little fine

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Air pressure would prevent it. 

Doesn't stop him trying though does it? What part of that are you not quite grasping?

Should of turned the aircraft back to BKK and slammed him in the Bangkok Hilton U.K. Prisons are to soft  Thailand should ban him for life or better still apply for his return and put him on trial  

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

If it were me, I would have provided him with three options, the 1st would be for him to STFU, or the 2nd option would be for me to gag him, and the 3rd, to ask the stewards to turn the lights down, whilst I knock him out with one punch, naturally after offering him all 3 options, I would then provide him with the 3rd option whether he liked it or not.

I think it's time Stewards did some training on how to apply pepper spray and how to put on handcuffs in situations like this.

I hope he doesn't get let off easily, and the plan returned to Thailand, were justice could be better served than in the UK, fricken nutter.

“Two passengers sat on either side of him and kept pulling him down. We had to put up with his shouting. He was being very verbally abusive.

What experience do you have with punching?

• Confused 3

8 hours ago, Stocky said:

Ganja

Highly unlikely, unless he is (a) a heavy user (b) in the 30% of habitual addicts who become psychotic.

Far more likely to be alcohol, which is well known for removing inhibitions.

I agree with BZ, breath testing prior to boarding would help weed these guys out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

an absolute reason why they need Tasers on all aircraft.  

Don't they have them in the cockpit in case of hijacking? I think they have something in a locked case.

I'm not sure on the protocol for opening the cockpit door. I think it stays locked in most disruptive scenarios.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

guessing you dont have any experience with it judging by your comment

Well no, never needed to "smoke" anything for brain distortion, but, I have read a bit about those who do and the consequences.

In my country, you can get nicked for driving under the dope influence days after smoking a spliff.

Of course, you puffers will defend your habit as 'normal', that is up to you.........😉

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Highly unlikely, unless he is (a) a heavy user (b) in the 30% of habitual addicts who become psychotic.

Far more likely to be alcohol, which is well known for removing inhibitions.

I agree with BZ, breath testing prior to boarding would help weed these guys out.

They gave British sailors in the past tots of Rum to get them fired up to fight, had they given them a joint, they would have gone "no way man" when asked to fight

What I heard on the video was a very British female working class voice yelling

"leave him alone, he's vulnerable!"

Yeh, he was so vulnerable that he had just decked a male cabin attendant with a single punch

I hope he gets locked up

However in our wokey  UK society, the mental illness card is usually played by these violent thugs.

Someone may be mentally ill or 'vulnerable' it doesn't stop them from, being bad b******s who take advantage of the diagnosis to create mayhem and hurt other people

They always know what they are doing and because they are allowed to get away with it they just get worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Seppius said:

They gave British sailors in the past tots of Rum to get them fired up to fight, had they given them a joint, they would have gone "no way man" when asked to fight

Both the Allies and the Germans gave their pilots methamphetamines to keep them flying. A side effect is aggression, as all cops probably know.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think it's possible to open these doors.

If you watch the cabin staff they close the door and pull a manual handle to secure it but not 'lock' it. The doors open outwards, the pressure in the cabin is higher than the pressure outside hence it would blow open if the handle was moved There is nothing to stop an idiot from moving the handle and opening the door.