Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

30 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Easily discredited:

The stock answer is that presidents get too much credit when the economy does well and too much blame when it slumps. The boom-and-bust cycles that are inherent in capitalist economies depend on forces that are independent of any president’s actions. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-much-impact-can-a-president-have-on-the-economy/

Says someone  constantly blaming Biden because of an economic cycle! 😀

Major developped economies are similarly affected by the same cycles (conditions, circumstances)). However, some economies do better than others during the same period of time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Says someone  constantly blaming Biden because of an economic cycle! 😀

Major developped economies are similarly affected by the same cycles (conditions, circumstances)). However, some economies do better than others during the same period of time.

Biden failed on borders, failed on wars.  You should learn to read better.

Just now, xylophone said:

I suppose the economic cycles were responsible for trumps many bankruptcies or was it poor management? Then of course there was the trump University scam, not to mention Mexico paying for the wall....and then stealing from a Charity and his recent fine for fraud, in the many millions.........I could go on but as another poster so rightly said:- "I try not to argue facts with Trump/GOP supporters for the same reason I don't bother trying to teach my dog how to drive a car".

There is absolutely nothing to like about trump, and his supporters love him.....go figure.

What's his net worth?

• Confused 1

Just now, xylophone said:

What has that got to do with anything.........even more so because most of what he has got left he has obtained through lies and fraud!! LOL

Do you live in Thailand?

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Rumour has it that an aide now ties his shoe-laces. Last time POTUS Biden did it for himself he tied his shoes together. No wonder he tripped himself up.

Yolander to the rescue. Sorry! Yulia.

Biden tied his shoes :cheesy:

Vote 1 Biden

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

The American public only has itself to blame. They voted for a guy who apparently cant tie up his shoes or do nothing else.

Edited by Dolf
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Does Dolt get paid by the post?

Or does posting worthless empty posts make him feel better?

Trump will have one significant distinction that will put him in the history books: he will be the first presidential candidate to lose the popular vote three times.

Can you tie up your shoes? 

Biden :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1