Foreigner Detained After Causing Traffic Disruption in Pattaya

webfact

On 2/19/2024 at 9:26 AM, fredwiggy said:

Some of the comments I see here daily make me wonder the ages of some. Also, the daily prejudice seen here towards other foreigners shows a lack of proper upbringing as a child. This happens daily with hundreds of people, and the higher percentage is locals,and it wouldn't make news in the US. Assuming anything never works, and shows that prejudice when there's no evidence of what nationality he was. Foreigner means anyone outside Thailand, meaning any country. As I've mentioned many times before,there are Brits, Scots, Asians, Africans, and all other nationalities in the US, where I'm from and returning asap, and  the racist and prejudiced cause the most trouble there.

Generally I agree with you. But this particular thread has been fun to read as I believe 99 percents of the comments have been made in jest.

10 hours ago, scorecard said:

Two arms, two legs, one body, one head... BRITISH!

Silly answer Mr Card.

Douglas Bader, Heather Mills were both British,

Edited by KannikaP

On 2/19/2024 at 3:40 AM, webfact said:

foreign man causing a public disturbance by walking into the middle of traffic at the intersection of Pattaya Klang Road.

He's escaped, normally the weird foreigners are on Soi Buakaow. 

Thailand needs to invest in some rubber trucks to put all these crazy foreigners in. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST