Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

51 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

They don't even bother trying to go around the border control, as they know they will be admitted to the country.   That's open borders.  

Walk in, get you court date, then released into the USA ... doesn't get any easier than that.  Shy of 10k a day.

Before they avoided getting caught, as they know they likely be returned to Mexico.

So no open border. Some progress in educating the naive. As for the process, it is reported to be complex and not easy as your try to hookwink others to believe. Before crossing, migrants have to present themselves to the US Custom and Border Protection officials at ports of entry and request asylum. Federal immigration officials limit the numbers of migrants. CBP officials stop migrants before they enter US territory, forcing them to wait for weeks or months in Mexico until they are allowed to cross. After crossing immigrants will have to spend time in the US Border Patrol processing facilities. The facilities are overcrowded. The process continue. Just a snippet of the process. You can thank me later for the education. 

27 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So no open border. Some progress in educating the naive. As for the process, it is reported to be complex and not easy as your try to hookwink others to believe. Before crossing, migrants have to present themselves to the US Custom and Border Protection officials at ports of entry and request asylum. Federal immigration officials limit the numbers of migrants. CBP officials stop migrants before they enter US territory, forcing them to wait for weeks or months in Mexico until they are allowed to cross. After crossing immigrants will have to spend time in the US Border Patrol processing facilities. The facilities are overcrowded. The process continue. Just a snippet of the process. You can thank me later for the education. 

"Cross illegally

Many people turn themselves in to seek asylum.

First of all, it’s worth getting a basic sense of what it actually means to cross the border illegally. Sometimes it means traversing a desert or forging across a large body of water — but it’s not always that hard. In some places, like parts of Ciudad Juárez, the Mexican city across from El Paso, Texas, you can get to American soil by walking across a relatively narrow and calm stretch of the Rio Grande.

If migrants did that when Title 42 was in place, U.S. officials could send them back to Mexico within minutes, which will no longer be an option. Now, people who enter the country without proper documentation will either be put into formal deportation proceedings, which is a years-long, drawn-out process, or an expedited removal process that is intended to process and deport people much faster.

Families and children will mostly be put on the first, slower track, which means they will be given a date to appear before an immigration judge, but will be allowed to wait inside the country, living and working legally until their case is decided."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

Killing them with hard facts. Biden trolls can't handle it.

Can you handle it when we shoot down Trump and his troll supporters, like YOU, for all the cr@p he has done, which YOU, along with the rest of your ilk, refuse to acknowledge?

It does not seem like it as all you do is troll!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

It is an open border if you claim to be a refugee. Then you have an estimated 16.8m illegals in the US. This is the highest number ever recorded. Thanks to Biden.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dolf said:

Trump's wall was working. Dumb Joe Biden stopped building it.

"Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19"

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/10/29/border-wall-system-deployed-effective-and-disrupting-criminals-and-smugglers

But don't forget only a small part of trumps much touted wall was ever built.  (and the Mexicans never paid for it.)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scorecard said:

But don't forget only a small part of trumps much touted wall was ever built.  (and the Mexicans never paid for it.)

The US military budget is $840bn for 2024. Maybe take some of that and finish the wall? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

If you are to pass a judgment  of all the president in US history, I think it would make sense to ask those who study history. 

For some strange reason we call them Historians :tongue:

Some think we would be better id you asked a conservative think tank , ot a liberal think tank 

and surprise surprise the best presidents chose ny the liberal think tank are mostly democrats, and the best presidents chosen by the coacervated think tank are mostly republicans,  

Can anyone guess why the discrepancy? 

Personally if I want answers about history, I would listen to what a historian has to say. 

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If you are to pass a judgment  of all the president in US history, I think it would make sense to ask those who study history. 

For some strange reason we call them Historians :tongue:

Some think we would be better id you asked a conservative think tank , ot a liberal think tank 

and surprise surprise the best presidents chose ny the liberal think tank are mostly democrats, and the best presidents chosen by the coacervated think tank are mostly republicans,  

Can anyone guess why the discrepancy? 

Personally if I want answers about history, I would listen to what a historian has to say. 

If a historian can't read the statistics on the border chaos which is the worst ever then their opinions are not worth anything. Historians usually don't study economics either. A History degree and an Economics degree are two separate things. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The US military budget is $840bn for 2024. Maybe take some of that and finish the wall? 

That's right: Declare national emergency thanks to bidens open border : about 8 million and counting . Then Trump can order the Army Corps of Engineers to build the WALL from the Pacific to the Gulf manned by the national guards and border patrol. With the Coast Guard at both ends. Of course this project will be muy affordable after getting out of that Ukraine rabbit hole.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

That's right: Declare national emergency thanks to bidens open border : about 8 million and counting . Then Trump can order the Army Corps of Engineers to build the WALL from the Pacific to the Gulf manned by the national guards and border patrol. With the Coast Guard at both ends. Of course this project will be muy affordable after getting out of that Ukraine rabbit hole.

More jobs at home, more money spent at home. The globalists don't care about the average Americans though. They want their foreign bribes for their Swiss bank accounts so the wars will continue under Biden.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Why should American taxpayers have to fork out for it. Trump promised the Mexicans would be glad to pay for it. What happened to that?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

More jobs at home, more money spent at home. The globalists don't care about the average Americans though. They want their foreign bribes for their Swiss bank accounts so the wars will continue under Biden.

If  you're referring to the two trillion in that bush/cheney disaster and now from there on that not such a winding road to Ukraine. Don't for get the institutional bribery (I mean campaign contributions) from the military industrial complex to the policy makers in congress 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why should American taxpayers have to fork out for it. Trump promised the Mexicans would be glad to pay for it. What happened to that?

Don't let the immigrants poison the blood of fine white americans....like the 3 immigrants that trump married so i guess his kids are full of poison blood and should be deported immediately...give them a shovel and send them to mexico to help build a big beautiful wall. 

Amazing how many americans all of whom except the indians were themselves immigrants ....too bad the indians didn't build a wall to protect THEIR country.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Like a good troll you ignore those requests.

Can there be such a thing as a "good troll"?

They are always a P!TA and totally incapable of letting any discussion proceed in a logical or healthy fashion!

7 minutes ago, pomchop said:

troll or maga moron...take your pick.

I think they are synonymous!

And at the same time totally pointless (in many ways) also utterly useless and a complete P!TA!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Dolf said:

From 2018. 😀

It has been the continuation of Obama's generated trends: a bit more growth than Obama's last mandate, a bit more inflation, a bit lower unemployment decrease rate, and more average debt increase/year.

(During the pre-Covid period, and compared to Obama's last mandate).

Nothing to brag about.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

Has Trump responded to being named the absolute worst president in our history?the biggest loser in history reduced to hawking cartoons and tacky sneakers to his marks (oops I meant voters)? Just curious……

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Has Trump responded to being named the absolute worst president in our history?the biggest loser in history reduced to hawking cartoons and tacky sneakers to his marks (oops I meant voters)? Just curious……

Not to my knowledge. Trump is afraid of academics.

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

What's your net worth as compared to Trump? Which of these left leaning historians have a degree in economics?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1