Pit Bull Breeder Killed by his own dogs

1 hour ago, 2long said:

You, and you only, and the one who used the phrase 'fur babies.'

I used 'domesticated.'

Maybe one day your home or family are under threat and the police K9 units are necessary to subdue the criminal.

Maybe on day your dog will eat you!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

I have found that most of the people who have these dogs have an inferiority complex. It has something to do with being picked on when they were children for being small and boring.

Really, how informative, how many snarling dogs did you need............?  :huh:

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, never seen any efforts to eradicate mosquitos, you're absolutely right.

download.jpeg

I, among others, would love to see this happen, but mosquitoes have a reason to be here. Being a believer, I don't understand why God allowed them to transmit diseases but that's what they do to feed. It could have been done a better way it seems, but we won't know until we ask him.

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I, among others, would love to see this happen, but mosquitoes have a reason to be here. Being a believer, I don't understand why God allowed them to transmit diseases but that's what they do to feed. It could have been done a better way it seems, but we won't know until we ask him.

God is a mosquito.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bassosa said:

Dog owners don't kill people, dogs do.

nonsense .....  the dog owner is responsible to keep his dog on a leash and locked securely in a yard or cage,  away from anyone ....

Dog owners  &  dogs  do kill people .... 

• Agree 2

52 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Targeted population control, simple as that!   725,000 a year get killed by mossies according to a previous post , factor in the potential offspring not now being born , they must have prevented millions.  

43 minutes ago, steven100 said:

nonsense .....  the dog owner is responsible to keep his dog on a leash and locked securely in a yard or cage,  away from anyone ....

Dog owners  &  dogs  do kill people .... 

not all dogs have owners  who do you blame for the ones they kill?

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

not all dogs have owners  who do you blame for the ones they kill?

what do you mean,   like a stray dog /  soi dog that no one owns ... and he attacks a child ?? 

6 hours ago, proton said:

If doggies are so nice and loving why do they have to be trained to behave themselves in the first place? Thier nature is predatory hunters, why anyone wants any breed of these disgusting animals is a mystery. They are not fur babies, guard dogs, guide dogs and sniffers aside they are mostly pests. Of course it will be- it's not the dogs it's the owners again, or he must have provoked them!

Not all dogs are the same. 

Golden retrievers would never harm a baby. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Biggest killer of humans are mosquito's, 725,000 people per year. I don't see people jumping up and down demanding them to be outlawed.  smiley-laughing.gif

If the selfish West would just send a billion mosquito nets to Africa, then every year millions and millions of mosquitos' lives could be saved from needlessly dying of AIDS.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I find it hard to believe.

Golden retrievers don't have a mean-spirited bone in their body.

I doubt it "mauled" the 3 year old. More likely an accident.

I tend to agree ....  they would not attack a child or adult i would think.  They are not aggressive, they will not run to attack another dog .. like pit bulls do.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1