Pit Bull Breeder Killed by his own dogs

4 hours ago, Dan O said:

Nope just replying to others' comments. but you seem to feel your clever or smart or control the forum flow of comments so again, move on if you dont like what people say. You have a good day now

Stop being a girls blouse and add something to the conversation.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhatMeWorry said:

I have found that most of the people who have these dogs have an inferiority complex. It has something to do with being picked on when they were children for being small and boring.

I have found that the majority of people who make posts like this suffer from small dick syndrome and find internet forums as a place where they can make up for their inadequacies. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I come from TrumpTrash USA. The pit bull is very popular, and therefore very overbred.

If it were like England where breeds are more regulated, I'd view it like any dog. But I see them being sold at swap meets, when they're way too young.

Personal experience: Have known two. Sweet dogs but dumb as rocks. Among the most likely dogs to get hit by a car in my area. Constantly abandoned to shelters.

The pitbulls you see in TrumpTrash-land may well have had 3 diff owners. The quality of which is uh, you know variable -which is polite-speak for red neck.

Edited by Prubangboy

5 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

I come from TrumpTrash USA. The pit bull is very popular, and therefore very overbred.

If it were like England where breeds are more regulated, I'd view it like any dog. But I see them being sold at swap meets, when they're way too young.

Personal experience: Have known two. Sweet dogs but dumb as rocks. Among the most likely dogs to get hit by a car in my area. Constantly abandoned to shelters.

The pitbulls you see in TrumpTrash-land may well have had 3 diff owners. The quality of which is uh, you know variable -which is polite-speak for red neck.

And in Demintia Bidonland they have labradoodles and lap dogs where nobody is ever eaten alive by dogs.

13 hours ago, Dan O said:

Dogs in general yes but pit bulls were breed specifically for 1 reason and that guy found out just what that was. You can't breed in specific characteristics for a hundred or more years in a dog or any animal and then expect them to act differently for you. 

Of course that guy knew that pit bulls were bred for fighting. He was breeding dogs for that specific reason - to use in illegal dog fights.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

They prefer to wait until they are 6. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-6-needed-surgery-after-30866709

image.png.899a279d0c7c5bfc1be327a1afe03fbf.png

I did a search and this link probably explains it. Any golden retriever that attacks is probably a dog that has been badly abused by its owner. 

https://www.mygoldenretrieverpuppies.com/blog/are-golden-retrievers-aggressive#:~:text=Understanding Aggression in Golden Retrievers&text=Although they are fundamentally gentle,territorial tendencies%2C particularly before neutering.

A history of physical punishment might cause a Golden Retriever to become wary of human interactions, equating hands with potential harm.

Golden Retrievers that have experienced trauma might react unpredictably.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WhatMeWorry said:

I have found that most of the people who have these dogs have an inferiority complex. It has something to do with being picked on when they were children for being small and boring.

I'm sure the likes of Jessica Biel, Justin Theroux, Jennifer Aniston, Jon Bernthal, Tom Brady are in awe of your legendary confidence and toughness as a 7 year old in the playground :laugh:.

https://www.businessinsider.com/celebrities-who-love-pit-bulls#tom-brady-loves-doing-activities-with-his-pit-bull-lua-10

13 hours ago, sungod said:

Stop being a girls blouse and add something to the conversation.

Speaking of girls, it appears to be that time of the month for you. Stop trolling and have a great day

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

They prefer to wait until they are 6. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-6-needed-surgery-after-30866709

image.png.899a279d0c7c5bfc1be327a1afe03fbf.png

Well of course all dogs can bite & will if brought up terribly… but it’s very clear that some are just a lot more dangerous and aggressive than others & the stats are overwhelmingly clear…

Your family golden retriever example is just flawed deflection.

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2249.jpeg

IMG_2248.jpeg

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, proton said:

If doggies are so nice and loving why do they have to be trained to behave themselves in the first place? Thier nature is predatory hunters, why anyone wants any breed of these disgusting animals is a mystery.

Pit bulls sure but my dog a predatory hunter? I think not.

image.thumb.png.4d2fd52755d3d789f1c6254ad50502cc.png

28 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Well of course all dogs can bite & will if brought up terribly… but it’s very clear that some are just a lot more dangerous and aggressive than others & the stats are overwhelmingly clear…

Your family golden retriever example is just flawed deflection.

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2249.jpeg

IMG_2248.jpeg

Flawed stats. A PitBull is not even a breed, it is a broad classification of type that covers many different breeds.

It's a bit like saying 5% of cars in accidents were Ford Fiesta's, 15% were Toyota Camry's, 80% were trucks (including all makes of passenger pickup trucks, commercial vehicles, 16 wheelers, tow trucks, garbage disposal trucks, Songtaews, cement trucks etc.) and using that data to conclude that a Toyota Hilux 2.0 4 door is very dangerous. 

Worse still, many people don't even know which breeds represent this mythical "Pitbull" so you get about 20 different breeds and various cross bred mutts being grouped together as a "Pitbull" which wasn't even a breed to start with. Ignorance. Pure Ignorance. :laugh:

image.png.2c505c4296ef9c7b6c65be6b3a59ad30.png

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Flawed stats. A PitBull is not even a breed, it is a broad classification of type that covers many different breeds.

It's a bit like saying 5% of cars in accidents were Ford Fiesta's, 15% were Toyota Camry's, 80% were trucks (including all makes of passenger pickup trucks, commercial vehicles, 16 wheelers, tow trucks, garbage disposal trucks, Songtaews, cement trucks etc.) and using that data to conclude that a Toyota Hilux 2.0 4 door is very dangerous. 

Worse still, many people don't even know which breeds represent this mythical "Pitbull" so you get about 20 different breeds and various cross bred mutts being grouped together as a "Pitbull" which wasn't even a breed to start with. Ignorance. Pure Ignorance. :laugh:

image.png.2c505c4296ef9c7b6c65be6b3a59ad30.png

Valid comments…. But even with the overlap in what constitutes the breed the stats are overwhelmingly disproportionate….  

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

& yes Chihuahua’s are nasty little bast@rds…     But they don’t maim & kill at anywhere near the rates the Pitbull breeds do… 

Next, someone will come up with the ridiculous argument that people kill more than dogs…

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

& yes Chihuahua’s are nasty little bast@rds…     But they don’t maim & kill at anywhere near the rates the Pitbull breeds do… 

Next, someone will come up with the ridiculous argument that people kill more than dogs…

How about dogs don't kill people.....poor dog owners kill people......555

42 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

How about dogs don't kill people.....poor dog owners kill people......555

.....  the dog owner is responsible to keep his dog on a leash and locked securely in a yard or cage,  away from anyone ....

Dog owners  &  their dogs  do kill people .... 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/20/2024 at 1:09 PM, proton said:

If doggies are so nice and loving why do they have to be trained to behave themselves in the first place? Thier nature is predatory hunters, why anyone wants any breed of these disgusting animals is a mystery. They are not fur babies, guard dogs, guide dogs and sniffers aside they are mostly pests. Of course it will be- it's not the dogs it's the owners again, or he must have provoked them!

Correct, they were provoked.