Putin looms over a third successive US election

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

They followed the agreement closely enough that Trump ordered a withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan. Unless your position is that Trump was lying.

So your position is the army generals told Biden it was a stupid plan and Biden did it anyway? So Biden is an idiot who doesn't listen.

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Past history. Biden turns 82 soon. What's he going to do? Keep blaming Trump? Biden is an idiot and getting too old.

Standard deflection from a troll.

Tell us about Trump ordering a withdrawal from Afghanistan before January 2021, and how that would have gone.

A classic troll tactic is to post a lie, and then change the subject when challenged. You're not a troll are you?

How does trolling convince anyone?

We should be trying to educate each other here. What purpose does lying serve, especially when accompanied by obvious trolling?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"It didn't work out" = Russia lost the battle of Kiev.

Now its a battle of attrition. It's a matter of time before Russia is swamped by production in Europe and the US. And Canada.

The Ukraine has been smashed

https://visitukraine.today/blog/2361/what-losses-did-ukraine-suffer-due-to-the-russian-invasion-new-estimates-by-kse

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Standard deflection from a troll.

Tell us about Trump ordering a withdrawal from Afghanistan before January 2021, and how that would have gone.

A classic troll tactic is to post a lie, and then change the subject when challenged. You're not a troll are you?

How does trolling convince anyone?

We should be trying to educate each other here. What purpose does lying serve, especially when accompanied by obvious trolling?

Why are you talking about 2021? It is 2024. No wonder you are confused about the war. Ukraine is losing.

What will an 82 or 83yo Biden do about it? Keep giving money.

You seem to have no ideas on how Ukraine wins.

Just Trump smearing. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"It didn't work out" = Russia lost the battle of Kiev.

Now its a battle of attrition. It's a matter of time before Russia is swamped by production in Europe and the US. And Canada.

No, it's a matter of time before Ukraine is swamped by production in Russia, China, N. Korea, and Iran. Support for Ukraine is flagging in the west. Note the Bundestag just the other day refused to send Taurus missiles to Ukraine.

Ukraine has no economic value to the West. It's all political theatre. The Cold War was over, old Soviet Union gone. Putin was pretty much staying in his lane. No point in expanding NATO to Ukraine as Biden went and blathered about. In fact the need for NATO in the modern world order is questionable. Or it WAS, until this screwup.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No, it's a matter of time before Ukraine is swamped by production in Russia, China, N. Korea, and Iran. Support for Ukraine is flagging in the west. Note the Bundestag just the other day refused to send Taurus missiles to Ukraine.

Ukraine has no economic value to the West. It's all political theatre. The Cold War was over, old Soviet Union gone. Putin was pretty much staying in his lane. No point in expanding NATO to Ukraine as Biden went and blathered about. In fact the need for NATO in the modern world order is questionable. Or it WAS, until this screwup.

If I wanted to listen to Radio Moscow, I would buy a radio.

I don't have time for Russian propaganda, sorry.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If I wanted to listen to Radio Moscow, I would buy a radio.

I don't have time for Russian propaganda, sorry.

It is the truth. Been reported in western press too.

You really don't know what's going on in Ukraine do you?

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Please show us your grip on reality by explaining why Trump's "instant" withdrawal would have gone better than the May 2021 fiasco.

Soon as you recognize the reality that he quickly rescinded his own memo IF it ever really existed, was never official policy, and the original plan remained in force. Time to get back on topic?

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No point in expanding NATO to Ukraine as Biden went and blathered about. In fact the need for NATO in the modern world order is questionable. Or it WAS, until this screwup.

Main reason nowadays the big munitions-supplying countries like to expand NATO is that it means big money for their industries.  

Meanwhile, Biden can't manage to suppress a stone age tribe of Houtis. Shooting down $2000 drones with $2M missiles. More brilliance. It's only money--borrowed money.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Soon as you recognize the reality that he quickly rescinded his own memo IF it ever really existed, was never official policy, and the original plan remained in force. Time to get back on topic?

Trump never rescinded his Afghanistan withdrawal memo. Nor did Trump do any work to prepare for any withdrawal from Afghanistan. He just washed his hands of it.

Lazy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Meanwhile, Biden can't manage to suppress a stone age tribe of Houtis. Shooting down $2000 drones with $2M missiles. More brilliance. It's only money--borrowed money.

As are some European countries.

But many $2000 drones get shot down with .50 cal bullets. Stupid Houthis.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, BigStar said:

Yeah, these old Walter Mittys, Brits mainly, quaff a few Changs in their rented rooms while watching a game of footy, maybe toke some good weed, and then belly up to their keyboards to transform themselves into expert geopolitical strategists.

I take it that you are describing yourself!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump never rescinded his Afghanistan withdrawal memo. Nor did Trump do any work to prepare for any withdrawal from Afghanistan. He just washed his hands of it.

Lazy.

Topic is about Putin.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dolf said:

So your position is the army generals told Biden it was a stupid plan and Biden did it anyway? So Biden is an idiot who doesn't listen.

I was responding to a question about whether the Taliban adhered to Trump's agreement with them. I stated that the Taliban did enough that Trump wanted to withdraw all US troops by January 20, 2021.

Just the facts, ma'am.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, why are the Russians helping with the Biden impeachment inquiry?

Before the war Biden was helping Russia

https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/international-issues/russia-benefits-from-biden-oil-and-natural-gas-policies/

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/21/democrats-biden-russian-pipeline-deal-500474

And hurting Ukraine

Edited by Dolf
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, candide said:

Back to topic!

I guess this time our MAGA posters won't claim that the elections has been rigged!  😀

If Biden wins,  you know what is going to happen? 

All Trump cults will create riots all over Usa, and Putin get his revenge.

Or Putin truly believes Biden and his government will be the most reliable and predictable. He knows what he gets.

With Biden, you get experienced politicians, with Trump, you get what? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If Biden wins,  you know what is going to happen? 

All Trump cults will create riots all over Usa, and Putin get his revenge.

Or Putin truly believes Biden and his government will be the most reliable and predictable. He knows what he gets.

With Biden, you get experienced politicians, with Trump, you get what? 

Sorry, I was not clear. Let's rephrase it.

I guess our MAGA posters, who  claimed the 2020 U.S. election was rigged, will certainly not make the same claim about the next elections in Russia. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Russian conspiracy theories again and again.

FBI informant who lied about the Bidens’ ties to Ukrainian energy company had high-level Russian contacts

This FBI informant was passing disinformation from Russian intelligence to the Biden impeachment inquiry.

Why was Russia helping the impeachment inquiry?

Why are you psychologically unable to answer the question?