Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

Nice source:

"Overall, we rate FAIR Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias as it relates to immigration, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as having connections to documented Hate Groups."  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federation-for-american-immigration-reform-fair/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Dude you criticized my writing skills with a poorly constructed sentence  .

You said "   I can't you much credit given "

If you are going to criticize someone's writing, have the intelligence to at least proofs your own copy. 

and then just google what it is that historian do. 

And please, please, don't go playing  grab ass, and then go crying when someone grabs your ass. 

I can see you have nothing of value to add. Just rambling nonsense. You sound drunk. Your problem isn't your spelling. It's your lack of knowledge. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So he did a steady job not a bad job. Didn't start any wars, secured the borders, wages rose and the cost of living was under control.

So he wasn't bad at all. 

You neglected election denial and doing nothing while his supporters rampaged through the Capitol.  

I'm not surprised that his attempts to undermine democracy don't bother you. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So he did a steady job not a bad job. Didn't start any wars, secured the borders, wages rose and the cost of living was under control.

So he wasn't bad at all. 

He appointed right wing judges who overthrew not  only Roe v wade but  hurt workers.

https://www.epi.org/blog/the-supreme-court-sided-with-corporations-over-workers-again/

His EPA sided with polluters again and again

https://www.thechemicalengineer.com/news/trump-administration-says-mercury-regulations-not-appropriate-or-necessary/

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

So they study wages, inflation and the stock market? Yes or no?

Did they study illegal immigration? Yes or no?

Give it up. you are just digging deeper, 

everything mean EVERYTHING, 

Do you honestly think that I will sit there and list everything? , Everything includes the stock market performance under a particular president, al legal and illegal impetration. Hair style, sexual preferences , anything they can know about a particular president, 

Do you know who Doris Kearns Goodwin is? have you read any of her books? "Leadership " was great read. If I am not mistaken she won she won a Pulitzer prize for it. 

Do you know who  Jon Meacham is? who Michael Richard Beschloss is?

Honorary mention go to my idol,  historical novelist Gore Vidal. I have read every single one of his books except  the " The City and the Pillar" Not my cup  of tea.

Anyway. going to bed to do some reading before I sleep. Have a good night, 

Do you know what they do and why they are so acclaimed? 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Another case of post hoc ergo propter hoc. After this therefore because of this. But if you insist on going that route:

Black workers are enjoying a jobs boom in America

https://archive.ph/vPduM

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

He appointed right wing judges who overthrew not  only Roe v wade but  hurt workers.

https://www.epi.org/blog/the-supreme-court-sided-with-corporations-over-workers-again/

His EPA sided with polluters again and again

https://www.thechemicalengineer.com/news/trump-administration-says-mercury-regulations-not-appropriate-or-necessary/

Glass is always half empty with Trump haters.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Give it up. you are just digging deeper, 

everything mean EVERYTHING, 

Do you honestly think that I will sit there and list everything? , Everything includes the stock market performance under a particular president, al legal and illegal impetration. Hair style, sexual preferences , anything they can know about a particular president, 

Do you know who Doris Kearns Goodwin is? have you read any of her books? "Leadership " was great read. If I am not mistaken she won she won a Pulitzer prize for it. 

Do you know who  Jon Meacham is? who Michael Richard Beschloss is?

Honorary mention go to my idol,  historical novelist Gore Vidal. I have read every single one of his books except  the " The City and the Pillar" Not my cup  of tea.

Anyway. going to bed to do some reading before I sleep. Have a good night, 

Do you know what they do and why they are so acclaimed? 

Only people with no argument would post like that. Fact free zone. Just rambling.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Do you honestly think that I will sit there and list everything? ,

Because it doesn't happen. Nobody studies everything. Find an adult to explain how politics works.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Glass is always half empty with Trump haters.

Can you share with me the glass half full aspect of mercury poisoning. But it is a good thing that Trump supporters for yourself do give Biden lots for credit  for how well the economy is now performing. Thanks for that. 

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Can you share with me the glass half full aspect of mercury poisoning. But it is a good thing that Trump supporters for yourself do give Biden lots for credit  for how well the economy is now performing. Thanks for that. 

Whinging white guy on the internet complaining about Trump. Nothing positive to say. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Dolf said:

I don't think white people in the internet have a clue really.

https://www.delgazette.com/2019/11/14/trump-helping-black-communities-thrive/

You're using an article that's over 4 years old to back up your claim that current high black employment is due to Trump?

And it's mostly more of post hoc ergo propter hoc. As for those opportunity zones touted in the article:

How Opportunity Zones Launched a ‘Gold Rush’ for Wealthy Investors
The place-based tax break program launched in 2017 as a means of revitalizing impoverished local economies. That’s not what happened, says author David Wessel. 

https://archive.ph/QQMEr#selection-3121.0-3127.160

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Yes, that unbiased 'the Black Voices for Trump coalition advisory board'.

So white guys on the internet who have never voted republican are unbiased? :cheesy:

Just now, placeholder said:

You're using an article that's over 4 years old to back up your claim that current high black employment is due to Trump?

And it's mostly more of post hoc ergo propter hoc. As for those opportunity zones touted in the article:

How Opportunity Zones Launched a ‘Gold Rush’ for Wealthy Investors
The place-based tax break program launched in 2017 as a means of revitalizing impoverished local economies. That’s not what happened, says author David Wessel. 

https://archive.ph/QQMEr#selection-3121.0-3127.160

You're a white guy on the internet who hates Trump. The opinion of a black pastor means a lot more than any rubbish you post.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

So white guys on the internet who have never voted republican are unbiased? :cheesy:

The difference is that no one is claiming that white guys on the internet who never voted republican are representative of white guys or white people in toto. Whereas you seem to think that so black guys who support Trump are somehow representative of the black community. How clueless can you be? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Always the sign that someone's got nothing when they make it personal. Maybe it means more to you emotionally, but statistically it's meaningless. Just ignorant cherry picking.

Always a sign of defeat when you produce no facts just whinging. Typical marxist.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The difference is that no one is claiming that white guys on the internet who never voted republican are representative of white guys or white people in toto. Whereas you seem to think that so black guys who support Trump are somehow representative of the black community. How clueless can you be? 

I'd say you are very clueless. You are some marxist white guy on the internet saying a black pastor isn't qualified to talk about black jobs when you live in fantasy internet land and he lives on the ground. But carry on with yoir rambling if you can't help it. You marxists are comedy gold.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Always the sign that someone's got nothing when they make it personal. Maybe it means more to you emotionally, but statistically it's meaningless. Just ignorant cherry picking.

Trump produced the lowest unemployment in 50 years

https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2020/article/job-market-remains-tight-in-2019-as-the-unemployment-rate-falls-to-its-lowest-level-since-1969.htm

Edited by Dolf
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Always the sign that someone's got nothing when they make it personal.

Everything in life is personal. Like all the abuse Trump cops daily from you marxists whilst hiding on the internet. I bet you don't talk like this without the internet to hide you away.

Edited by Dolf
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, placeholder said:

difference is that no one is claiming that white guys on the internet who never voted republican are representative of white guys or

What a silly thing to say. Half of the white guys on the internet are left leaning or marxists so they represent the views of 50% of this group of people. You really didn't put much thought into your attempt to attack the black pastor and his views. The black pastor must be well ahead of you.

• Thanks 1